Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 82 Discussion


#1
Apr 15, 8:30 AM

Online
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 4759
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Spoilers and Raws are out.

Ichika keeps digging herself down deeper and deeper, not even a pleading Nino or a distraught Miku could wake her up. Its probably going to take Fuutarou to outright condemn and reject her actions to stop her, which I'm hoping that'll happen next week as it looks like that's whats being setup.

As much as Ichika continues to fall, in an almost polarizing fashion Nino continues to rise. Playing the big sister role that Ichika use to play, but even better and doing her best to encourage Miku to fight off Ichika with her own strength. I've been in the Miku camp from the start, but Nino has really taken me by storm and I can't help but say I've been converted.
My Queens

 
#2
Apr 15, 10:59 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 6
Nino x Miku is so pure i can't :(
 
#3
Apr 15, 2:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 11
I pledged my allegiance to Ichika but oh my god the mangaka is making it super hard for me to maintain my loyalty
 
#4
Apr 15, 2:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 26
Don't do that Ichika ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ that picture was/is the only thing my girl Itsuki has in the fuutabowl ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Don't take that away from her
 
#5
Apr 15, 7:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 26
Sangboi said:
Don't do that Ichika ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ that picture was/is the only thing my girl Itsuki has in the fuutabowl ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Don't take that away from her


Rare fellow Itsuki fan hahaha..
It's interesting to see Itsuki and Yotsuba's interaction in this chapter..
 
#6
Apr 15, 7:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 27
-Mahesvara said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Spoilers and Raws are out.

Ichika keeps digging herself down deeper and deeper, not even a pleading Nino or a distraught Miku could wake her up. Its probably going to take Fuutarou to outright condemn and reject her actions to stop her, which I'm hoping that'll happen next week as it looks like that's whats being setup.

As much as Ichika continues to fall, in an almost polarizing fashion Nino continues to rise. Playing the big sister role that Ichika use to play, but even better and doing her best to encourage Miku to fight off Ichika with her own strength. I've been in the Miku camp from the start, but Nino has really taken me by storm and I can't help but say I've been converted.


I don't think Nino takes Ichika's big sister role because she's already in big sister role in the beginning. Ichika acted like a big sister but Nino is the one who does house chores, protects sisters. And that why Nino is the biggest trouble in early and mid progress because she overprotected the quints.
 
#7
Apr 15, 8:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 4
Ichika bitchiness getting ridiculous, Negi wtf. On the other hand i am confused by Itsuki, seeing her expression it seems that she have feelings for Fuu, but if that's the case why is she doesn't seems to care that Miku, Nino, and Ichika likes Fuu too. Or Itsuki have another goal in mind with Fuu? I am seriously confused lol.
 
#8
Apr 15, 8:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2630
So, why is my favorite girl crying huh, damn u Ichika.

Also, no one is more worthy for Fuu than u Miku so don't cry.

Modified by Congintive, Apr 15, 8:33 PM
 
#9
Apr 15, 10:00 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 27
DandereKing said:
Ichika bitchiness getting ridiculous, Negi wtf. On the other hand i am confused by Itsuki, seeing her expression it seems that she have feelings for Fuu, but if that's the case why is she doesn't seems to care that Miku, Nino, and Ichika likes Fuu too. Or Itsuki have another goal in mind with Fuu? I am seriously confused lol.


Very funny that Japanese readers love "Bitchika" more than "Onee-san" Ichika. lol
 
Apr 15, 10:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 27
Look like this arc is a parallel version of Seven Goodbyes. Instead of Nino, Itsuki and Yotsuba drama, we have Nino (again LOL), Miku, Ichika. But this time, Nino drags Miku out her room. But Miku is more passive than Nino so Miku is still in her room instead of doing something after conservation like Nino in Seven Goodbyes.

In this chapter, Negi told about his girls through Nino

 
Apr 15, 10:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 62
Big_Boss_13 said:

Very funny that Japanese readers love "Bitchika" more than "Onee-san" Ichika. lol

Are you sure?
https://manga-ch.com/archives/1474.html
http://animanch.com/archives/16977850.html
https://imasoku.com/5hanayome-ichika/
And not only these sites which gathered some posts from 2ch, I saw many fans of her waiting for her redeeming, wanting to save her in twitter.
I stopped visiting 2ch for ages since there are a ton of shitposter like 4ch here, but I’m sure people can search for negative opinions the most at 2ch.

