Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 11, 11:00 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wow, that was much faster than i expected, although this was already hinted at the end of episode 1. Mio's will and determination to make Pure Palette shine even more, training harder than anyone else in zero-gravity and was awarded the sapphire gemstone and dress as a result. definitely well deserved. her dress didnt shine as Hibiki did, which means there is still plenty of room for growth as an idol. i chuckled at Reflect Moon acting confident....and failing miserably in staying in control in the zero-gravity room. :p
as for Alicia, it's still unclear why she doesnt want to be Friends with Hibiki. telling Hibiki that she is not worthy... granted, she is the (imperial?) princess, but still...

Apr 16, 11:12 PM

Mio really got pretty quickly her Jewel dress. Good for her, i hope Aine can follow up. I'm sad because Hibiki tries her best and nothing is good enough.

Apr 17, 3:21 PM

So that's what happened between Hibiki and her partner huh. Set Hibiki off on a quest to be "the very best!" to prove herself worthy again.
And wow, nice one mio!

Apr 17, 8:08 PM

standard ep, so the black rock is a hint for next girl to get a dress, maybe when next dress appears its confirmed.

Mio got a really cool song, i liked it.
Modified by MARxRG, Apr 17, 8:15 PM