Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sarazanmai Episode 1 Discussion

May 1, 6:56 PM

so weird yet so deep, def got me hooked

May 2, 10:38 PM

This is so fucking good.
It's like Penguindrum and Yurikuma Arashi but weirder and gayer.
I usually can't stand gay shit, but this is so we'll done I don't care.

May 5, 9:31 AM

Weird, crazy, yet with meaning although open to interpretation. Those are some good drugs going around in the studio hahahaha
Will keep watching to see what they come up with next. Highly compelling, like a car crash but a really fun one

May 15, 7:32 AM

Okay, now, this might be the weirdest thing I've ever watched period, FLCL held that title for me for so long, it's time something even weirder immersed.
Seriously though, this was hilariously good. It's got everything that makes a comedy slice of life enjoyable, stupidity? broken marriage out of ten, randomness? ten out of FLCL, humor? As straight as the pole your... ok, let's not go there.
I super love this already, such a train wreck that's probably isn't meant to be taken seriously, it's been a long time since I had continuous laughs in the same episode. This is a new hight, with the enlightenment Anime has helped us reach, our ancestors would be proud.
I loved the mindf***ery they pulled on us at the end, with how they have all been connected, great parallel to the episode's title.

May 17, 4:19 PM

Seems to be a REALLY weird anime... looking forward, i don't know what to think now.

May 20, 12:56 PM

While I was watching this I was thinking, "Oh, ha hah. It's pretty much all that kappa stuff I learned about recently!"
And then I realized, "Uh oh. People who don't know all that kappa lore are going to be a bit lost, huh?"
And then I read the comments and yeah, people seem confused when it was all actually kinda straight forward as long as you know about kappas.;; So good luck, y'all. If you're super confused then maybe look up some stuff about kappas and then you'll be good.

I actually did not know this was an Ikuhara directed show until I read some of these comments just now. Shows how much I pay attention.;; I just picked it up because I liked the visuals and character designs... and I really didn't add much from this season to my PTW so I guess it's fate.;;
I'm actually surprised I didn't hear anything from anyone, but then again, I've been so busy that I haven't really been able to be super social online and was still stuck finishing stuff from the last season until a few days ago.;; Amazingly, the only thing I've heard even a little about has been Carole and Tuesday. Welp, this summer break is going to be a ride.

May 24, 7:30 PM
It’s currently 4 am and I don’t know wtf I’m watching right now

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]