Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 18, 2019 6:22 PM

Feb 2013
Reo and Mabu dancing part killed me, this is getting even better... and that ending!!!! Σ(°γƒ­°)
Apr 18, 2019 7:42 PM

Oct 2015
Hilarious episode as always! But what's more funny is that i don't understand what's going on! All I get is they turn into kappas and do that ritual of taking something labeled "butt", then all is okay, mission complete.

What I loved more about this episode was the brotherly love Kazuki has for Haruki( adorable brother by the way), I just love family stuff. Love the animation and the characters, although they're all weird.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 18, 2019 7:42 PM

Nov 2013
another good weird episode.

someone: what genre is this anime?
me yes.

let's say "nani de puck" each week for the next 9 weeks.
Apr 18, 2019 7:49 PM
May 2007
Two hot policemen dancing, I'm dead. Addicting song and perfect choreography. I can't stop rewatching. Sara's daily fortune matches again with the kappa zombie's desire. It's no coincidence anymore. Is she the boss/villain or the other albino kappa with her? I liked the Namennayo cats reference.
Apr 18, 2019 8:00 PM

Jun 2016
Not to be mean but ive seen too much yaoi already to know both Enta and Kazuki fit in the stereotypical uke role so i guess... its too bad for Enta.
Still, its funny too see i was right that he could have a thing for Kazuki because in the opening all 3 main characters had another character pop behind them meaning they are their most precious people. I'm curious to see where this will go..

Also, poor toi having a cat stealing his weed :(
Apr 18, 2019 8:07 PM

Oct 2017
I think we already have the cow
Apr 18, 2019 8:40 PM

Oct 2012
kofmaster said:
MaahHeim said:

I saw someone marking that in their bingo and I was like did I miss something? @@ I still don't get it, what do you mean? haha sorry

People's desires are being represented with boxes that contain their deeper secrets, so is showing in a methaforical way their desires as a solid object, a closed box.

Oohh, yeah, yeah @@ It's just that since it's not the person I didn't think it would fit. Like the magical girl part lol (since they're boys)
Apr 18, 2019 9:26 PM

Mar 2009
Wish people wouldn't talk about gay themes as 'yaoi' constantly. Feel it's just a way to rebrand homophobia
ClaptrapApr 18, 2019 10:29 PM
Apr 18, 2019 10:39 PM
Sep 2018
From ep1 I had called that glasses boy is gay for MC. Turns out I was right 😏
Apr 18, 2019 10:47 PM

Jan 2015
Hilarious episode. Keppi is so much fun to watch

AND WHAAAAAT THAT AFTER CREDITS SCENE
Apr 18, 2019 11:08 PM
Jul 2018
Claptrap said:
Wish people wouldn't talk about gay themes as 'yaoi' constantly. Feel it's just a way to rebrand homophobia

Homophobia sounds like a stretch, more like laziness to look for a better term or maybe ignorance

also AOTY and anime is saved
Apr 18, 2019 11:20 PM

Feb 2014
Meowhat?? Is this turning out to be more gayish than we thought?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 18, 2019 11:31 PM

Mar 2009
@Mizukamiya
I mean, when people say things like 'gosh didnt know this was a yaoi' people act like that's more acceptable than saying 'hey didn't know this was gay'. it's the same thing

The fact anything gay is branded as yaoi dismissively is annoying in these discussions
Apr 19, 2019 12:44 AM

May 2012
NAAANNIIII??!!!!?!?!? Hhahahaa what an ending. It was LOL when the cat was really surprised seeing that.

Btw, I cannot really get enough of this ED. The animation and song (the peggies ftw) is really beautiful and catchy. No more "Kimi no Sei, Kimi no Sei!!!" since this time, it's "Stand by me, onegai!!!!"
Apr 19, 2019 12:55 AM
Mar 2015
After episode 1 I realised I am really not meant to take this show seriously... that made this episode so much more enjoyable! The transformation sequence is hilarious and the Kappa Prince cracks me up every time. But that post credit scene tho wtffffffffff.
Apr 19, 2019 1:20 AM

Mar 2016
Mabu and Rei just started singing and dancing out of nowhere. Haha. I really like these cops.

