Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2019 6:18 AM

Jan 2018
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a superb vol this was I was smiling the whole time while reading it, in fact, this one is more enjoyable than the 1st one tbh.

So, we got introduced to the new loli (legal) who is somewhat interested in mc Ikemen friend who also happened to be a lolicon lol but due to her being senpai she got worried about her relationship with ikemen friend lol btw that was a nice double date and finally they became a couple or maybe not(?).

Also, that new vice-president liked her a lot poor mc reality hit him hard again lmao she actually has smell fetish. I wonder what would have happened if she was actually succeeded in taking his underwear off xD also that ass grab scene was the highlight of this vol for me I hope that I will get a masochist girl like her someday.

Somehow the scenes with Imouto also got me they really act like a couple and I guess that the one who stole that pantie was imouto but the understanding got solved quickly though.

Finally he accepted to be senpai master and somewhat nice date but that cliffhanger ending I wonder if they will proceed to do it or not? I hope they do that though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CongintiveApr 9, 2019 6:25 AM
Jun 2, 2019 10:53 AM
Jan 2014
ayano literally gave MC a date rape drug to steal his underwear. all of the girls in this are perverts, but she's a straight up sexual predator.
#metoo

More topics from this board

» light novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

1 by Jujuboy »»
Sep 17, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Chapter 11 Discussion

5Reinheit - Jan 2, 2021

5 by xsilicon9 »»
Sep 7, 2021 1:03 AM

» [SPOILER] Vol. 3 Epilogue

removed-user - Apr 4, 2019

11 by Ph5YCh0 »»
Dec 1, 2020 3:00 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Chapter 10 Discussion

Congintive - Jun 15, 2020

0 by Congintive »»
Jun 15, 2020 4:08 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Volume 9 Discussion

Congintive - Jun 14, 2020

0 by Congintive »»
Jun 14, 2020 2:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.