Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (29) « First ... « 27 28 [29]
Apr 24, 2019 11:04 PM

Sep 2012
Good job all!

As always, really enjoyed this year's event. Having two routes was spiced things a bit. Looking for next year!

1- Log Horizon was so bad and so good at the same time. However, a pun is a pun and I like puns. The one with "puu.sh" link was cool. My favourite is probably the one with Yona picture. Simple yet subtle.

2- At first I was against opening two routes at the same time but I think the easy route meant for newcomers so now I changed my mind.

3- Well it's fine. I think mixing them only in hard mode can spice things a bit.

4- Initial hint on MAL was harder than the rest imo since DDG can mix things like tale to tail because of fairy tail. Other than that, it was good.

5- The difficulty was fine. No need to change.

6- I think forwarding more people to discord server would help. Moderating the forums as spoiler free is really hard as far as I can tell. Also maybe 1-2 more helpers on discord can help. You can even make testers helpers too.

7-

Thanks for the event MAL team!

Apr 24, 2019 11:26 PM

Aug 2015
Guess it wasn't bad for a first timer, but lol we sent the wrong phrase in the hard route and I messed up with the order of letters in the easy one, Jesus. But in my defense, both easter and isekai have the same amount of letters, so... and in the easy one I wasn't actually taking note of the letters until I finished it, so I had to redo the route and apparently I mixed up two entries.

Big shouts to hint 4 (the one leading up to Arslan; the hint wasn't hard, what was hard was to find it) and hint 15 (leading to Nobunaga Concerto; in retrospect it wasn't a hard one either, but Google never gave me the correct series no matter which keywords I used), wasted 1 hour and a half in each one of them.

1 - My favorite egg, as in, the hardest one to find in the pictures, was actually the first one (Momoiro Paradox; I just kept looking at the picture for like 15 minutes, I knew that that one should be the correct entry because peach = momo, but it was so well blended with the picture that I just didn't even notice the letter. After finally noticing it, I even had to reverse search the image to confirm that it was really altered). Hardest hint to find was the 4th (literally one word changed in the title of a news article), and my favorite was hint 5 (the one about Eir Aoi, it was a really clever one). Least favorite hint was 11th (the soundcloud one), not because it was at soundcloud (that was actually cool), but simply because I had no idea what they were saying in that song and I had never watched that anime.
2 - I think a lot of people were still doing the easy route when the hard route opened, and people get tired too so some probably wanted to rest, so it'd be great if next year there was some time between them. Ideally, 1 day would be great, but I know you have time constraints.
3 - I don't mind it if you guys decide to put the letters just at the last pic or in any of them. As long as it's specified in the How to Play section in the thread, how you did this year, it's fine.
4 - No suggestions, I think it was well done for first timers like me, not hard at all and fun to do.
5 - Apparently I'm just discovering this side of me, because I didn't know yet that I'm a masochist, but please, make it as hard as you can, the harder the better (no double meaning intended here, whoever-is-reading-this-that-has-a-sick-mind-and-thought-of-something-else).
PleinairApr 24, 2019 11:40 PM

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Apr 24, 2019 11:59 PM

Feb 2018
Was really fun doing this event for the first time so thanks to all who worked on it and helped put it together!

1 - My favorite chick was the Gate one since I stared at the picture for over 15 minutes before seeing it, but I also really liked the use of SoundCloud and the Log Horizon pun made me laugh. Getting to read about the different gender bent Oda Nobunaga anime was pretty fun too.

2 - I think they should open at different times, so that if people want to do Easy before moving on to Hard, they have the opportunity. For me, I started with Easy just because it was the first one available, but I probably would have started with Hard had they both been up from the beginning

3 - This made the searching a bit less challenging than it could have been, but it was still hard to see some of the eggs and chicks so that offset it imo

4 - Easy route was fine, it was fun, the hints were easy to find, and it ended up being a nice warmup for Hard

5 - Some of the hints might have been challenging, but that made solving them more satisfying. It wasn’t so hard that I ever felt demotivated, so the difficulty was perfectly fine to me

6 - Nothing that I would like to see done different, the routes were fun and the Discord made it easy to communicate with others and confirm findings.