Kazu is doing illegal stuff. Didn't think it would reach this level, though.

So the girl from episode 1 was Kazuki's brother. Guess I guessed his gender wrong.

They used the oshiridama animation from the previous episode. No wonder it was so well animated.

The song comes back, except they changed 'hako hako' to "neko neko" . Wonder if they'll do the same next episode as well.

The kiss at the end surprised me. That was Enta, wasn't it? Wonder if he likes cross dressing Kazuki or just Kazuki.
Apr 19, 2019 1:45 AM

Jul 2016
I always love the villains in Ikuhara shows, and the cops are still super cool, especially in their dance scene. I wasn't expecting that.

Everything else is still top quality and I'd love to see where it goes from here
Apr 19, 2019 2:12 AM

Mar 2017
I literally had the same reaction
Apr 19, 2019 2:39 AM
⚧ | ζ„›γ¨εΉ³ε’Œ

Oct 2010
Claptrap said:

I hadn't thought about it, but you're right. There's a difference. We see male-female relationships in a huge number of anime across a wide array of genres, and no one ever says "that's such a straight anime". So why is it a big deal to see gay themes in anime not specifically targeted to BL fans? If that's what you mean about how calling it yaoi is rebranded homophobia, then yes, I can understand, though I'm not sure that it's always intentional. It's a double standard, and like many double standards, it's often subconscious.

Mizukamiya said:
Homophobia sounds like a stretch, more like laziness to look for a better term or maybe ignorance

That's just the thing, though. There doesn't need to be a term for it. There's no specific term for anime with straight themes. That's how I see it from my pov.
βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£
Apr 19, 2019 2:53 AM

Jan 2017
Ikuhara is going full gold in this anime, I love it!

That ending tho!
Nani the f*?
Apr 19, 2019 3:53 AM

Feb 2019
Episdoe 2 is pretty much still the same as eps 1, weird, but lovable. I also found more funny scenes in episode 2. Love the cops too, would want to see more of them (they're pretty hot too gosh)

BUT THAT KISS ON THE END CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD WTF
FlamexesApr 19, 2019 3:57 AM
Apr 19, 2019 4:32 AM
Mar 2016
Why are people criticizing reused animation? Isn't it just like Transformation sequence that happens in Magic girl shows? I've only seen Ikuhara's one other show Penguindrum and that had the same thing too.

Anyways this show is far more funnier than OPM S2. Really enjoying it so far.
Apr 19, 2019 5:18 AM

Jan 2019
Did anyone else catch the color scheme of the dress Nyantaro was wearing when Kazuki stole him?

I feel like there is no way that's a conscience here. This is Ikuhara after all.
Apr 19, 2019 5:21 AM

Oct 2017
This episode looks like filler, but there're alot of darker theme within this happy-go-lucky episode.

First of all, if you observe carefully. Harukawa never stand up this episode.
When Kazuki goes out , his dad stands up instead.
While Haru and Kazuki chats, Haru is in a sitting position still.
Not only that, their dad is actually sitting nearby in one of the frames

This implies that Haru probably couldn't even walk and need support from his dad to go anywhere. I'm guessing the reason why Kazuki spoils his little brother so much is probably because he's the one who's responsible for Haru like this.
This also explains why Kazuki wants to get the chance to make a wish for his brother no matter what.

Also the stuff cat stole from Toi is clearly marijuana.