Ichika is the first girl I like in 5-toubun. So even though she isn’t my best girl anymore, seeing she doing these things is really sad.


Modified by sekuhara, Apr 15, 11:33 PM
 
Apr 15, 10:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 26
Laurentius08 said:
Sangboi said:
Don't do that Ichika ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ that picture was/is the only thing my girl Itsuki has in the fuutabowl ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Don't take that away from her


Rare fellow Itsuki fan hahaha..
It's interesting to see Itsuki and Yotsuba's interaction in this chapter..

Our girl getting all these hate because she is introduced first.
๐Ÿ˜ญ
 
Apr 15, 11:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 102
DandereKing said:
Ichika bitchiness getting ridiculous, Negi wtf. On the other hand i am confused by Itsuki, seeing her expression it seems that she have feelings for Fuu, but if that's the case why is she doesn't seems to care that Miku, Nino, and Ichika likes Fuu too. Or Itsuki have another goal in mind with Fuu? I am seriously confused lol.


I think unlike the others Itsuki doesn't give a crap about rivals and prefers to build up her bond to Fuutarou
 
Apr 16, 6:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 26
Sangboi said:
Laurentius08 said:


Rare fellow Itsuki fan hahaha..
It's interesting to see Itsuki and Yotsuba's interaction in this chapter..

Our girl getting all these hate because she is introduced first.
๐Ÿ˜ญ


Hahaha agreed, but i like her because her relationship with fuu is the most natural. From total strangers to friends, and they have similiar stuborn personality. Remember when she stood up for fuu in seven goodbye arc.
Anyway, i'm looking forward for more development in this arc..
 
Apr 16, 4:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 7
At this point the only way for Ichika character to dig a deeper hole than before is to dress like Miku again or find a way to tie herself to being the girl in the photo in Kyoto, the photo she found after Itsuki dropped it, carrying the box with the Rena disguise.

But Ichika is most likely getting turned down bc Fuutaro will most likely figure out that “fake Miku” is Ichika.

This is hypothetical but if Ichika claims to be the girl in the photo or if fuutaro asks where she got the photo, fuutaro could question her to see if it true, by saying “what alias did you go under?” If she doesn’t said the alias is Rena, then fuutaro basically has every reason reject Ichika, since she is fake Miku and is lying about being Rena and can help figure out who Rena is out of the Quints if fuutaro cares enough.
Modified by JohntheMaster74, Apr 16, 4:57 PM
 
Apr 16, 9:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
JohntheMaster74 said:
At this point the only way for Ichika character to dig a deeper hole than before is to dress like Miku again or find a way to tie herself to being the girl in the photo in Kyoto, the photo she found after Itsuki dropped it, carrying the box with the Rena disguise.

But Ichika is most likely getting turned down bc Fuutaro will most likely figure out that “fake Miku” is Ichika.

This is hypothetical but if Ichika claims to be the girl in the photo or if fuutaro asks where she got the photo, fuutaro could question her to see if it true, by saying “what alias did you go under?” If she doesn’t said the alias is Rena, then fuutaro basically has every reason reject Ichika, since she is fake Miku and is lying about being Rena and can help figure out who Rena is out of the Quints if fuutaro cares enough.


I think it's possible Fuutarou will be able to gain some way to help set things straight as well. At the moment I'm still not sure if he's keeping a secret at the end of the chapter about calling Ichika "Miku," since he deducted that someone had been the fake one in the last chapter. I really hope chapter 83 and beyond will show that he gains more capabilities in fulfilling the grandfather's words in differentiating the five of them.

Ichika has to understand that the bonds she has with her sisters are irreplaceable, just as Nino had told her. Poor Miku has been through enough, and Itsuki doesn't know about Ichika finding the photo. I wonder how long the Kyoto trip will be, but I think it could have more chapters than Seven Goodbyes. Itsuki deserves to let Fuutarou know about their meeting from five years ago as well.
 
Apr 17, 1:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2630
Itsuku, Itsuki, Itsuki I wonder why is she doing this?

Is that Miku at the end or is it Ichika? Because even though I didn't dislike her that much as other people what if she did something again then im gonna hate her too.

