Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 12, 2019 1:58 AM

Mar 2017
So was just wondering if the novel has been translated, since its on here now, so hopefully I can buy it asap!!! ty
Apr 14, 2019 10:53 AM

Nov 2017
You can find some pages translated on reddit. An official translated novel release is still unknown. But if you're interested in mobile games there is one called Bleach Brave Souls. The story of CFYOW will be added soon. Tite Kubo and Ryohgo Narita collaborate with the game.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

¡ǝɯ ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɹǝɥ uᴉ ʞɔnʇs ǝɹ,no⅄
Apr 14, 2019 7:39 PM

Mar 2017
IamAlphaAndOmega said:
You can find some pages translated on reddit. An official translated novel release is still unknown. But if you're interested in mobile games there is one called Bleach Brave Souls. The story of CFYOW will be added soon. Tite Kubo and Ryohgo Narita collaborate with the game.

Oh okay thanks for answering I do play BBS but I was wondering if the actual book came out in English thanks anyway.
Oct 4, 2020 5:33 AM
Mar 2018
Just for an update for whoever checks in.
The Official English Translation is out but only Volume 1 for now.
Volume 2 will come out this month or the next while the last will come out sometime in 2021.

Just for extra information, fan translations are available on the internet already.
Apr 6, 2021 2:18 PM
Mar 2014
NamaloomShacks said:
Just for an update for whoever checks in.
The Official English Translation is out but only Volume 1 for now.
Volume 2 will come out this month or the next while the last will come out sometime in 2021.

Just for extra information, fan translations are available on the internet already.
let’s go, finally! After years of waiting

More topics from this board

» When should I read these?

_Gyro_Zeppeli_ - Dec 22, 2021

3 by NicDwolfwood »»
Dec 22, 2021 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.