I’ll definitely be participating again next year!
Apr 25, 2019 12:06 AM
Aug 2015
I actually finally cracked the top 20 in hard difficulty! This is a huge accomplishment since a top 20 place has eluded me for three years since I started playing. Hope to make it back for a fifth attempt next year and a shot at top 15 this time!
Apr 25, 2019 12:09 AM
Jul 2018
Thank you to everyone who made this year such an awesome event.
Apr 25, 2019 12:16 AM

Oct 2018
94/403 I'll take it. I had fun.

I hereby vow in this comment next time I'll have a faster time.
zagzeeApr 25, 2019 12:27 AM
Apr 25, 2019 12:21 AM
Couch Potato

May 2016
Couldn't crack top 100 but I was 3 times faster than last year.
Good job to the creators, this is my favourite event. Can't wait for next year's!
Apr 25, 2019 12:29 AM

Sep 2014
Confused as to why I'm not in the list of easy hunt responses.
I guess I either forgot to put my MAL username in the response form or I filled it out but then just never clicked submit... :/
Apr 25, 2019 12:41 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Azelote said:
I guess I either forgot to put my MAL username in the response form or I filled it out but then just never clicked submit... :/
There was someone who submitted the scrambled phrase as their username... on 4/20/2019 at 10:29 GMT. Might that have been you?
Apr 25, 2019 12:43 AM

Dec 2011
I'm very surprised it took more than 3 hours before anyone cleared easy. Was there some sort of hold up (eg. people reaching things that hadn't been added yet)?

1 - Talking about the clues rather than the egg placements:
The good:
Hard #2 was probably my favourite one. A degree of complication, while still being relatively straightforward to follow.
Easy #8 was a good one as well - it's a straight clue that looks like a cryptic one, which brought a smile to my face.
Log Horizon one gave me a chuckle.
Easy #2, 4, 5, 13 and 15 were all about right for easy clues.
The bad: Hard #5 was way too convoluted and not at all obvious ("she sings in this world" is supposed to be a clue for Arslan Senki? Really?) - and the fact that it was more likely to lead to the happy easter message than the egg really didn't help.
I've never been a fan of video ones and there were way too many things the bit at hard #6 could be referring to (the leaf, the seiyuu, the things they were actually saying, other characters that the two seiyuu have played, the characters in this anime, etc.) It's at this point that I gave up, although if I had had time I could certainly have brute forced it by just going through every possible entry.
On the other side, Easy #11 was way too straightforward even for easy difficulty.

2 - I'd rather have them open separately. Ideally have hard open around the time when the first people finish easy. It doesn't make a difference if I'm not on at the time like I wasn't this year, though (and won't ever be if they continue to start at the time they did this year, or later into the night than this year)

3 - They were there >90% of the time anyway so it really doesn't make much difference.

4/5 - see answer to 1.

6 - Some actual cryptic hints (of the sort you get in cryptic crosswords) could be quite nice... Any videos should be clear what is being referred to (although there could be more to the hint than that)
kuuderes_shadowApr 25, 2019 12:55 AM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 25, 2019 1:20 AM

May 2012
Wow, I can't believe I was the first person to finish the easy route! Beating the second person by less than a minute.

A big big thank you to everyone involved in creating this event, especially Kineta and Snow, with a double workload this year. Having a separate easy and hard route is a great idea that allows many more people to compete who wouldn't otherwise. Also a big thank you to everyone who helped out with hints on Discord, as I'm sure most of us wouldn't have gotten very far without help.

Overall though, I think this was the best egg hunt I've taken part in and I had a lot of fun solving the puzzles. Again, thank you to everyone who was involved in helping this event go forward!
RarityApr 25, 2019 1:28 AM
Apr 25, 2019 1:31 AM

Sep 2014
Kineta said:
Azelote said:
There was someone who submitted the scrambled phrase as their username... on 4/20/2019 at 10:29 GMT. Might that have been you?

Ah yes, that about matches the time I submitted it.
Clearly I can't read.
Apr 25, 2019 1:40 AM

Dec 2013
Another year down and hopefully I'll remember to do it next year too. Every year it frustrates the hell out of me, but I come back for more.

1) My favorite hint was probably the one that led to Konosuba. That damn useless goddess. I also thought the italicized letters spelling out Slime was pretty cool. Log Horizon was amazing. The Arslan egg was by the most well hidden imo with the Romeo and Juliet chick as a close second.