But man I wonder if I'll be able to say that Miku is my no.1 girl If Nino's keep improving like that.
 
Apr 17, 1:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 6040
Congintive said:
Itsuku, Itsuki, Itsuki I wonder why is she doing this?

Is that Miku at the end or is it Ichika? Because even though I didn't dislike her that much as other people what if she did something again then im gonna hate her too.

But man I wonder if I'll be able to say that Miku is my no.1 girl If Nino's keep improving like that.


That's Ichika, the last page makes it obvious.
 
Apr 17, 2:25 AM
Maki's arms

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 8729
If you would have told me 50 chapters ago that Nino would have risen in my estimation above one-san Ichika, I would have told you were mad or reading another manga. Kudos to the mangaka for giving them so much development. Nino talking honestly to Miku is maybe the catalyst Miku needs to confess properly to Fuu.
Ichika meanwhile, that's just low again.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

 
Apr 17, 4:14 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 784
The more i read this manga, the more i want to root for Nino to win the waifu wars. She's been growing on me so much, she is like, the vital reminder that those sisters are connected and should always remember that even when they are all rivals in love, that's a big plus for me. All in all, she wants a fair battle with everyone and she managed to give Miku a confidence boost, wich was pretty heartwarming to see. On the other hand, Yotsuba is finally starting to doubt Itsuki... We'll see what happens. And like some people already questioned, i wonder if it is really Miku at the end....

This chapter was another spotlight for Nino and Miku. Hope one of these can win in the end! Rooting for both!
 
Apr 17, 4:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 321
Can't wait for next chapter and Fuutarou to figure out the "Miku" is really Ichika and gives her a good slap in the face, also if someone told me at the beggining that Nino will be my second best i wouldnt believe them.

I'm open to the Miku x Fuutarou x Nino... :D
well that's just my opinion.....
 
Apr 17, 5:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 917
It's gotta suck to be an Ichika fan, she just keeps digging deeper and deeper, doing as many heinous things as she can think of.
 
Apr 17, 5:40 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 14802
Yeah, I also gotta say that Nino became surprsingly likeable, really love it when characters undergo such a change.

And lol, Ichika still going at it. Don't give up girl!
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

 
Apr 17, 5:46 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31577
this series ready to hit the cliff really fast.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
Apr 17, 7:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 1638
Nino's train of love can't be stop! Someone pull the brakes!

Ichika with another devious plot? Someone stop her!

Miku crying? I'll hug her!!!
 
Apr 17, 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 111
Fuutarou better be realized that is Ichika disguised as Miku and reject her on the spot. I used to like Ichika, but now she has stood even lower and lower. Not admitting she’s at fault at all for Miku’a depression. She’s obviously desperate and not fighting fairly. Miku need to win, if not her than Nino at least. She’s a better older sister than Ichika right now. Seriously how could some people Ichika more with the devious act she’s doing right now??

Made-In-Heaven said:
DandereKing said:
Ichika bitchiness getting ridiculous, Negi wtf. On the other hand i am confused by Itsuki, seeing her expression it seems that she have feelings for Fuu, but if that's the case why is she doesn't seems to care that Miku, Nino, and Ichika likes Fuu too. Or Itsuki have another goal in mind with Fuu? I am seriously confused lol.


I think unlike the others Itsuki doesn't give a crap about rivals and prefers to build up her bond to Fuutarou


I don’t give a fuck about Itsuki right now, instead of worrying about her sisters current situation. She’s only trying to make Fuutarou realized that she is “Rena”, not a single fuck given about the situation between Ichika & Miku.
 
Apr 17, 10:37 AM

Online
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 4192
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Nino might honestly be my favorite girl now. I used to think she was bottom tier along side Itsuki, but man has her character improved dramatically. She's upfront about her feelings and has the resolve that she won't lose to anyone, but she doesn't resort to petty tricks and schemes like Ichika does. I'm definitely rooting for her and Miku at this point.
 
Apr 17, 10:46 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 7872
Like Fuutarou's gonna fall for Ichika's schemes. How far she has fallen.
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

 
Apr 17, 11:13 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 4995
Ichika is a cheat and does not deserve to win. Glad he remembers the picture
 
Apr 17, 11:30 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 7872
But not gonna deny that neither Ichika nor Nino seem alright as characters from what they were based on. What Negi is trying to achieve by making Ichika drop so low and making Nino an apparent angel (which is inconsistent) is beyond me. And it seems like fans are being spoon fed to root for Nino or being tested with their resolve with Ichika.