Proves that Toi is a drug dealer for his older brother.
This make sense because he even have a gun, and his brother looks like part of mafia.
Ventus_SApr 19, 2019 5:30 AM
Apr 19, 2019 5:57 AM
May 2016
gee Sarazanmai how can anime industry let you have three gays
(and a crossdressing chara)
My chaos loving gay self loved all of this. The animation is 11/10, the designs are awesome, the characters are all super interesting and I can't wait to see more. Anime of the season for me.
Apr 19, 2019 6:05 AM
Apr 2019
Okay im suprised at the after ending scene like the cat...
Apr 19, 2019 6:52 AM

May 2014
Well it's confirmed now, I won't like this show at all, terrible episode.
Apr 19, 2019 8:09 AM

Jun 2016
i cant watch this anime anymore .. too much gay and yaoi stuff in this anime ..
bye Sarazanmai .. btw this ED song & video so good as hell !!

Mod edit: removed bait
BrandonApr 19, 2019 8:24 AM
Apr 19, 2019 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
This show is GLORIOUS. Can't wait to see what happens!
Apr 19, 2019 9:47 AM

Sep 2015
So apparently Episode 2 was also created almost exclusively by Ikuhara's team (Lapin Track).

Production notes: https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2019/04/19/sarazanmai-production-notes-02/
this was indeed another episode produced at Lapintrack as we’d anticipated – and considering who’s in charge of #03, it might take even longer to see MAPPA’s first contribution to Sarazanmai.
Apr 19, 2019 10:38 AM

Apr 2017
Ahem...

IKUHARA WHAT THE F U C K ?!?!?!?!
Apr 19, 2019 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
Watched the first episode again to prep for this one.

Amazing second episode. Kept my dopamine and adrenaline levels HIGH. This anime is the ballsiest I've seen in years. Weed being depicted in this detached way... I have no recollection of it in other series. Also, Enta kissing Kazuki?? I knew he had feelings for him, but I didn't expect it to be shown so matter-of-factly. Other anime have been doing all they could to keep these kind of things ~ambiguous~ so wow. Sarazanmai is BALLSY.

I don't think I've ever been as excited for an anime after only 2 episodes. It has the potential to be added to my favorites list. Can't wait to see where this ride takes me.

Each shot, the colors, the chara design, the care given to the backgrounds, is screencap worthy.

Regarding the characters: why can't Kazuki just... interact with his brother normally. He reminds me of parents struggling to show love to their kid.
Also, Kuji is a criminal. His brother is too. How deep is their bond? I need all the episodes out this instant.

I was glad that Kuji pointed out to Kazuki that they are similar, both going against the law and being... resolute. I kind of ship them (poor Enta)
Apr 19, 2019 1:05 PM

Oct 2012
I like how we're only in episode 2 and the show is already rising so much discussion. That's exactly what Ikuhara likes to do. The homophobes dropping Sarazanmai? He doesn't give a single fuck. He will throw whatever he want right into our faces, and if we don't like it, we can just get the fuck out.

Also, thinking back about the kiss and the scene where the soccer-boy is like "Get away from this boy, he's evil" is clearly jealousy. I mean, I knew it was, but maybe in a jealous-friend-way, but hey! apparently it's in a love-dovey way. Awesome.

Will the soccer-boy become the human sacrifice in this one? lmao. I have so many theories already! And I'm interested in the cops as well. What are they? They were like "Oh, someone is getting in our way" when the boys were working for Keppi against the zombies. Will they be the anti-heroes in the show?~ Seems like it.

Also in the OP we get:
Protagonist > Little brother
Soccer-boy > Protagonist
Kuji > Older brother
Miyano Mamoru cop > Hosoya Yoshimasa cop

Which means their connections and stuff. Alright. But will Mamoru Miyano cop and Hosoya Yoshimasa have a relationship of some sort? They were the first drawings available of the anime - that made the internet think this would be gay -, so... I mean, dancing and stuff already said a lot, but I mean in a living-together way or something. What is their connection aside from working together, that's what I'm asking. Since protagonist > little brother and Kuji > older brother have so much meaning and Soccer-boy > protagonist clearly means LOVE and not friendship...

