Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 100 Discussion

Apr 13, 3:15 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Using cat ears to get signatures lol...

At least Shuna has a dream.

Apr 13, 6:49 PM

Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Using cat ears to get signatures lol...

At least Shuna has a dream.

With those ears, I would sign it xd

Apr 13, 9:46 PM
I believe this is just build-up to meeting Persia's parents in later chapters during the school trip.

Apr 14, 12:09 AM

It's a good chapter and all but.....its the 100th chapter! Was there really no special something?

Apr 14, 6:03 PM

Luring boys with Nude beaches? Way to go Ameria.
Also congrats to the mangaka for completion of 100 chapters.

Apr 16, 11:11 PM

I want to congratulated to you that they reach now chapter 100... Keep it up good work...๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ because I love this story so much

Jun 15, 4:08 AM
Wow, Kougi is such a siscon.

Damn, Ameri really knows how to manipulate the guys. That was so... hot, honestly haha. But not as hot and cute as Shuna wearing cat ears!

Finally, Shuna has her own dream that's NOT serving/helping/watching Romio!

Congratulations to the mangaka, 100 chapters! I really love love love this series, it's my favourite manga now! I read that the series is going to end after the West arc... No :( I'm sad. I need more Romio and Juliet. Please let there be a continuation.

Sep 7, 2:29 PM

well this several chapters about the youngin 1st grade trying to help their senior was great, with several light joke in it. i wonder how this excursion plan'll be, it was a nice idea from both Romio and Juliet tho to deepen the relationship between two "distinct" countries...

Preview MangaManga Store