Meanwhile, everything seems to surround Miku. But at this point, she has become the damsel in distress of the story which is, tbh, a bit infuriating if you asked me.
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

 
Apr 17, 11:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 372
shanimebib said:
But not gonna deny that neither Ichika nor Nino seem alright as characters from what they were based on. What Negi is trying to achieve by making Ichika drop so low and making Nino an apparent angel (which is inconsistent) is beyond me. And it seems like fans are being spoon fed to root for Nino or being tested with their resolve with Ichika.

Meanwhile, everything seems to surround Miku. But at this point, she has become the damsel in distress of the story which is, tbh, a bit infuriating if you asked me.


Ichika's "evil" nature was foreshadowed a long ago, she is just desperate right now. And Nino's character has been consistent ever since her development, how she valued their sisters' relationship now, etc.

I know Miku fans are disappointed but that's how it is and they need to accept it, the author just needs to now make her a more developed character and Miku needs to stop becoming so passive(has been her weakness forever like she said it herself). Maybe it's a good thing that it's taking time, so that the result will be even more satisfying.
 
Apr 17, 12:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 284
When Two Goddesses are on top of each other........ Dear lord, I'm bleeding hard.. Not a slightest bit a fan of Yuri but still, Nino x Miku scene was hot.

Anyway, Nino's speech to Miku could mean a few things.
1. Negi's declaring his favorite girl. (Nino)
2. This will be a turn-point for Miku to be more confident about herself. As expected, she felt inferior to her other sisters. She proposed fairness over equality in the first place and she realized that it's scary to do so. Someone give her a hug.... Fuutarou, I'm talking to you..!!

Ichika hasn't repented still. Even with Nino's aggression. And yet she still has that photo. But I may rest easy because Fuutarou might already noticed it and pretending to call her as Miku to let things flow for a moment. Even if Ichika uses that photo, Fuutarou could ask a thing or two about their childhood.
 
Apr 17, 12:19 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 2186
DubbleQin said:
I pledged my allegiance to Ichika but oh my god the mangaka is making it super hard for me to maintain my loyalty
I agree... Her getting so evil is pretty much like a death flag. I can't see her recover from whatever will happen. Makes me so sad...

I kinda expect Fuutaro will see through her scheme this time, that she's neither Miku, nor the girl form his past. And with that I don't think she'll be able to recover. She's like already out of the game, like Yotsuba. On the other hand, Itsuki seems like she wants to enter the competition.
 
Apr 17, 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 284
DandereKing said:
Ichika bitchiness getting ridiculous, Negi wtf. On the other hand i am confused by Itsuki, seeing her expression it seems that she have feelings for Fuu, but if that's the case why is she doesn't seems to care that Miku, Nino, and Ichika likes Fuu too. Or Itsuki have another goal in mind with Fuu? I am seriously confused lol.

I think there was a turn point in Itsuki's sudden change of behavior. It was back then after Fuutarou was re-appointed as their tutor. He came to visit the quints but later decided to leave early, Itsuki smelled some secrets hidden by him and force him to say it in return for her to tell him her secret as well (Rena's disguise). Then Fuutarou told her that Ichika and Nino have feelings for him.

Here's the case, Itsuki already knew that Miku likes Fuutaro since the Scrambled Eggs arc. At first, Itsuki didn't believe that Ichika and Nino were also have feelings towards Fuutaro. But later it was confirmed right when they fight over who is going to be in the same group as Fuutaro. Nino dropped a huge bombshell declaring herself wanting to go together with just her and Fuutaro alone while on the Kyoto trip.

And now with everything has been cleared. Itsuki shocked by the truth and decided to go aggressive. Itsuki might have been holding feelings too from the very start and realized that Fuutaro was her childhood friend since long time ago. She decided to not take her feeling seriously and let things flow by..... I hope my speculation was clear.
 
Apr 17, 12:59 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 18
This chapter was rly okay for me we Got another good side of Ninos kindness but wtf was That Expression on itsukis face lol im confused a Little. Snakechika is Still okay for me ofc i prefer her previous form but even now she is Still better Than itsuki. And The Picture in the Last page oh men i have never Think ichika will use That even if i hope fuu kun will recognize That she is a fake Miku and after talk with her, let her evolve one more time xd


#NINOGANG forever <3
 
Apr 17, 1:15 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 18
does anyone remember when nino said that she met this guy from the photo somewhere. I still hope that this girl from the photo is not itsuki in the sense I know we had shown how she changed into rena and talked with fuu kun but she really did not said anything she did not heard from uesugi when he told his stories. of course, it is not a denying fact that she herself remembers him, which puts my theories in the uninteresting light. but you never know, maybe he has reasons to lie.


#NINOGANG <3
 
Apr 17, 2:22 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
JohntheMaster74 said:
This is hypothetical but if Ichika claims to be the girl in the photo or if fuutaro asks where she got the photo, fuutaro could question her to see if it true, by saying “what alias did you go under?” If she doesn’t said the alias is Rena, then fuutaro basically has every reason reject Ichika, since she is fake


That presumptuous. It's strongly hinted that Itsuki is the girl in the photo... but is she? What if she's using the Rena alter-ego due to hearing Fuutarou's story way back at the hospital, but actually it's not her? In which case the true girl in the photo has never used the Rena identity at all.

Personally I think after Nino's telling off, Ichika is planning to make amends by posing as Miku and declaring her love for Fuutarou on her behalf. However Fuutarou then calls her out on not being the genuine Miku instead, just as the true Miku appears and misunderstandings ensue...
 
Apr 17, 2:22 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 26
Maruko-san said:
Fuutarou better be realized that is Ichika disguised as Miku and reject her on the spot. I used to like Ichika, but now she has stood even lower and lower. Not admitting she’s at fault at all for Miku’a depression. She’s obviously desperate and not fighting fairly. Miku need to win, if not her than Nino at least. She’s a better older sister than Ichika right now. Seriously how could some people Ichika more with the devious act she’s doing right now??

Made-In-Heaven said:


I think unlike the others Itsuki doesn't give a crap about rivals and prefers to build up her bond to Fuutarou


I don’t give a fuck about Itsuki right now, instead of worrying about her sisters current situation. She’s only trying to make Fuutarou realized that she is “Rena”, not a single fuck given about the situation between Ichika & Miku.



Yotsuba and itsuki went to the station,
Both of them didn't planned to meet Uesugi-kun there.
It was co-incidence that uesugi also went there. And in that moment she tried to make him remember their past.

It's not like it was pre-planned..
 
Apr 17, 4:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 7
Planky85 said:
JohntheMaster74 said:
This is hypothetical but if Ichika claims to be the girl in the photo or if fuutaro asks where she got the photo, fuutaro could question her to see if it true, by saying “what alias did you go under?” If she doesn’t said the alias is Rena, then fuutaro basically has every reason reject Ichika, since she is fake


That presumptuous. It's strongly hinted that Itsuki is the girl in the photo... but is she? What if she's using the Rena alter-ego due to hearing Fuutarou's story way back at the hospital, but actually it's not her? In which case the true girl in the photo has never used the Rena identity at all.

Personally I think after Nino's telling off, Ichika is planning to make amends by posing as Miku and declaring her love for Fuutarou on her behalf. However Fuutarou then calls her out on not being the genuine Miku instead, just as the true Miku appears and misunderstandings ensue...


It was hypothetical, it probably won’t happen. I’m pretty sure we all know that Itsuki is the girl in the photo, unless Negi does a twist with Yotsuba being the girl in the photo. I have considered Itsuki not actually being the girl in the photo and one of the quints being the actual girl, but that would make the story pretty complicated. And I only see that happening if Miku or Yotsuba is the girl in the photo. Nino already confess and doesn’t know fuutaro when he was young. Ichika is going a bad route and it will pretty hard to redeem her completely. Itsuki is mostly likely the girl in the photo, but it kinda odd that they reveal Itsuki is Rena in the story before fuutaro can undercover Rena identity along with the reader.
But the story going to be way more complicated in this arc, probably lots of heartbreak and disguises and confessions.
Ichika doesn’t have good intentions disguising herself as Miku again. Like disguising as someone else usually never has a good intent. And confessing as Miku seems pretty unfair to Miku. It kinda make more sense if Ichika is sabotaging Miku again. Either way it not good for Ichika to disguise as Miku bc fuutaro will know that isn’t Miku and confront her about it.
 
