Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2019 3:40 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heidi explained the circumstances behind her return as better as she could before handing the letter. I love how her grandfather was touched to the point of tears when he realized just how much she loves living with him in the mountains.

Her bed was gone, maybe it was too painful to look at it. But they soon made another one just like the first day. Her reunion with Peter, and the goats, was as cute and wholesome as I hoped it would be too. The boy, and his grandmother, couldn't even sleep before making sure that Heidi wasn't going to be gone by the next day. I love how they exchanged gifts, whistles, and smiles. Heidi is finally with the people she loves, where she loves to be. She is home.
May 28, 2019 4:29 AM

Apr 2013
Finally heidi is reunited with her gradfather and peters in a oh so sweet and heartwarming episode
Feb 26, 2020 3:55 PM
Jul 2018
Grandfather's pure joy seems so undescribed by words alone. I thought he might make the wrong conclusion and think that Heidi will happily leave the Alps forever. But with shock-filled realization, he knew that wasn't the case. Oh boy, I dare Dete to just up and come to grandfather. I bet the confrontation would be interesting.

Peter was extremely happy too. I missed the little gluttonous fella. Snowflake has a kid now so that's nice. More goats to play with.
Nov 29, 2021 5:52 PM

Jun 2017
This show is so wonderful. It's so pretty and the soundtrack just gives off such nostalgic vibes. My grandparents love it too. Makes me wanna cry. I can't believe childhood is over.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 5 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jun 16, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Mar 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 4 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

4 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 3 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 31, 2019

5 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 2 Discussion

catullus_d_rus - Mar 28, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Feb 13, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 47 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jul 30, 2016

6 by k1Aegis »»
Jan 7, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.