Anyway I'm just wondering. AND I LOVE SEEING SO MANY IKUHARA FANS EVERYWHERE! They're making fanarts on twitter, screaming "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IKUHARA" to new-comers who complain about stuff, screaming when a new episode is out... I love all of you ♥

Claptrap said:
@Mizukamiya
I mean, when people say things like 'gosh didnt know this was a yaoi' people act like that's more acceptable than saying 'hey didn't know this was gay'. it's the same thing

The fact anything gay is branded as yaoi dismissively is annoying in these discussions

People try to hide their homophobia by doing that. It was the same after the time-skip episode in Shinsekai Yori. A bunch of people dropping a truly great show because there was boys kissing lmao. Talk about fragile masculinity.

Ten said:
I didn't like it as much as the 1st episode. It became pretty much mission with monsters of the day for the sake of greater good. At least five dishes have to be collected. But what's with cucumber roll? That was dumb. But the wish was granted despite them having 5 dishes... confusing.

The first dish was a golden one, the new one was a silver one
MaahHeimApr 19, 2019 1:20 PM
Apr 19, 2019 1:30 PM

Apr 2009
MaahHeim said:

Which means their connections and stuff. Alright. But will Mamoru Miyano cop and Hosoya Yoshimasa have a relationship of some sort? They were the first drawings available of the anime - that made the internet think this would be gay -, so... I mean, dancing and stuff already said a lot, but I mean in a living-together way or something. What is their connection aside from working together, that's what I'm asking. Since protagonist > little brother and Kuji > older brother have so much meaning and Soccer-boy > protagonist clearly means LOVE and not friendship...

The cops have a spin-off (Prequel? We just don't know yet) in a BL magazine, so their relationship is obviously meant to be romantic, or at least in that zone (Like an official ship, if you want).

Of course with Ikuhara is impossible to know where he'll go with that.

Apr 19, 2019 1:35 PM

Oct 2012
Jin_uzuki said:
MaahHeim said:

The cops have a spin-off (Prequel? We just don't know yet) in a BL magazine, so their relationship is obviously meant to be romantic, or at least in that zone (Like an official ship, if you want).

Of course with Ikuhara is impossible to know where he'll go with that.

Thank you, I didn't know that! Where can I find more about this?

So we're really getting an anti-hero gay couple here, huh. Ikuhara always finds a way to make me love him more.
Apr 19, 2019 1:39 PM

Apr 2009
MaahHeim said:

So we're really getting an anti-hero gay couple here, huh. Ikuhara always finds a way to make me love him more.

The manga you mean? It has been translated so you can find it with google.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/114517/Reo_to_Mabu__Futari_wa_Sarazanmai

They also have a Twitter "prequel" in which they used to post stuff before the beginning of the anime, that seems to be a pretty direct prequel:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1097195926073028608?lang=it

It gets interesting toward the end because

Apr 19, 2019 2:22 PM

Dec 2015
I thought some scenes were remarkably better looking than the p.1, it makes sense now that they turned out to be recyclable recordings.
2eps, and already 2 ass penetrations, 1 gun, drugs, a boy X crossdressed boy kiss?

The boy's love comes out of nowhere, are they mre than pen páls or something?

4/5 The little brother looks/sounds way too fe`male for me.
Rei_IIIApr 19, 2019 2:38 PM
Apr 19, 2019 2:24 PM

Oct 2012
Another theory/something to point out? (I was rewatching and it popped in my mind)

The cellphones of both the Hako-guy from the first episode and the Neko-guy from the second one had this weasel (the cops symbol). Haruka's phone keeps crashing and showing the same symbol as them. Meaning he also has a "hidden desire" (or so I think). This desire might be what makes Kazu wants to connect with him so desperately? Does this mean the cops will go after him at some point?

