Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Apr 12, 10:08 AM

Holy crap, literally out of nowhere, one of my "least likely to get anime" candidates after it was concluded got one just like that.

Who else is as happy as me with this? Might reread while watching this later on and hope for at least 2 cours.

Apr 12, 11:37 AM

I remember reading and finishing the manga not too long ago. Surprised it's getting an anime now but given its status, I want to see a full adaptation.

Definitely need 2-cour for sure if they want to keep it as faithful to the story as possible.

Apr 16, 10:11 AM
Im hoping they will fully adapt the manga and change a bit of the ending ,tbh the ending kinda lame

Apr 17, 8:47 AM

This is like a dream. I LOVED the manga but I never would have expected it to get an anime at this point. Judging by the timing of the announcement a few months after Birthday Wonderland I have to wonder if Ilya Kuvshinov has been busy proselytizing to people in the anime industry lol
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.

Apr 17, 9:26 AM

I'm so hypped about this, I known this show from the famous Russian artist Kuvshinov Illya and heard a lot of good stuff about it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 23, 7:26 AM
2 cours please! i really love the manga

Apr 25, 11:01 AM

Saw this anime in someone's profile and i couldn't believe it! Just finished this manga at start of this month. Good things come true afterall. Can't wait to see Haru smirk face animated :D
LoneWeeb20 said:
Im hoping they will fully adapt the manga and change a bit of the ending ,tbh the ending kinda lame

Yeah... For a manga that is long and characters development go back and forth, the ending was a little abrupt and unsatisfying.

May 29, 5:40 AM

Wtf of all the manga in this world Yesteday wo uttate. Improbable.

Jun 7, 11:00 AM
HaarWyvern said:

Sometimes I can only scratch my head and wonder how they choose which manga to adapt into anime.

At least here on MAL, "Yesterday wo Utatte" is a rather unknown and mediocre manga. 1,231 users and a score of 7.6 and they finished publishing in 06/2015.
At least it was popular enough to get a full fan-translation.

Nov 19, 9:44 AM

Nov 27, 11:13 AM

Hmm Doga Kobo again in Spring 2020?

suddenly PTW for me

Dec 2, 4:56 PM

tr25a3 said:
HaarWyvern said:

Sometimes I can only scratch my head and wonder how they choose which manga to adapt into anime.

At least here on MAL, "Yesterday wo Utatte" is a rather unknown and mediocre manga. 1,231 users and a score of 7.6 and they finished publishing in 06/2015.
At least it was popular enough to get a full fan-translation.

Kei Toume is a well known mangaka. It's more like MAL's people are dumb when it's about manga.
In France it's a very searched manga. Same for Hitsuji no Uta. You could find them on city's library but when you want to buy them it's difficult. ^^