Forum Settings
Forums

'One Punch Man' Second Season's Blu-ray and DVD Include Original Anime

New
Apr 10, 2019 9:11 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website of the One Punch Man anime series revealed on Wednesday that the second season's first Blu-ray and DVD volume will contain a 10-minute original anime. The volume will also bundle the second season's first two episodes, which began airing with a television special on April 3.

The bundled episode, titled "#01," will feature a completely original story. The first Blu-ray and DVD volume will go on sale on August 27. The second season will span across six Blu-ray and DVD volumes, scheduled for release through January 28, 2020, but it is not yet known if the remaining five volumes will also bundle additional original episodes.

The volume will also contain the television special commemorating the season's premiere, first of the variety shows featuring the cast of the series, audio commentaries by the cast, and a booklet.

Each Blu-ray and DVD volume retails for ¥7,560 and ¥6,480, respectively, including tax.

BD/DVD Vol.1 Release Announcement

Source: AV Watch
VindstotApr 13, 2019 5:42 PM

Apr 10, 2019 12:49 PM

Aug 2016
That's cool.
No doubt the other sets will have a special episode too, same as the first season.
Those specials were fun, hopefully these ones will be too.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Apr 10, 2019 6:42 PM

May 2013
I guess it's safe to assume each BD volume will contain a 10min long segment/special.
Truly a Divine Comedy
May 21, 2019 7:49 AM
Jun 2016
68 dollars for 2 episodes :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Top kek, JC Staff (and yes, I know they are not in charge of Blu-Ray/DVD relases).

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

70 by dodoxdo97 »»
32 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 10 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.