I thought for a second that: Reo and Mabu work for society (cops) and so they have to delete those desires that would "affect society". Basically kinks and other stuff that society doesn't find "normal". What crossed my mind was that maybe Haru is a transgender girl (?) and because of that the cops might have to "kill her" at some point. The transgender part could be by the fact that the translators mixed the pronouns and this kept on my mind, it could be something else entirely. But maybe something like that? But now that @"Jin_uzuki" clarified to me that Mabu and Reo are, in fact, a gay couple, I don't know what to think anymore. Because a gay couple would also be demonished by society, so why would they work for a society like that? Unless it's something like in Yuri Kuma Arashi where there are the "pure lesbians" and the "impure bear lesbians".

Anyway, just wondering

Jin_uzuki said:
MaahHeim said:

The manga you mean? It has been translated so you can find it with google.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/114517/Reo_to_Mabu__Futari_wa_Sarazanmai

They also have a Twitter "prequel" in which they used to post stuff before the beginning of the anime, that seems to be a pretty direct prequel:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1097195926073028608?lang=it

It gets interesting toward the end because

Finished checking it. Thank you very much!
And yeah, the fever and the disappearence after the letter with the γ‚’ symbol... (It already made my heart ache)
Apr 19, 2019 3:35 PM
Jan 2018
Nice episode... The cops song & last scene is shocking... I can't even guess what will happen next...
Apr 19, 2019 3:52 PM
Aug 2017
Another interesting and funny episode of Sentai Anal Frogs the Anime
Apr 19, 2019 4:07 PM

Jun 2015
i really wonder who in the hell voice acts for these cats, or do they use weird stock sounds?
other than that.. i'm wildly impressed how this anime is so nonsensical but also has a plot to it.
Apr 19, 2019 5:00 PM

Mar 2009
@kyoudai
Yeah, you understood exactly what I meant there. I do understand it's not always intentional, just frustrating.

@Ventus_S
with the little brother, that's a good catch... I've wondered if the little brother is terminally ill or something just due to the fact Ikuhara really likes 'sick sibling' or 'ill sibling', such as Mawaru. We also have a terminally ill character in RGU. I definitely think the reason Kazuki want the plate is for a health related reason towards his little brother, somehow.

I also wonder why Kazuki acts so cold towards his little brother, when it's clear deep down he cares a ton. Why not be open with him? I'm sure this will be answered though

I wonder with Toi and his desire for the plate, if it's because he wants his older brother to get out of the life of crime? That seems to be the simplest explanation, but I feel with ikuhara it's going to have more of a twist than that
Apr 19, 2019 5:24 PM

Oct 2015
MaahHeim said:
By the way, my Ikuhara bingo looks like this atm:

Added "Complicated Sibling Relationships" and "Stock Footage" after this episode. I'm so mad I can't mark Magical girls because they're boys lol
add suffering to that LOL x) getting those things out of their asses had to hurt
Apr 19, 2019 5:34 PM

Oct 2017
Rei366 said:
I thought some scenes were remarkably better looking than the p.1, it makes sense now that they turned out to be recyclable recordings.
2eps, and already 2 ass penetrations, 1 gun, drugs, a boy X crossdressed boy kiss?

The boy's love comes out of nowhere, are they mre than pen páls or something?

4/5 The little brother looks/sounds way too fe`male for me.

The boy love is not out of nowhere at all. It's hinted at the very beginning of the story, as well as in the OP.

Enta literally mention Kazuki every 3rd sentence throughout 2 episodes.
The box he wants to get back no matter what is a present for Kuzuki.
Also there's a shot which Enta is drawing in a deep thought while staring at his present for Kazuki, as well as sitting in a place that looks like a hide-out between them back then.

Apr 19, 2019 6:02 PM
⚧ | ζ„›γ¨εΉ³ε’Œ

Oct 2010
mlala said:
Also, Enta kissing Kazuki?? I knew he had feelings for him, but I didn't expect it to be shown so matter-of-factly. Other anime have been doing all they could to keep these kind of things ~ambiguous~ so wow. Sarazanmai is BALLSY.

