Forum Settings
Forums
Apr 7, 9:25 PM
wobbuffet

This is the official thread for FAL Spring 2019. We'll be posting links to all important results here. You will be given a detailed overview of your team's status and how many points you scored in which section each week.

If you find errors in any of this data please report them in this thread.
We can fix reported errors for the previous week until the next Saturday, 13:00 UTC.

Week 1: Results | Details
Week 2: Results | Details
Week 3: Results | Details
Week 4: Results | Details
Week 5: Results | Details
Week 6: Results | Details
Week 7: Results | Details
Week 8: Results | Details
Week 9: Results | Details
Week 10: Results | Details
Week 11: Results | Details
Week 12: Results | Details
Week 13: Results | Details
Week 14: Results | Details
Modified by Congress, Jul 7, 9:38 PM

Apr 14, 11:56 PM
Reposting this from the club comment that I made earlier:

Actually, I just realized, why did anime like Hitoribocchi only have 70 posts counted for Week 2 (like only Episode 2's posts are counted but not Episode 1), while anime like Kimetsu no Yaiba had both Episodes 1 and 2 threads' posts counted? But both anime started airing on Apr 6 JST (Hitoribocchi slightly earlier). And I thought forum posts are counted in previous 2 weeks? So why are Hitoribocchi's Episode 1 posts not counted? Hitoribocchi should have about 203 posts in the previous two weeks and not 70.
Modified by eplipswich, Apr 15, 12:08 AM

Apr 23, 9:46 PM
So, uh, I just checked the Week 3 results, and apparently, the score points are based on scores from today? But shouldn't the points be based on scores from the last deadline on Sunday instead? Because I'm pretty sure Fairy Gone for example didn't have a score of 6.44 at the time of the Week 3 deadline (it was around 6.59 iirc).

Yeah, sorry if I seem annoying, but gotta highlight any potential errors and all. You're still doing a good job calculating the points and all, so thanks for all your hard work :)

EDIT: And if it helps, the watching points are correct (they're based on the number of watching members before the deadline).
Modified by eplipswich, Apr 23, 9:58 PM

May 12, 9:36 PM
Think my bench swap of Fairy Gone out, Carole & Tuesday in didn't go through, here's the bench swap post I made:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2315&show=5100#msg57550107

May 13, 7:46 AM
In the details, is there any way to find my name easily? Or do I just have to look through them all until I find it?

May 13, 11:10 PM
Cdynamo said:
In the details, is there any way to find my name easily? Or do I just have to look through them all until I find it?

You can use Ctrl+F and then search for your name. Useful shortcut for anything on the Internet that you want to search for.

The more you know :)

May 14, 3:53 AM
eplipswich said:
Cdynamo said:

You can use Ctrl+F and then search for your name. Useful shortcut for anything on the Internet that you want to search for.

The more you know :)

Thank you!

Jul 10, 10:45 AM
program noizes

Hey there, I noticed that the points tallying for favorites in week 14 seems to be off. According to the Spring 2019 season's rules it should be "+100 points for each user who has favorited the anime at the end of the FAL season (week 14)." According to the tallying in this post however, each team only received the 75 points that each favorite was worth in past seasons for that week.

I'm not sure how much this would affect the final tallies, but it seems worth fixing.