Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 12, 10:47 PM
Is anyone else noticed the horrible framerate conversion? (Resulting in an ever "trembling" image). Both the netflix version and the japanse bluray version have this problem. Does anyone know of a version where this s fix? Or are we stuck with this? I'm very sensitive to trembling/shaky image (I can't watch a movie that's been made using handycam) and because of this I can't watch Mary for long than 5 minutes before feeling sick. Any help would be appreciate! :)

Apr 23, 3:40 AM

I don't remember this occuring in the (french) theater where I saw it.

Jun 5, 4:28 PM
Rei366 said:
I don't remember this occuring in the (french) theater where I saw it.

Most people don't notice it, only like 5% of us are bother by this. I've tried every version available on the net or streaming service and they all had the same problems. :( So I can't watch this. It happens a lot with the ''older'' anime, but sometimes newer anime have the same issues... For exemple Neon Genesis Evangelion used to do this, but gainax remastered the old version and now I can finally watch it XD Cowboy bebop the anime is ok, but the movie has this issue... and the list go on and on and on lol
Modified by TetsuoXIII, Jun 10, 5:39 PM

Jun 5, 11:04 PM

TetsuoXIII said:
It happens a lot with the ''older'' anime,

O_o The only thing that troubled me as a child was the camera sliding over panoramic scenes in a slightly jerky way. (and I grew used to it)

Thanks for the information!