Forum Settings
Forums

Anime that will always have a special place in your heart?

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Apr 28, 9:46 AM
Had to be all the 90s animes growing up basically. The ones on fox 5 and wb11 after school and Saturday mornings (pokemon digimon yugioh etc) then toonami(dB,dbd zoids, gundam) and staying up late to catch adult swim (inuyasha, kenshin, yu yu hakusho, trigun, cowboy bebop) Now though has to be Your name, your lie in April and plastic memories. Just hearing the OPs and some of the tracks makes my heart sink haha. Too many to name I think all in all every show has a special place

Apr 29, 10:00 AM

Sword Art Online - it isn't my favorite show, nor was it particularly enjoyable. However, it was my first 'real' venture into the anime medium and I haven't looked back since.

Apr 29, 10:10 AM

Crashing_wavesSz said:
Had to be all the 90s animes growing up basically. The ones on fox 5 and wb11 after school and Saturday mornings (pokemon digimon yugioh etc) then toonami(dB,dbd zoids, gundam) and staying up late to catch adult swim (inuyasha, kenshin, yu yu hakusho, trigun, cowboy bebop) Now though has to be Your name, your lie in April and plastic memories. Just hearing the OPs and some of the tracks makes my heart sink haha. Too many to name I think all in all every show has a special place

You got a really big fucking heart to fit all dem anime in there

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 29, 12:46 PM
Everything in my top 10.
1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood(manga also because it is a little bit better)
2. Hunter X Hunter
3.Gintama
4.One punch man
5.Fate/Zero
6.Mob psycho 100
7.Blood Blockade Battlefront
8.Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
9.Jojo's bizarre adventure
10.FLCL
Everyone of these series is a masterpiece to me. My manga list a completely different thing.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]