Forum Settings
Forums

[GRAPHIC DESIGN] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to make wallpapers with anime/game characters in Photoshop or GIMP! Free and easy!

New
Apr 7, 2019 3:32 PM

Feb 2010

NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! Make a custom wallpaper in Photoshop or GIMP for free!

Feel free to share your designs with us! :D

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLgwFn4FJEc

Resources and Photoshop Downloads

Alternative GIMP tutorial! A simpler ap and 100% free always!

Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/dL5mlEecaeo

Resources and GIMP downlaods
Shishio-kunFeb 18, 2023 11:49 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 7, 2019 3:33 PM

Feb 2010
Here are my favorite wallpapers I made in the Photoshop tutorial! :D

And here are the wallpapers I made with this GIMP tutorial.

Shishio-kunApr 12, 2019 6:09 PM
Apr 12, 2019 6:16 PM

Feb 2010
Valerio_Lyndon said:
Another quality tutorial. ^^

Thank you! Just added the Photoshop tutorial! I really appreciate every view and comment.

Next, I'll see about making a tutorial on making an avatar for MAL and Discord, and a tutorial for banners on Youtube/Twitch/Twitter.

Then we have the "How to make an original list layout" tutorial which needs to be completed too. The next generation of designers is at hand :D
Shishio-kunApr 12, 2019 6:23 PM
Apr 12, 2019 6:30 PM

Mar 2019
It's always great to see people offering to help others with these things. I miss having Photoshop so much, all I have is a version on my phone to quickly whip up a signature lol.
Apr 12, 2019 6:35 PM

Feb 2010
Swizze said:
It's always great to see people offering to help others with these things. I miss having Photoshop so much, all I have is a version on my phone to quickly whip up a signature lol.

Tried Photopea? They're trying really hard to make Photoshop tools available to all through a browser!

https://www.photopea.com/

I'd like to look into a single video on this site in general, someday. It's not too complicated and very similar to PS but could use still some separate instructional help, I think.
Apr 12, 2019 6:38 PM

Mar 2019
Shishio-kun said:
Swizze said:

Tried Photopea? They're trying really hard to make Photoshop tools available to all through a browser!

I'd like to look into a single video on this site in general, someday. It's not too complicated and very similar to PS but could use still some separate instructional help, I think.

Will check it out thanks! Unfortunately Im studying this year and don't have the money to be purchasing Photoshop, it's been a good 10 years since I've done any serious graphic design now. I lost all of my previous work years ago and it kind of turned me off it for awhile. But might look into it again :)
Apr 12, 2019 8:15 PM

Feb 2010
Swizze said:
Shishio-kun said:

Will check it out thanks! Unfortunately Im studying this year and don't have the money to be purchasing Photoshop, it's been a good 10 years since I've done any serious graphic design now. I lost all of my previous work years ago and it kind of turned me off it for awhile. But might look into it again :)

Ah well Photoshop CS2 is basically freeware now, I provide some links to it. You just need to enter the registration number given and you have the old Photoshop :D

But I don't think it can run custom brushes, other than that and a few things everything is pretty much there
Apr 13, 2019 1:36 AM

Feb 2010

Wow that's really cool and a clever idea! Photo of the monitors? And thanks for sharing!
Apr 13, 2019 8:15 AM

Dec 2018
Shishio-kun said:
Wow that's really cool and a clever idea! Photo of the monitors? And thanks for sharing!
I don't have monitors like that, I like fantasizing xd
Apr 13, 2019 2:16 PM

Feb 2010
h3oCharles said:
Shishio-kun said:
I don't have monitors like that, I like fantasizing xd

xD aw ok. Same. I want dual monitors someday too! And a stronger CPU. I'd love to be able to multitask more :D
Jun 2, 2019 6:05 AM

Jul 2017
Shishio-kun said:

I just started using Photopea not too long ago and it looks and works exactly like Photoshop ━ even the features and tools.
i used to use photoshop for years and i missed using it on my laptop ;-;

Now, I don't need to aimlessly look for a free version to download or use free trial from Adobe. I thank you for finding this website.
Jun 2, 2019 1:15 PM

Feb 2010
Nessaria said:
Shishio-kun said:

I just started using Photopea not too long ago and it looks and works exactly like Photoshop ━ even the features and tools.
i used to use photoshop for years and i missed using it on my laptop ;-;

Now, I don't need to aimlessly look for a free version to download or use free trial from Adobe. I thank you for finding this website.

Great! It is good. Unfortunately when I tried it a few months ago there was one critical component that was different, I think, the Slice tool? Tho if that's been updated that would be great.

Best thing about Photopea is it works on phones and stuff which is a whole new world of potential designers.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [CSS - CLASSIC] Wishes of the heart ~ XXXholic layout by Hahaido

Shishio-kun - Dec 27, 2015

8 by Valerio_Lyndon »»
Apr 12, 7:34 PM

» [CSS-MODERN] ⭐️ Takana_No_Hana's Layouts

Shishio-kun - Jun 5, 2021

6 by NemuSanjou »»
Apr 9, 7:21 PM

» [CSS - Modern] 🍰 Clarity by V.L ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Valerio_Lyndon - Apr 19, 2018

1204 by blickrella »»
Apr 9, 4:55 PM

» [MODERN - CSS] ⭐ Sailor Moon layout by 5cm

Shishio-kun - Sep 7, 2020

34 by Y3337 »»
Mar 31, 11:45 PM

» [BBCODE + VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ Full list of BBcodes and BBcode setups on MAL ( 1 2 3 4 )

Shishio-kun - Feb 3, 2012

158 by KeyiOs »»
Mar 28, 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.