Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 12, 2019 4:36 PM
May 2016
Fantastic episode as usual, DP yet again BTFOing everyone's expectations. Lmaoing at the people who expected this ep to be a black screen of censorship (I was one of them though to be fair) but holy fuck they didn't even try to censor anything, so damn happy with that. Can't wait at all to see next week's episode, I really loved this arc in the manga and it was executed perfectly in the anime, amazingly tense all the way through with very consistent art and really good pacing. I love how this series shows at least 1 fight entirely from the villain's perspective (from 4 onwards at least)
Apr 12, 2019 4:39 PM
May 2016
JizzyHitler said:
For real, this villain has had such a bad rep for so long as the worst antagonist in the series and I really hope that this anime squashes that sentiment, cause he is such a fun and batshit crazy villain, I mean come on, a dual personality psychopath of radically different personalities with an insane backstory and even more insane power that is active and visible threat after his introduction? How was he ever considered worse than kars and part 3 Dio?

The anime has done an amazing hob giving him a very threatening and show stealing presence anytime hes on screen so im hoping people warm up at least a little bit to him. He no Kira or anything but I do think this is probably the most threatening of the jojo antagonists thus far cause of how dangerous he actually is, and then thats in addition to how goofy and fun doppio is its like the best of both worlds for a villain.

Honestly 100% agree with this. He's been really great in the anime so far and has nailed every appearance, and we've not even got to his most notable actions as a villain yet. I really think people slept heavily on him just to fit in, he's far more effective of a villain than part 3 DIO and Kars was imo.
Apr 12, 2019 4:44 PM

Apr 2016
finally Doppio is here! he's definitely one of my favorite characters in Part 5, and this fight is one of the highlights, I was surprised with how graphic they were able to get in this episode!
Apr 12, 2019 4:54 PM
May 2016
Di-Ansatsu said:
Awful. Glad to see that others like it but for me, it was easily the worst episode in this season and the worst episode in all of Jojo so far.

So this is the big bad of Golden Wind? Man, now I understand why people were saying that Golden Wind has the worst villain. This unfunny idiot is complete crap, it's like all the stupidity of Jojo was put in one character without the fun or the charisma. Also his design is horrendous even for part 5 standard. I can only hope that Mister-I-read-the-script/Risotto kills him but I doubt it's gonna happen.
Nice also to see that despite having razorblades went through his throat, the boss is okay for no reason. He should form a club with Mista, Narancia and Bucciarati: "We No-Sell Opponent's Moves better than Hogan!"

For the first time, I'm really not looking forward for the next episode of Jojo and I kinda regret criticizing Trish last episode: at least she had something going for her and her theme song was great. This guy has nothing redeemable about him and every seconds with him was pure cringe. I hope that things will improve or at least that the baddies from part 6 are gonna be better than what we have in part 5. Now excuse me, I'm gonna watch some good old gays Aztec vampires to clean my eyes.

And I can already tell that none of the weird stuff with his birth are ever gonna be explained... Mystery is great but it needs a good payoff.

Dude... Could you, like, perhaps keep in mind that this part still has a full 13 episodes left before it completes and keep in mind that this isn't the full extent of the Boss's character? Good lord, I'm still looking forward to seeing your thoughts by the end of the part since the impression Doppio gives off is absolutely integral to what made the Boss one of the most threatening villains in the series.
Apr 12, 2019 4:56 PM

Sep 2011
Modernoir said:
JizzyHitler said:
For real, this villain has had such a bad rep for so long as the worst antagonist in the series and I really hope that this anime squashes that sentiment, cause he is such a fun and batshit crazy villain, I mean come on, a dual personality psychopath of radically different personalities with an insane backstory and even more insane power that is active and visible threat after his introduction? How was he ever considered worse than kars and part 3 Dio?

The anime has done an amazing hob giving him a very threatening and show stealing presence anytime hes on screen so im hoping people warm up at least a little bit to him. He no Kira or anything but I do think this is probably the most threatening of the jojo antagonists thus far cause of how dangerous he actually is, and then thats in addition to how goofy and fun doppio is its like the best of both worlds for a villain.

