Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2019 11:00 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wow, that was much faster than i expected, although this was already hinted at the end of episode 1. Mio's will and determination to make Pure Palette shine even more, training harder than anyone else in zero-gravity and was awarded the sapphire gemstone and dress as a result. definitely well deserved. her dress didnt shine as Hibiki did, which means there is still plenty of room for growth as an idol. i chuckled at Reflect Moon acting confident....and failing miserably in staying in control in the zero-gravity room. :p
as for Alicia, it's still unclear why she doesnt want to be Friends with Hibiki. telling Hibiki that she is not worthy... granted, she is the (imperial?) princess, but still...
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Apr 16, 2019 11:12 PM

May 2018
Mio really got pretty quickly her Jewel dress. Good for her, i hope Aine can follow up. I'm sad because Hibiki tries her best and nothing is good enough.
Apr 17, 2019 3:21 PM

May 2018
So that's what happened between Hibiki and her partner huh. Set Hibiki off on a quest to be "the very best!" to prove herself worthy again.
And wow, nice one mio!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Apr 17, 2019 8:08 PM

Oct 2011
standard ep, so the black rock is a hint for next girl to get a dress, maybe when next dress appears its confirmed.

Mio got a really cool song, i liked it.
MARxRGApr 17, 2019 8:15 PM
Jun 1, 2019 9:46 AM

Jul 2015
"My heart skipped a bit!" Elza's reincarnation already building up a harem.

Spacekatsu hype! That was a nice episode showing zero gravity and the funny moments that came from the girls trying it out, we also got to know part of what happened when Hibiki and Alicia retired from the tournament, I hope we get to know soon more about Alicia's situation.

Mio also got her jewel upgrade in a fantastic performance that delivered both a nice song and clothes, they look great!
Jul 30, 2021 10:53 AM

Feb 2020
That was fun. Better than the first episode. It was almost like watching Star☆Twinkle PreCure again. xD

Nice backstory for Hibiki and Alicia. I hope one day they'll become Friends again.

Mio's Jewel dress and performance were both very beautiful.

SerafosMar 2, 10:19 AM
Sep 14, 2022 4:22 PM
Nov 2016
mio's jeweling dress was really pretty!! but i think it was a bit sudden and i feel like it would be better if mio's character growth was slower and extended ; w ; \\ also i think i do prefer her first song (6cm ue no keshiki) but the stage this time was really pretty~ excited to see more hibiki next episode!
Mar 26, 11:00 PM

May 2019
Mio's jewelling dress looks sick and I love its design a lot. I like her scene above 6 cm much better for how catchy that song was.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 26 Discussion

FallenEntity - Sep 29, 2019

12 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 30, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 25 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Sep 25, 2019

5 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 30, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 21 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Aug 25, 2019

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 30, 7:37 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 19 Discussion

rikunandakedo - Aug 12, 2019

6 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 30, 1:37 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 18 Discussion

rikunandakedo - Aug 5, 2019

5 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 29, 11:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.