Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 3, 2022 6:18 AM

Jul 2021
I'm still jealous up to this date that Kaguya has a top chef who prepares her meal with nutritional benefits and I want to try octopus weiners because he sure looks like a moist side dish to me. It's nice how Shirogane is able to make himself something, good job Shirogane-kun! Lol Kaguya refraining from Chika's meal is hilarious but then again sugar doesn't provide any good benefits if you want to stay physically fit and also Miko got refrained too sadge, as Ishigami said, "Kaguya aren't you a bit too harsh?". Now I notice at this point that Shirogane hasn't done anything that satisfies Kaguya from almost half the chapter as Kaguya in this personality of hers would usually initiate it and take the deal and damn this side of her is as flirtatious as ever before and rip Shirogane went unconscious!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 12, 2022 6:13 AM

Apr 2021
Lol, Ice Kaguya's funny!!! Poor Chika and Miko tho!!!! I hope Miyuki is alright!!!!
Jun 26, 2022 9:10 PM
Jun 2017
Lmao Miyuki really collapsed during this erotic ass moment. He really got blue balled to a heart attack.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.