Honestly 100% agree with this. He's been really great in the anime so far and has nailed every appearance, and we've not even got to his most notable actions as a villain yet. I really think people slept heavily on him just to fit in, he's far more effective of a villain than part 3 DIO and Kars was imo.
Yeah thats why im fairly confident the stigma he has is gonna be lifted as the anime goes along, cause the reaction to his scenes thus far have been pretty strong and he hasnt even gotten to his best moments. I say this without spoilers for obvious reason, but here's the thing about this villain, he is DANGEROUS, far more so than any of the antagonists before him and I think when people really grasp just how much part 5 does not fuck around going forward people will warm up to him a bit more than the past.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 12, 2019 5:06 PM
Jan 2016
The boss really proved how competent he is by not knowing the ability of a traitor he is supposed to kill.
Apr 12, 2019 5:08 PM
May 2016
PedroBV96 said:
The boss really proved how competent he is by not knowing the ability of a traitor he is supposed to kill.

As a wise man 3 parts ahead of the current adaptation once said, "Your Stand is like your asshole, you can't go showing it off to other people." Considering just how much the Boss values protecting his identity I don't think it's too far-fetched to presume he wouldn't know the ability of the leader of traitors that's coming for him.
Apr 12, 2019 5:11 PM
Sep 2018
Alice_Synthesis said:
I didn't understand the woman living under the house for 10 years part. Can someone explain without spoilers please.

My guess would be that it's out of a twisted feeling of love towards his mother. Doppio is a pretty gentle soul, so it makes sense that he couldn't bring himself to kill her. We can probably chalk up the "sewing her mouth shut and trapping her in the darkness forever" part to his serious mental health problems. Similarly, he never went after Donatella Una, even after learning about Trish.

He is seriously messed up, but definitely no bloodthirsty psychopath.

The manga doesn't bring it up again, in case you were wondering.
Apr 12, 2019 5:11 PM
Jul 2018
Di-Ansatsu said:
Awful. Glad to see that others like it but for me, it was easily the worst episode in this season and the worst episode in all of Jojo so far.

So this is the big bad of Golden Wind? Man, now I understand why people were saying that Golden Wind has the worst villain. This unfunny idiot is complete crap, it's like all the stupidity of Jojo was put in one character without the fun or the charisma. Also his design is horrendous even for part 5 standard. I can only hope that Mister-I-read-the-script/Risotto kills him but I doubt it's gonna happen.
Nice also to see that despite having razorblades went through his throat, the boss is okay for no reason. He should form a club with Mista, Narancia and Bucciarati: "We No-Sell Opponent's Moves better than Hogan!"

For the first time, I'm really not looking forward for the next episode of Jojo and I kinda regret criticizing Trish last episode: at least she had something going for her and her theme song was great. This guy has nothing redeemable about him and every seconds with him was pure cringe. I hope that things will improve or at least that the baddies from part 6 are gonna be better than what we have in part 5. Now excuse me, I'm gonna watch some good old gays Aztec vampires to clean my eyes.

And I can already tell that none of the weird stuff with his birth are ever gonna be explained... Mystery is great but it needs a good payoff.
don't worry JoJo part 6 has a good villain
he is a lot better than
but yeah i don't like doppio either This episode was boring for me but whatever

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
LoveLikeBloodApr 12, 2019 5:29 PM
Apr 12, 2019 5:23 PM
Jan 2016
Modernoir said:
PedroBV96 said:

As a wise man 3 parts ahead of the current adaptation once said, "Your Stand is like your asshole, you can't go showing it off to other people." Considering just how much the Boss values protecting his identity I don't think it's too far-fetched to presume he wouldn't know the ability of the leader of traitors that's coming for him.

Risotto was working for him for at least 2 years. How is that in all that time he didn't at least placed an informant in the assassination team to be aware of his ability?
Apr 12, 2019 5:29 PM
May 2016
PedroBV96 said:
Modernoir said:

Risotto was working for him for at least 2 years. How is that in all that time he didn't at least placed an informant in the assassination team to be aware of his ability?