Apr 17, 4:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
JohntheMaster74 said:
Planky85 said:


That presumptuous. It's strongly hinted that Itsuki is the girl in the photo... but is she? What if she's using the Rena alter-ego due to hearing Fuutarou's story way back at the hospital, but actually it's not her? In which case the true girl in the photo has never used the Rena identity at all.

Personally I think after Nino's telling off, Ichika is planning to make amends by posing as Miku and declaring her love for Fuutarou on her behalf. However Fuutarou then calls her out on not being the genuine Miku instead, just as the true Miku appears and misunderstandings ensue...


It was hypothetical, it probably won’t happen. I’m pretty sure we all know that Itsuki is the girl in the photo, unless Negi does a twist with Yotsuba being the girl in the photo. I have considered Itsuki not actually being the girl in the photo and one of the quints being the actual girl, but that would make the story pretty complicated. And I only see that happening if Miku or Yotsuba is the girl in the photo. Nino already confess and doesn’t know fuutaro when he was young. Ichika is going a bad route and it will pretty hard to redeem her completely. Itsuki is mostly likely the girl in the photo, but it kinda odd that they reveal Itsuki is Rena in the story before fuutaro can undercover Rena identity along with the reader.
But the story going to be way more complicated in this arc, probably lots of heartbreak and disguises and confessions.
Ichika doesn’t have good intentions disguising herself as Miku again. Like disguising as someone else usually never has a good intent. And confessing as Miku seems pretty unfair to Miku. It kinda make more sense if Ichika is sabotaging Miku again. Either way it not good for Ichika to disguise as Miku bc fuutaro will know that isn’t Miku and confront her about it.


To be fair, Negi loves to troll by using Itsuki as number one girl. I wondered whether Itsuki was using his memory of the girl in the photo to make fuutarou (and by extension, us the viewer) believe it's some kind of romantic destiny as her way of getting Fuutarou to notice her. Bit of a stretch.... but I think it's plausible.

As for Ichika - I just think she realises how far she's screwed up and the only way to make amends - and thus be someone who can obtain Fuutarou - is to fix things. But she goes about it poorly.

But hey! I'm just guessing!!!
 
Apr 17, 4:59 PM
SoL Enthusiast

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 2388
Yotsuba is quickly becoming my favourite. She is so supportive of her sisters.
:)
 
Apr 17, 9:42 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 167
Bitchika doesn't seem to have learned her lesson yet...
 
Apr 18, 5:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 590
y'all should just accept it, Nino is best girl

NINO GANG
 
Apr 18, 6:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 439
Miku x Nino is a nice ship, Itsuki x Food is also a nice ship. But you know what? At the end of the day we’re all nice ships :3

How about another stupid after school special quote~

The REAL bride was the friends we made along the way.
 
Apr 18, 6:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 154
LMAO. Considering Nino is a high second on muh tier list, as a Miku fan, Nino just told her what all Miku fans think, thanks Nino ๐Ÿ˜š

Nothing's gonna change with you crying and feeling sorry for yourself, Mik. Go out there and enjoy the rest of the trip. First girl-chan is already making her first girl moves, heh.

Fuu, get lost already. Nino x Miku just got 200 degrees hotter.

Also, snakechika gonna snake. ๐Ÿ˜†
Modified by crimson_fukr, Apr 18, 6:56 AM
 
Apr 18, 7:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 11
Ichika is going to get caught by fuu in the next chapter obviously, she knew that Miku's still in her room, and he just hung out with Itsuki and Yotsuba


it's sad to say that Ichika once again will fail... i don't feel bad for her tho :^)

Nino's improving. as expected from the best girl
 
Apr 18, 8:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 71
sigh, i used to like ichika


 
Apr 18, 9:13 AM
Zaphkiel

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 231
There’s a note at the end that says the Ichika is disguised if anyone missed that in the bottom left.


"๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ,
๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต
๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ."
๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ | ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ช ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
 
Apr 18, 11:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 172
i hope miku finally confesses
 
Apr 18, 11:37 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 108
I want to give Miku a hug... Miku!! FIGHT FIGHT!!!
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

Preview MangaManga Store