2) I'd prefer you to space the the two hunts farther apart next time. I think with more cool down in between them I may have not been so overwhelmed personally.

3) I have no opinion either way.

4) It was a nice casual stroll for me personally. I would've been done hours earlier if not for the Romeo and Juliet chick that I couldn't see for 1-2 hours. So I think the difficulty was just right.

5) I thought some of these were just too hard. I had to have hint 16 pretty much told to me because I didn't understand what to do at all. I get it now, but I still think it was a little overboard. I also felt hint 5, while not impossible, was far too vague. I also jumped ahead a couple of times due to hints somehow leading to other eggs which really screwed up my finish time. (I jumped from to Yona far too early with hiding princess hint, somehow got to Konosuba early, and found the final picture too early)

6) I do think trial runs would improve these a lot, but I also get why that'd be hard to set up.

Either way I appreciate all the hard work as always. Thanks to everyone who puts in the time to set these events up.
LordAuraApr 25, 2019 3:30 AM
Apr 25, 2019 2:28 AM

Sep 2015
Looking at my stats, I could've done so much better.
I completely forgot about the event at the beginning.
At least I manage to finish one of the routes (easy) before time ran out for me.
Apr 25, 2019 2:41 AM

May 2011
A big thanks to all the staff once again for making this event possible! It was fun! I stayed up for 29 hours straight because it started at 6am my time for the easy route but once again it was worth it xD

1.The log one definitely had me cracking hard. The one where you have to count 13 smokes was good too! The arslan one was really tough, i almost gave up there. Other than that most of the other hints were pretty doable with the right approach and enough amount of time.

2. This might sound selfish but i think some people would like to compete in both easy and hard. I'm not against starting them at the same time but i do like how it was played out this year, where the hard route was open around the time some people finished easy.

3 BEST CHANGE EVER. Now i dont have to squint my eyes at every single picture of the gallery!

4.Easy route:a few hints might be too hard for people who had no experience but overall it was ok.

5.Hard route: Apart from the Arslan one, the rest was doable with enough amount of time

6 Would be good if there's a way to record the response of people who started but did not finish but i guess that's not really feasible

@kuuderes_shadow the hint was missing from GATE page when we reached there , it was wrongly hidden in GATE 2. That ate up about an hour

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 25, 2019 4:18 AM
Jul 2018
I can't find myself on the list too. Maybe because I have given a link directly to an image, not to a manga.
removed-userApr 25, 2019 5:23 AM
Apr 25, 2019 4:33 AM

Jan 2008
Thank you so much for all your hard work everyone and for making an easy route!!
I'm usually very busy during easter so this way I could for the first time finish a route! :D

1. Favorite hint must be the log horizon gif. Also the princess bride one. Favourite chick was Romeo X Juliet, so cleverly hidden in plain sight and I still could not have found it without a hint.
2. Time apart I do not know but thank you for starting it a bit before easter and let the form up until end of easter monday.
3. The picture at the end of the gallery was a huge help! Much more motivating to distinguish a right guess from a wrong guess.
4. that romeo x juliet chick was a tiny bit mean Easy route was perfect for existing! Video hints are tough though because they give so much information. I kept searching for idol/girly/air force...it was so much easier
5. -
6.I started playing on my mobile when I had a few minutes to spare but I could not find the log horizon hint on mobile at all! It's much easier to play on desktop but maybe next year give a little warning for first timers?
7. A theme really helps with the search. I'm already looking forward to it!

Thank you to all organisers!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*
I hope you have a lovely day ♥ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )
Apr 25, 2019 4:46 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Another thank you to all the event staff that made this hunt possible! Also thank you to all the helpers and supporters here and on discord.

This was my first time participating and I must say it was lot of fun, even tho it was getting frustrating on times. It's interesting to see that some of the hints have an easier ways to solve them. For the Arslan Senki, we just searched through all the lists of 'characters similar to Edward Elric'.