Who's to say he didn't? It's quite clear that the Assassination team in general were all quite tight-knit with eachother to begin with so it makes sense in my mind that even if one of them were informants (Say, Sorbet or Gellato for example) that they'd still not compromise exposing their comrade's ability since it's clear they had intentions from ages back to overthrow the Don. Plus in general, the Boss doesn't take care of everything in the organisation, it was shown by how he leaves the management work to capos like Polpo.
Apr 12, 2019 5:57 PM
Jan 2016
Modernoir said:

Who's to say he didn't? It's quite clear that the Assassination team in general were all quite tight-knit with eachother to begin with so it makes sense in my mind that even if one of them were informants (Say, Sorbet or Gellato for example) that they'd still not compromise exposing their comrade's ability since it's clear they had intentions from ages back to overthrow the Don. Plus in general, the Boss doesn't take care of everything in the organisation, it was shown by how he leaves the management work to capos like Polpo.

Well, first of all this supposed informant didn't even have to be one of them, it could even have been someone with a stand that could watch them from the distance doing their missions and send reports to the boss.

Second, if I remember well, they wanted to overthrow him because of his distribution of the profits to the gang, because the ones who were making more money were Polpo and the drug traders, according to what they mentioned in episode 10.

And third, even if doesn't take care of the organisation by himself, it still doesn't excuse to not be aware of the ability of Risotto, and more when he plans to kill him personally.
PedroBV96Apr 12, 2019 6:01 PM
Apr 12, 2019 6:12 PM

Mar 2016
This is my favorite episode so far
Apr 12, 2019 6:26 PM

Mar 2016
Alice_Synthesis said:
I didn't understand the woman living under the house for 10 years part. Can someone explain without spoilers please.

He kept his mom alive, supposedly he sustained her there with food and water,but her mind probably regressed (a la Kars)
Apr 12, 2019 6:53 PM

Oct 2015
Risotto is one badass of a traitor, this sure will be interesting. I also liked the fortune teller, that encounter was really funny.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 12, 2019 6:58 PM

May 2018
whoah, that Doppio guy is off his rocker. Never thought I'd see someone using a frog as a phone...
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Apr 12, 2019 6:59 PM

Jan 2011
This boss is fucking insane and this was one of the more fucked up jojo backstories here we are at part 5 and i'm still ending up being confused by how crazy some of these characters get
Apr 12, 2019 6:59 PM

Sep 2012
Here it is, King Crimson vs Metallica, the highpoint of Part 5 alongside Grateful Dead & Beach Boy.

Doppio is no Valentine, Kira or Diego Brando, but he's absolutely crazy and entertaining to watch. His fight with the leader of la Squadra is a blast and one of the bloodiest in the series.

I can somewhat agree with the complains as to how some characters should've been dead a LONG time ago (Mista should've died in the train from blood lost after being shot in the head with the bullets IMO) but I'm not bothered about Doppio having such an amazing endurance. I mean, he's supposed to be the main villain of this part, him dying from that alone would be a disappointment.

Can't wait for next week, Risotto is an amazing opponent for the boss, is not often that we see villains fighting each other (I think we will have to wait until Part 7 for that to happen again) so this battle was more interesting than usual the first time I read it.
GoldenSaltPillarApr 12, 2019 7:03 PM
Apr 12, 2019 7:02 PM

Jul 2014
Alice_Synthesis said:

The Boss somehow got hold of his mother and buried her alive so that she couldn't reveal anything about him.

Don't think too much about his backstory. The whole thing is nonsensical and it's not really supposed to make sense. We barely know more than the main characters do.

Di-Ansatsu said:

PedroBV96 said:

Yeah, that was weird. I know that The Boss' mentality is "Only the results matter", but I would think he'd want to know or have some way of finding out the ability of a guy who was his top assassin.
TheAzulmagiaApr 12, 2019 7:10 PM
Apr 12, 2019 7:16 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode!
So we finally have seen the boss's face. So he is "inside" that kid without him knowing it? holy shit xD Basically like a double personality but he isn't aware of it, that's why the fortuneteller guy was so surprised.

I love this ED so much! It's so good!

Glad that our boys are already at the beach!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 12, 2019 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
Solid ringtone. Shit is about to get hella intense it seems.
Apr 12, 2019 9:03 PM

Apr 2014
This episode is just freaking messing with my head. Wow dude.
Apr 12, 2019 10:34 PM
Mar 2019
bad episode why did they change the design of pants accessories for doppio, it looks very clear that they look very lazy in drawing, damn i'm disappointed they changed the cool look of doppio
Apr 13, 2019 1:11 AM
Jul 2017
Risotto is the best, man.

I want to dress like him
I want to talk like him
I want to be badass like him, god dam.
Apr 13, 2019 2:06 AM

Jun 2009
Oh my god, that was even more amazing than I hoped it would be. Doppio is hilarious, I always loved him. He is also one of the reasons why I really like the Boss as the main antagonist and never understood why he gets so much hate for being uninteresting.

Also, this is one of my favourite fights in the entire franchise. Can't wait for next week.

On a side note: Holy shit, Risotto's voice is the manliest thing I have ever heard in my life.
Apr 13, 2019 2:54 AM

Aug 2017
Doppio vs Risotto.

The Twink vs The Chad. XD

Also man I don't get any of the critiques some people here have been saying. Man fuck subjectivity cause this shit is objectively great.

PedroBV96 said:

What's hard to understand? Risotto has effectivly kept the abilities of his Stand an absolute secret, probably even from his own crew for as long as he's been around. He's the head of an assassination squad, so of course he wants to keep his own abilities hidden. Its exactly like what the boss is doing.

The Boss not knowing Risotto's abilities isn't a sign of the Boss' incompetence but a sign that Risotto is one Hell of an assassin.

Its a common thing in media, that one villain that has kept his mysterious powers a secret from everyone, even from his own boss.
SlimcoderApr 13, 2019 3:05 AM
I used to be a watchmaker.
Apr 13, 2019 4:00 AM
Jan 2016
Slimcoder said:

What's hard to understand? Risotto has effectivly kept the abilities of his Stand an absolute secret, probably even from his own crew for as long as he's been around. He's the head of an assassination squad, so of course he wants to keep his own abilities hidden. Its exactly like what the boss is doing.

The Boss not knowing Risotto's abilities isn't a sign of the Boss' incompetence but a sign that Risotto is one Hell of an assassin.

Its a common thing in media, that one villain that has kept his mysterious powers a secret from everyone, even from his own boss.

Considering that Risotto was working for him for at least 2 years, it's weird that the boss didn't have someone informing him about the abilities of his subordinates, in this particular case Risotto. So yes man, it proves incompetence by the boss.
Apr 13, 2019 4:13 AM

Aug 2017
PedroBV96 said:
Slimcoder said:

Considering that Risotto was working for him for at least 2 years, it's weird that the boss didn't have someone informing him about the abilities of his subordinates, in this particular case Risotto. So yes man, it proves incompetence by the boss.

And Risotto knows jack shit about the Boss' powers despite being smart enough to hide his own.

They are both the most secretive members of the org. Risotto slightly less but even so he knows how to keep things hidden enough plus his powers are clearly very esoteric.
Apr 13, 2019 4:45 AM

Jun 2009
I dont know what Ive done to have the honor or watching an adaptation this perfect but just.

wow. bless up.

doppio is the best his transition to the boss during the fortune teller scene gave me goosebumps superb voice work and editing. I cannot wait for the boss true appearance I might scream lmao.

Risotto's voice is also amazing and its so sick seeing him animated his character design is one of the best. so looking forward to the next episode one of the best fights in part 5
Apr 13, 2019 4:45 AM
Jan 2016
Now going a little back @Slimcoder, don't you think that when Melone captured Trish could have taken some of her blood to create a junior that could track the boss?
Apr 13, 2019 4:59 AM

Aug 2017
PedroBV96 said:
Now going a little back @Slimcoder, don't you think that when Melone captured Trish could have taken some of her blood to create a junior that could track the boss?

I feel like that would have been possible, maybe yes. Babyface could have probably analyzed it or something.

If Giorno hadn't stopped him they could have done that.
Apr 13, 2019 5:14 AM

Dec 2013
Paralysis said:
I think Doppio's antics are more enjoyable in animated form than in the manga. I didn't think much of him in in the manga, but I just splurted twice in this episode watching him abruptly going TRURURURU out of nowhere.

Fucking this. I thought it was cheesy and lame in the manga. Here I laughed my ass off.
Apr 13, 2019 6:04 AM

Jan 2015
The boss would be so lame without the schizoid man!
Apr 13, 2019 6:37 AM
May 2017
Whayle said:
Paralysis said:
I think Doppio's antics are more enjoyable in animated form than in the manga. I didn't think much of him in in the manga, but I just splurted twice in this episode watching him abruptly going TRURURURU out of nowhere.

Fucking this. I thought it was cheesy and lame in the manga. Here I laughed my ass off.

dude same... the magic of voice acting.
Apr 13, 2019 8:27 AM
May 2016
Slimcoder said:
PedroBV96 said:

And Risotto knows jack shit about the Boss' powers despite being smart enough to hide his own.

They are both the most secretive members of the org. Risotto slightly less but even so he knows how to keep things hidden enough plus his powers are clearly very esoteric.

100% this! The build-up surrounding both their characters in regards to Risotto being the most capable assassin from the Hitman Squad and the Boss finally coming out of hiding for his first opponent to be someone so formidable is what's making this arc so damn good so far. Pedro my dude, it always seems like every week you just try and poke more and more weird questions instead of trying to enjoy what's being shown. It's a Bizarre Adventure, tag along for the ride.
Apr 13, 2019 8:36 AM
May 2016
Lukesterry said:
bad episode why did they change the design of pants accessories for doppio, it looks very clear that they look very lazy in drawing, damn i'm disappointed they changed the cool look of doppio

This is the best complaint I've seen of the part yet.
Apr 13, 2019 9:30 AM
Jan 2016
Modernoir said:
Lukesterry said:

Really? The best complaint, and is about the clothes of the character in the anime compared to the manga? This is what I call the source-material bias.
Apr 13, 2019 9:32 AM
May 2016
PedroBV96 said:
Modernoir said:

Really? The best complaint, and is about the clothes of the character in the anime compared to the manga? This is what I call the source-material bias.

Pssst.
Apr 13, 2019 10:03 AM
May 2016
JeXxTaR said:
Modernoir said:

100% this! The build-up surrounding both their characters in regards to Risotto being the most capable assassin from the Hitman Squad and the Boss finally coming out of hiding for his first opponent to be someone so formidable is what's making this arc so damn good so far. Pedro my dude, it always seems like every week you just try and poke more and more weird questions instead of trying to enjoy what's being shown. It's a Bizarre Adventure, tag along for the ride.

This discussion is stupid, especially considering what will happen in the next episode

Half the discussions in these threads are stupid considering this is an ongoing show
Apr 13, 2019 10:13 AM

Sep 2012
TUUU RU RU RU RU RU RU RU RU
Apr 13, 2019 11:30 AM

Oct 2011
weird/creepiest jojo ep yet

LOVED IT

lets see what can risotto do

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Apr 13, 2019 5:50 PM

Jan 2016
What's with the hatred of the boss? One of the most consistent complaints I've heard from manga readers is how the boss is an anticlimactic villain, but this episode was probably the best of Golden Wind so far and it was all because the boss was so fucking crazy to watch.

So is this a case of the manga readers being elitist jerks or is this a case of good adaptation?
dividingMDHApr 13, 2019 6:52 PM
"The law doesn't protect people, people protect the law."

- Akane Tsunemori

Apr 13, 2019 6:08 PM

Jan 2015
aaayeeee david pro ❤️ the personality change scenes were neat!! also LOL at the ringing and the "telephones". loved seeing it all animated.

