Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Strike Witches: 501 Butai Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 13, 2019 7:25 PM
Here I thought that there could not be any anime with more horrible animation than "My Sister My Writer", but this one managed to do even worse. If they didn't had the budget for decent animation then why did they went in with this project?

Apr 14, 2019 5:54 AM
Flair_Noble said:
Here I thought that there could not be any anime with more horrible animation than "My Sister My Writer", but this one managed to do even worse. If they didn't had the budget for decent animation then why did they went in with this project?

You want to know the reason, it's because they properly had no budget for it with all of it going to the other two Witches shows.

Apr 14, 2019 12:44 PM
That was just awful and really dissapointing. I know that it's no main entrance in the series, but it looks like it doesn't even try.

There is nothing wrong with using a unique artstyle, but "badly drawn" is in my opinion no unique artstyle!

Even for a low budget spinoff the animation is horrible and completely ruins it. Apart from that it feels like a bad slice of life.

Apr 19, 2019 12:20 AM

What the hell am i watching!? ..already 4min in and i am considering dropping this shit show.
I love the original Strike Witches series but this spin-off just seems so off, especially with the bad characters designs and overall art style imo, too think i was looking forward to starting this once i had a couple of episodes to watch :/
Edit: 7min in ..yep it's a clear drop for me,what a huge disappointment! 1/10
Modified by ClickNot, Apr 19, 2019 12:29 AM

Apr 25, 2019 4:26 PM
Quick question: Do I need to have seen the first season of this series before this or is it not cannon or important in any way to it?

Apr 27, 2019 7:05 PM
Disappointing animation and lack of panties :/

How the mighty have fallen even for a 4koma spin off :/

Would prefer a chibi spin off over this poorly drawn stuff. Besides the faces I feel everything is okay.

Apr 28, 2019 10:58 AM
Is there anywhere streaming this?

Jul 7, 2019 4:12 PM
It's a decent series, but the animation style they chose seems wrong, and some of the characters act a bit differently now, for example, since when does sonya talk so much, the animation seems very chibi ish

Sep 6, 2019 10:34 AM

I really laughed out loud despite having doubts about the goodness of this Spinoff of S.W. The character design of the characters are not beautiful in any version, but what I saw during the narration made me really enjoy myself. Fully promoted this series of courts.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]