1. The 13th (Romeo&Juliet) chick was definitely the most sneaky one, I left the page several times and then returned back to it because I wasn't able to find it. Later on someone asked me for help, and I forgot where the chick was again, so had to search for it.
As for the eggs, the Momoiro Paradox and Arslan Senki were the best one. Gladly, I had a partner with an ultimate eagle vision who is too good in searching for those eggs and chicks.
Now, for the hints...
I loved both gifs. They were so straight forward and funny.
My absolute favourite was the hint with a song from Escaflowne. I just love music, so you've got me on this one. The sneaky picture in Sephie Deviluke entry was also good, it was so much on the plain sight, yet I ignored it several times before spotting that it doesn't fit (didn't notice the bunny on the kimono until reading the route description).
I also laughed on the Ise-kai in Akatsuki no Yona, it just fit among the other names so well.

2. I think it would be good to separate them. There is enough people doing both easy and hard routes, and after one of them you might be so tired that there is no energy for the second route. I think even starting them 1 day apart might be good.

3. It definitely made it easier, however I can't really compare, since this was my first hunt. I think, they could be places on the random picture for the hard route tho.

4. The hint on Shiroyuki page (4 cardinal heroes) was hidden slightly too well for the first hint on the easy route. Myself and other users who were asking help were initially looking for Easter or isekai related thing. I think it's a bit discouraging to place it as the first one. Apart from that, everything was cool!

5. Yes, the hard route hints were amazing! I loved the challenge. The only one I didn't like was the hint on the Arslan Senki page. Since the topic was isekai, I would expect the description to refer to a character who went to another world. Even after finding the answer I though of it to be too indirect. In fact, I know several users including myself who though of re:zero being the one for this hint, which spoiled the final chocolate location.
Also, the hint that was in three parts (with taro cards and "princess hiding in secrecy"). I think, the text bit of the hint could somehow identify that there is more to it. I didn't know that the hint was made up of three parts until I was told so on discord and spent several hours looking for the different hiding princesses.

6. Probably more diverse hints. You could use some sort of simple encryption, like base32, base64 or binary. It's not that hard, since base encoding have equal signs at the end of the phrase, and googling 'what does == mean at the end of...' will easily lead you to the way to decode the message.
As I mentioned earlier, you could also spread the eggs (for the hard route) to random pictures from the entry.
I guess, more helpers in discord and trial runs would help, but hey, you are already doing a great job, so I'm not complaining about this.
Oh and also, also, I think some small banners for people who finished it would be great. It's probably too much to ask for, but we could have like some small Easter eggs or something with the number of theme of the hint finished. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would be happy to contribute banners, including myself.

7. I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you again and I hope you all had a good Easter.
Kurosawa-sanApr 25, 2019 4:50 AM
Apr 25, 2019 5:01 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
#126 on Easy, #76 on Hard
Not bad, and I even got Hard's phrase correct.

To answer a couple Qs
1) My favorite hint would be the one which lead to Konosuba. I was also very excited to see Grimgar on there.
2) A couple hours apart would be nice, in order to give people a chance to attempt easy to flex their muscles.
3) Yes, very good change and I'd like to continue seeing 'em there.
4) The GATE one was pretty difficult to do, as was Shield Hero as I hadn't seen either and just wasn't sure where to look.
5) Some hints took about 7 hours, looking at the blue stone one. Me and some guys really broke our heads on that one. It's fine to make some which were more obvious less obvious, but that one... yikes.
6) I'd like to see tips on what is allowed in helping people and what isn't. After I finished routes I spent a great deal helping people out on the AWC/MRC Discord (Yo! It's a me) but was struggling helping people out since I wasn't sure how far I could go in it.

Apr 25, 2019 5:20 AM

Jun 2009
Thank you for the event!
It was fun as usual. I was pleasantly surprised by two routes.

Thanks to all who made it. I always enjoy Easter hunts.
Looking forward to next year!
I like pancakes.
Apr 25, 2019 5:50 AM

Nov 2016
#157 on easy and #114 on hard. Well close to the end ^-^
It was my first time participating in Easter Hunt. It was definitely a lot of fun to search for chicks and eggs as well as helping others afterwards.

Big warm thanks for all the MAL staff who was working on this event and my amazing teammate who is a music genius (got the Escaflowne only by the melody. Why do you need Shazam?). Also thank you all nice people on MAL and discord who helped me when I got stucked on some of the hints.

The hardest hints for me were those leading to GATE and Tate no Yuusha.
The only problems I had is that I found the hint leading to Aldnoah:Zero 2nd season a bit weird. Even tho I found it quite fast, I was wondering if I didn't discovered another egg by accident. Also when I was struggling with the Time Stranger hint it gave me Re:Zero many times (and because of that I found chocolate location by accident).

