Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Araiya-san!: Ore to Aitsu ga Onnayu de!? Episode 3 Discussion

Apr 14, 8:05 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well looks like someone doesn't like the captain getting close to the main.
And walking into the wrong dressing room ever if the signs are switched, doesn't the main know his own dressing room?
It made for a good development tho.

Apr 18, 7:19 PM
Yaa he just walked in with noticing the lockers and the yuzuki also liked him entering the room

Apr 20, 9:25 AM

Oh so the guy gave the girl some ass masturbation, shit he didn't even washed his hands after inserting his fingers in the girl's ass.

Apr 21, 6:58 AM

She got her second massage.

Apr 26, 2:55 PM

You know there have been occasions when I've had a few more drinks than I should have, or I have been distracted, and have walked into the wrong bathroom. Usually the pink decor is my first clue that I'm in the wrong place--that and the lack of urinals. Our mc obviously hasn't figured out the signals yet.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 26, 8:53 PM

rodac said:
You know there have been occasions when I've had a few more drinks than I should have, or I have been distracted, and have walked into the wrong bathroom. Usually the pink decor is my first clue that I'm in the wrong place--that and the lack of urinals. Our mc obviously hasn't figured out the signals yet.

Umm did you watch it someone switched the signs and once he found out it was too late
Best girl of all Spring 2019 anime, Best Fox of all anime

Apr 26, 8:55 PM

Doesn't matter how it occurs, usually it just takes a second or so to recognize you are in the wrong place when it happens.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac