Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Apr 9, 9:48 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 94
First of all it's way too early for Specials, then it says it was aired "Aug 27, 2019" which is clearly in the future and the genres include: Action, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Fantasy, Historical, Kids, Magic, Music, Mystery, Romance, School, Seinen, Shoujo, Slice of Life, Sports, Supernatural, Thriller
 
#2
Apr 10, 1:56 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
It's probably just a placeholder since OPM is likely to have more specials this season
 
#3
Apr 10, 5:18 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27489
@MainGoldDragon First volume of 2nd season, which includes eps 13 and 14, will include the first ep. of 10 min. OVA (which is probably like these (a.k.a continuation to these short specials)), and it will be released on August 27.

OVA 2 #01(約10分)
アニメ完全オリジナルストーリー

http://onepunchman-anime.net/goods/bd/season2_1.php

Edit: Vol.1 Release Delayed from August 27 to October 25 (There's also dates of rest of the volumes).
http://onepunchman-anime.net/news/archives/2695
Modified by tsubasalover, Jun 24, 2:31 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
#4
Aug 29, 7:44 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5228
BD releases have this big delay? Maybe they are fixing a lot of frames
 
#5
Aug 29, 9:25 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 102
this could be an error
 
#6
Aug 29, 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 406
This was originally set to release in August along with the BDs, now it's set to release in October - still alongside the BDs. It's pretty obvious that they're coming with the physical releases.
 
#7
Aug 29, 10:32 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 301
No idea why I got a notification of this
 
#8
Aug 29, 10:46 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 4
Hopefully this wont be delayed even further..


 
#9
Aug 29, 11:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 630
I liked the S1 specials.. and I like specials in general
So yeah looking forward to it
 
Aug 29, 11:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 203
please dont be hating one punch man even more. your hate brought it to a score of under 8 !!!! y’all should be ashamed !!!!
fucking stupid elitisits. !
sure manga might be better but the anime is coloured, has music and voiceacting its a much more different experience !!
fuck you you stupid critics !!!
 
Aug 29, 11:48 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 1
aybekay said:
please dont be hating one punch man even more. your hate brought it to a score of under 8 !!!! y’all should be ashamed !!!!
fucking stupid elitisits. !
sure manga might be better but the anime is coloured, has music and voiceacting its a much more different experience !!
fuck you you stupid critics !!!

Flawed logic. Criticism of animation, sound design, and direction isn't exactly something you wouldn't factor into score. Nobody is giving Berserk (2016) a 10/10.
 
Aug 29, 11:56 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 1
aybekay said:
please dont be hating one punch man even more. your hate brought it to a score of under 8 !!!! y’all should be ashamed !!!!
fucking stupid elitisits. !
sure manga might be better but the anime is coloured, has music and voiceacting its a much more different experience !!
fuck you you stupid critics !!!


I feel like you don't understand how scores work. S2 wasn't as good as S1, so it has a lower score. That's how ratings work. It's not hate, it's assessment of quality. Rating something as good to very good (between 7 and 8) is a good score. S2 was not a masterpiece; it was a good adaptation of the story, and as a result, it received a score which reflects this.
 
Aug 29, 12:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
Is this still gonna be JC. Staff? Cause I really hope not...
 
Aug 29, 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 128
ExodiaX said:
No idea why I got a notification of this

You watched the anime, so the notification came automatically
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
 
Aug 29, 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 20
Braintree0173 said:
aybekay said:
please dont be hating one punch man even more. your hate brought it to a score of under 8 !!!! y’all should be ashamed !!!!
fucking stupid elitisits. !
sure manga might be better but the anime is coloured, has music and voiceacting its a much more different experience !!
fuck you you stupid critics !!!


I feel like you don't understand how scores work. S2 wasn't as good as S1, so it has a lower score. That's how ratings work. It's not hate, it's assessment of quality. Rating something as good to very good (between 7 and 8) is a good score. S2 was not a masterpiece; it was a good adaptation of the story, and as a result, it received a score which reflects this.
"Good Adaptation" LMFAO
 
Aug 29, 4:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 6
Am glad this special exists; getting closer to the reality of OPM s3!
 
Aug 30, 6:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
aybekay said:
please dont be hating one punch man even more. your hate brought it to a score of under 8 !!!! y’all should be ashamed !!!!
fucking stupid elitisits. !
sure manga might be better but the anime is coloured, has music and voiceacting its a much more different experience !!
fuck you you stupid critics !!!
love how hard your avi jibes with this
shirt [x]
 
Aug 31, 2:08 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 304
Braintree0173 said:
aybekay said:
please dont be hating one punch man even more. your hate brought it to a score of under 8 !!!! y’all should be ashamed !!!!
fucking stupid elitisits. !
sure manga might be better but the anime is coloured, has music and voiceacting its a much more different experience !!
fuck you you stupid critics !!!


I feel like you don't understand how scores work. S2 wasn't as good as S1, so it has a lower score. That's how ratings work. It's not hate, it's assessment of quality. Rating something as good to very good (between 7 and 8) is a good score. S2 was not a masterpiece; it was a good adaptation of the story, and as a result, it received a score which reflects this.


yeah that's what i will say and maybe just maybe it'll go higher after the BD fixes
 
Sep 4, 5:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
todd2580 said:
yeah that's what i will say and maybe just maybe it'll go higher after the BD fixes

BD release cant fix horrible directing
shirt [x]
 
Sep 4, 8:55 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 304
Truxton_MD said:
todd2580 said:
yeah that's what i will say and maybe just maybe it'll go higher after the BD fixes

BD release cant fix horrible directing


the direction wasn't perfect but it was decent at best at least
 
Sep 4, 6:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
todd2580 said:
Truxton_MD said:

BD release cant fix horrible directing


the direction wasn't perfect but it was decent at best at least

if you have abysmally low standards, sure
shirt [x]
 
Sep 5, 4:45 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 304
Truxton_MD said:
todd2580 said:


the direction wasn't perfect but it was decent at best at least

if you have abysmally low standards, sure


lamo the direction wasn't even a low standard it was decent and can be average sometimes you just wanted something great but you didn't get that for reasons i did wanted it to be great but yeah i understand the reasons that happen within the production especially in a tight schedule and you don't care about that since you want results only and don't care about the animators that tried their best to make this afloat you just want great results like they're your servants that works for you and they don't always have the good living nor Circumstances nor talent in some ways to give you what you want in the end i don't mean to support the production committee but to support the animators that's it
 
Sep 5, 6:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 35
todd2580 said:
lamo the direction wasn't even a low standard it was decent and can be average sometimes you just wanted something great but you didn't get that for reasons i did wanted it to be great but yeah i understand the reasons that happen within the production especially in a tight schedule and you don't care about that since you want results only and don't care about the animators that tried their best to make this afloat you just want great results like they're your servants that works for you and they don't always have the good living nor Circumstances nor talent in some ways to give you what you want in the end i don't mean to support the production committee but to support the animators that's it
1. punctuation please. Your post reads like a wheelchair bound diabetic who just did a 100 meter sprint.
2. wrong, I didn't even like season 1 that much, im a manga reader. Season 2 was a shameless cashgrab no matter how you slice it, moral grandstanding for the "POOR ANIMATORRS" isnt an argument against that.
shirt [x]
 
Sep 6, 4:53 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 304
Truxton_MD said:
todd2580 said:
lamo the direction wasn't even a low standard it was decent and can be average sometimes you just wanted something great but you didn't get that for reasons i did wanted it to be great but yeah i understand the reasons that happen within the production especially in a tight schedule and you don't care about that since you want results only and don't care about the animators that tried their best to make this afloat you just want great results like they're your servants that works for you and they don't always have the good living nor Circumstances nor talent in some ways to give you what you want in the end i don't mean to support the production committee but to support the animators that's it
1. punctuation please. Your post reads like a wheelchair bound diabetic who just did a 100 meter sprint.
2. wrong, I didn't even like season 1 that much, im a manga reader. Season 2 was a shameless cashgrab no matter how you slice it, moral grandstanding for the "POOR ANIMATORRS" isnt an argument against that.



lol sorry but still , it's not like the animators wanted this result either , Plus Bandai , TV Tokyo and Shueisha being brutal to work with as the only three members of the committee with others doesn't leave Sakurai and JC Staff with much space or freedom to work , so if you don't like that just read the manga simply if you only want the great art (although this season's art wasn't even that bad even if it fell apart in some places) but keep in mind that you're still supports the production committee's decisions even if you're not watching S2 since the goal of this adaptation is "an Advertisement of the manga" (at least it wasn't tokyo ghoul re:'s level) and you just do what they want exactly and that's increase the manga's sales lamo
Modified by todd2580, Sep 6, 5:08 AM
 
Sep 12, 3:30 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27489
First Few Minutes of the first ep., Seems like it's different from the first season ones.
https://moca-news.net/article/20190912/2019091212000b_/01/
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
Sep 12, 3:58 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 304
tsubasalover said:
First Few Minutes of the first ep., Seems like it's different from the first season ones.
https://moca-news.net/article/20190912/2019091212000b_/01/


yeah the first special will be an Anime complete original story it doesn't seem it'll be from ONE like Mob's one so i wonder what S2's crew will do but it's interesting
 
Sep 16, 11:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 12
Braintree0173 said:
aybekay said:
please dont be hating one punch man even more. your hate brought it to a score of under 8 !!!! y’all should be ashamed !!!!
fucking stupid elitisits. !
sure manga might be better but the anime is coloured, has music and voiceacting its a much more different experience !!
fuck you you stupid critics !!!


I feel like you don't understand how scores work. S2 wasn't as good as S1, so it has a lower score. That's how ratings work. It's not hate, it's assessment of quality. Rating something as good to very good (between 7 and 8) is a good score. S2 was not a masterpiece; it was a good adaptation of the story, and as a result, it received a score which reflects this.
if we get a s3 they need to step up the game or it will fail s2 was ok there was more story but not even close to s1 animation
 
Sep 16, 11:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 12
Braintree0173 said:
aybekay said:
please dont be hating one punch man even more. your hate brought it to a score of under 8 !!!! y’all should be ashamed !!!!
fucking stupid elitisits. !
sure manga might be better but the anime is coloured, has music and voiceacting its a much more different experience !!
fuck you you stupid critics !!!


I feel like you don't understand how scores work. S2 wasn't as good as S1, so it has a lower score. That's how ratings work. It's not hate, it's assessment of quality. Rating something as good to very good (between 7 and 8) is a good score. S2 was not a masterpiece; it was a good adaptation of the story, and as a result, it received a score which reflects this.
if we get a s3 they need to step up the game or it will fail s2 was ok there was more story but not even close to s1 animation
 
Sep 19, 4:53 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 304
Bjakugan said:
Braintree0173 said:


I feel like you don't understand how scores work. S2 wasn't as good as S1, so it has a lower score. That's how ratings work. It's not hate, it's assessment of quality. Rating something as good to very good (between 7 and 8) is a good score. S2 was not a masterpiece; it was a good adaptation of the story, and as a result, it received a score which reflects this.
if we get a s3 they need to step up the game or it will fail s2 was ok there was more story but not even close to s1 animation



let's wait for the BD first and say what you want to say
 
Top