METALLICA HYPE
Apr 13, 2019 6:29 PM
May 2016
dividingMDH said:
What's with the hatred of the boss? One of the most consistent complaints I've heard from manga readers is how the boss is an anticlimactic villain, but this episodes was probably the best of Golden Wind so far and it was al because the boss was so fucking crazy to watch.

So is this a case of the manga readers being elitist jerks or is this a case of good adaptation?

Both. Take it from me, manga elitists for this series are on a whole different level of obnoxiousness, but the anime has genuinely done a fantastic job of bringing part 5's antagonist to life.
Apr 13, 2019 6:54 PM

Jan 2016
Modernoir said:
dividingMDH said:
What's with the hatred of the boss? One of the most consistent complaints I've heard from manga readers is how the boss is an anticlimactic villain, but this episodes was probably the best of Golden Wind so far and it was al because the boss was so fucking crazy to watch.

Both. Take it from me, manga elitists for this series are on a whole different level of obnoxiousness, but the anime has genuinely done a fantastic job of bringing part 5's antagonist to life.

Well I guess I should be glad for their obnoxiousness since I was bracing myself for the worst villain in JoJo's before being blown away by this episode. Either way I'm looking forward to the climax which seems to be approaching bit by bit.
"The law doesn't protect people, people protect the law."

- Akane Tsunemori

Apr 13, 2019 7:52 PM

Sep 2011
dividingMDH said:
What's with the hatred of the boss? One of the most consistent complaints I've heard from manga readers is how the boss is an anticlimactic villain, but this episode was probably the best of Golden Wind so far and it was all because the boss was so fucking crazy to watch.

There is the elephant in the room of the infamously bad translation that was the only one for English speakers for years that may or may not of played a part in his infamy as the worst villain. But then that aside I genuinely dont know why hes considered the worst, I think its maybe cause hes so much more batshit than the villains before him and makes some irrational decisions but like.....thats the point and why hes so threatening, his mind is so warped and broken in combination with the most powerful stand ability the series has had yet so it kind of just results in him being the most dangerous antagonist in the series yet.

Honestly I only place him slightly below kira solely on a character level, kira is a better character but a worse antagonist cause as much as i love kira, hes a total fucking jobber he just does it in style, the boss however, hes an active and visible threat from now till the end of the series. I think next week is really gonna win over alot of people. Especially when you consider some of his best moments havent even happened yet.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 13, 2019 8:10 PM

Aug 2015
dividingMDH said:

More than being elitistic, in reality is because of a spoiler.

I agree with you, the episodes featuring Bossu has been the best of the series (and the adaptation by DaPro is so far better than the manga), however, my complain (and pretty much the general issue about this part) is the last two arcs.

Without saying or giving hints for spoilers, let's say after certain event the series gets out of place, the pacing gets destroyed and is a little bit underwhelming. It is still better than Stardust Crusaders, but I would not expect something great by the end, unless the anime adds a lot of scenes and make it better (I really hope that happens).
Apr 13, 2019 11:27 PM

Jan 2015
I don't join the chorus of people who say he's the worst villain. He's pretty cool actually, and has a freakin harfmul stand. maybe it can seem underwhelming to some people because something else is also happening during the deciding moments of Part 5, not just the boss himself.
Apr 15, 2019 7:30 AM

Sep 2016
I knew they’d bring forward the chapter of the boss’ past and combine it with his introduction thanks to the title of this ep. Honestly, it’s a smart move to do so as it makes the story-telling more smooth and more anime only friendly. The added contents to his backstory is quite decent. Also nice timing for the cliffhanger. Really good job, DP!

Regarding the voice actor of Doppio, I must be in the minority cuz I still prefer Ishida Akira-san’s performance in ASB. I guess the anime version was more aiming for the ridiculous feeling with the high-pitched voice while Ishida-san’s more cute.

Overall, this ep being part of one of my most favorite fights in JJBA sure didn’t disappoint, 6/5.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM

» Group Standings

yungpowerpole - Jan 14

10 by baryaakov555 »»
Jan 20, 8:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.