While that's definitely true, it's also not the only series to lay claim to that. Koi to Uso also shows a similar scene, and even a flashback of that scene in a later episode. I'm definitely glad to see this being treated as just a normal thing — maybe slightly unexpected, but not totally out of left field and without drawing a lot of attention to itself. But there shouldn't be anything shocking about it. This is 2019, not 1989. We have gotten beyond pointing and staring when it comes to such scenes. Haven't we??

I was glad that Kuji pointed out to Kazuki that they are similar, both going against the law and being... resolute. I kind of ship them (poor Enta)

I was glad that he did too, and I'm with you. Sorry, Enta, but you really feel kind of like a third wheel. It's gotta be Kuji/Kazuki. Loved that they had a "date" this episode. ^^ Kuji is just too cute with those droopy eyes, freckles, and bangs over his right eye. I even think his personality is pretty cute, though I'm slightly M probably in the minority there.
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
Apr 19, 2019 6:18 PM

Oct 2017
kyoudai said:
mlala said:
Also, Enta kissing Kazuki?? I knew he had feelings for him, but I didn't expect it to be shown so matter-of-factly. Other anime have been doing all they could to keep these kind of things ~ambiguous~ so wow. Sarazanmai is BALLSY.

While that's definitely true, it's also not the only series to lay claim to that. Koi to Uso also shows a similar scene, and even a flashback of that scene in a later episode. I'm definitely glad to see this being treated as just a normal thing — maybe slightly unexpected, but not totally out of left field and without drawing a lot of attention to itself. But there shouldn't be anything shocking about it. This is 2019, not 1989. We have gotten beyond pointing and staring when it comes to such scenes. Haven't we??

I was glad that he did too, and I'm with you. Sorry, Enta, but you really feel kind of like a third wheel. It's gotta be Kuji/Kazuki. Loved that they had a "date" this episode. ^^ Kuji is just too cute with those droopy eyes, freckles, and bangs over his right eye. I even think his personality is pretty cute, though I'm slightly M probably in the minority there.

Honestly I'm more into childhood friend couples.
But we all know transfer student would usually win over childhood friend (sigh)
Childhood friend usually are used as a third-wheel if there's a transfer student in the equation.
Apr 19, 2019 6:28 PM

Mar 2009
I feel like there's a deep plot thread with Enta upcoming, and we shouldn't underestimate him! Though it might be tragic, and it's hard to tell with Ikuhara... But Enta actually has the most OST tracks named after him! Which has to make you wonder.
Apr 19, 2019 7:11 PM

Oct 2015
Damn man, this is what classics are made of. In two episodes we have a perfectly established story structure and such an amount of themes to dissect it's not even funny. And by the looks of it we are gonna have a plot-twisty plotline every episode, one can only imagine what the finale might be like.

The Utena type of 'transformations' in the form of Kappas extracting the desire of other people who become demons by exposing their deepest secrets is amazing. It's fine storytelling at its best, with a clear purpose and messages to transmit every episode: truly another personal project by Ikuhara.

I hope this keeps surprising every episode, because if it does, and with its consistently great production value, this can easily become a favorite of many :)
Apr 19, 2019 7:42 PM

Aug 2016
Reuse the same scenes as in the previous chapter and it became very gay this.
Discarded.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2019

314 by Zam2202 »»
Dec 22, 2023 4:15 AM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2019

140 by 3miL »»
Apr 29, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2019

70 by nifetiseBOY »»
Feb 11, 2023 5:02 AM

» Is this tagged as yaoi?

FragileGlass - May 6, 2019

12 by Teirayo »»
Feb 25, 2022 3:11 PM

Poll: » Sarazanmai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2019

67 by smX89 »»
Feb 22, 2022 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.