But overall it was very nice experience and people who made it clearly put a lot of heart in it ^-^ Thank you once more!
I definitely looking forward to the next year's egg hunt ^-^
Kuriko-sanApr 25, 2019 5:53 AM

When you get Signature removed once again.
Apr 25, 2019 10:46 AM

Nov 2012
Thank you for another wonderful event!

1) I laughed so much when I came across the happy log and horizon. XD Hint no. 5 (for Aoi Eir) was very well done. I also liked the video with Sinbad and the OST from Escaflowne. Ise-kai was sneaky.
2) The hunt starts usually during night for me, that is why I can only join hours later, so I do not mind if they start at the same time. But I think people who do the hard route would like to solve both, then it would make sense that it would appear a bit later.
3) Yes. It is easier for newcomers on the easy route to advance and since the hard route is sometimes complicated, it is good that we can at least confirm we finally have the right entry quicker.
4) No problems here.
5) I like challenging hints. If we have a hard route, then it should be harder. I might have some experience after two egg hunts, but the hints did not seem too hard compared to the past years with only one route.
☩☩☩ MALoween 2023 ☩☩☩

x14
Apr 25, 2019 12:08 PM
バハムート零式

Jul 2008
70th and 46th, not bad - At last I was able to enter the top 50 after two years. Let's see if next year I can overcome it, although I see it difficult.

A big, big thanks to all to all the organizers, as well as discord's people, that without their help I think many of us would not have finished.

MALOWEEN 2023

(21/21)
Apr 25, 2019 4:11 PM

Dec 2018
52nd place in my first try, it was fun!
Apr 25, 2019 6:02 PM

Jul 2017
Even though I came pretty late, that was really fun!
Thanks for cooking up such an entertaining easter hunt. I'll try to do better next year ;)

Even if you kill me, even if you kill anyone, even if you reset science… There’s always an idiot who will try anything, and the shiny monkeys will inevitably create a technological civilization.

Apr 25, 2019 7:22 PM

Jun 2015
Yikes! I'm an idiot for not adding the URL.
-_-

Apr 26, 2019 1:26 AM

Apr 2019
Pleinair said:
TuryuriOwO said:

Sure, I'll team up with you, I'm on the MAL discord
I don't know how to use discord. :(
Can you send me a link?

I saw it on FB2Mate, I think I can help you, send me a mess broooo
Apr 26, 2019 2:07 AM

Dec 2018
First, thank you so much for organizing this Easter hunt, it truly was a joy to partake in it (although I started 11 hours before the deadline, so next time, I'll be sure to start earlier.) Had never done this before and now can't wait for next year

1.I really liked the "kore wa hint desu", had an outright laugh when I found it even if at first glance didn't actually see it (guess the girl is too good at camouflage)

2. I think I'd prefer it to be sometime apart, makes it less clustered in the forums when asking for help.

3.Extremely good. If it wasn't in the end picture I knew I was wrong and was able to backtrack quicker than if it wasn't.

4. Seeing as this was my first year I had an extremely tough time with the first couple of hints but once you get the hang of it and know what to look for, it goes through nicely.

Again, thank you for all the work you guys have put into the search, it was incredibly fun.
Apr 26, 2019 2:29 AM

Nov 2008
I participated in the hard route this year and I think this time was quite different compared to the other hunts. All in all, the hints were more creative and the eggs were much easier to find - I appreciated both of these aspects.

The first few eggs weren’t too hard to find, until I was hit by the roadblock. I found Hint 4 very easily, or at least I thought. I spent several hours on Arcana no Reimei’s entry, trying to figure out where in the world an egg is. I did highlight everything on the Slime entry before, but didn’t think I had to highlight Kineta’s post as well. Maybe I would have if she hadn’t posted the title of another entry.

On hint 5, I couldn’t figure out what „this world“ is supposed to mean and I visited entries such as Nadia, Perfect Blue and Angel Beats, but in retrospect this was a very creative hint I really liked!

I haven’t watched Magi so I had some trouble figuring out who is who and where to look, especially since I completely overlooked the Sinbad egg.

I had a lot of trouble with Hint 8 but, in my opinion, it was very cleverly hidden. I found the Magician card with relative ease but the Fool card was evil… I found it by actually trying to edit the background info.

The next few hints were easy, although I have to underline how much I liked the Escaflowne and the Namie Amuro one.

The 15th hint was the last difficult one… but also my favourite. It’s layered, but not too crazy like Hint 5 was, and very, very clever. Also, Nobunaga Concerto is an amazing anime.

To summarise, I had a lot of fun this year, although I didn’t have much time sadly. I liked most hints and hope that next time, the roadblock won’t hit us that early :P

However, I didn’t like the unscrambling part. I’ve never been a fan of it as it provides another quite difficult challenge where several options could be right. Especially this year, the colons didn’t make it easier and I’d appreciate it if it were omitted altogether. Of course, this might be impossible as people might figure out the chocolate’s location when they are halfway through the hunt, but maybe there’s a different solution?

Thanks to everyone who made this event a success! Easter is my favourite MAL event and it’s always amazing to see what crazy hints you guys come up with!
Apr 26, 2019 3:13 AM
Dec 2018
I got baited again thinking the title was No Game No Life
Apr 26, 2019 12:26 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Vapsiainen said:
What does it mean if my name is not on the list? Was i too slow xd
See Row 391 here. Unfortunately, every field was wrong so it was difficult for me to give you a spot on the ranking :(

KomandorWawrzyn said:
I can't find myself on the list too. Maybe because I have given a link directly to an image, not to a manga.
Your row got randomly deleted for some reason o_O I've put you back on now. Sorry for the confusion!
Apr 26, 2019 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
Kineta said:
Vapsiainen said:
What does it mean if my name is not on the list? Was i too slow xd
See Row 391 here. Unfortunately, every field was wrong so it was difficult for me to give you a spot on the ranking :(

KomandorWawrzyn said:
Your row got randomly deleted for some reason o_O I've put you back on now. Sorry for the confusion!

So someone seems to sabotage me xdd. Anyway, thanks for the event. It was my first try and I had a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to the next year's Easter.
Apr 28, 2019 10:26 AM

Feb 2019
I'm confused as to where the list is: I clicked on the link but it takes me to the end of this forum. Can anyone help?

I'd be surprised if I didn't make the list as I saw the 'Happy Easter' photo, but I linked straight to the pictures of the manga, so maybe that's why.
Apr 28, 2019 10:38 AM
Apr 2019
No Game No Life?

More like No Glove No Love.
Apr 29, 2019 11:58 AM

Feb 2019
Ah, thankfully there was a link in the post above me. Now to find my name. ^^

Found it! This was tough but enjoyable. Thanks again for doing this.
BibliomaneApr 29, 2019 12:04 PM
Apr 29, 2019 12:17 PM

Aug 2017
I want to be the last comment

Does the number you're listed as mean anything? Cause there were a few users who messed up their form.

And that Log Horizon one...

On Discord I spent half an hour or more trying to figure this out...and I was muttering to myself Sunset, Log. Horizon, Log. Sunset wood. until I realized that if I switched the words I would get to Log Horizon and I felt like an idiot.

Like half an hour.
Century_OrionApr 29, 2019 12:35 PM
Apr 30, 2019 5:12 AM
Apr 2019
How Its going on everybody my name is Highfivekid™
May 4, 2019 7:44 PM

Dec 2015
rivers cant strafe
TIME TO END PARTITION WITH A BANG. I AM ONCE AGAIN ASKING FOR YOUR FINACIAL SUPPROT https://www.sinnfeinbookshop.com/jewellery-1/
May 29, 2019 11:28 PM

Mar 2019
Maybe I'll get to play next time. I'm just here to lol about the title.
May 31, 2019 1:39 PM
May 2019
I'm searching for anime or manga where mc was bad and someday got sick or somehow will die and see how people talks about it badly but it gets another chance to live and tries to correct its mistakes and doesn't aim for revenge from those people
I hope that you can help me guys and thank you ^-^
Jun 4, 2019 7:12 AM

May 2018
This is hard lol
Pages (29) « First ... « 27 28 [29]

More topics from this board

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

423 by RED-clover12 »»
2 hours ago

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

207 by mushfik002 »»
Yesterday, 10:25 PM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3332 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.