Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2019 4:24 PM

May 2014
CrowleYo said:
LeSponge said:
Ohh no, that BIRD GUY IS ALSO A MEMBER OF THAT RESEARCH TEAM... and good thing boruto has ms karin and suigetsu... lets see how they will done with it..

What do mean? This was obvious af, why do you seem surprised lol

I agree. It was obvious from the preview of the last ep.
Apr 19, 2019 3:45 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
The dude literally licks feces; how do you not find that suspicious?

Anyway, hopefully Suigetsu is just faking it because...?? Yo dude, Suigetsu usually knows what's what. Meanwhile, wuuuuh SuigetsuxKarin was always my secondary OTP back in the day, so I'm really happy to see them interact more. ;O;; She called Suigetsu and Jugo her family!! OO': Omg! Man, you have no idea. I had to fan myself at that point. Like they pretty much hated each other at first so they've come such a long way!
But not even gonna lie, their interactions low key seem like they're in a relationship. I mean Suigetsu seemed to cave into Karin pretty fast for a guy who'd take pleasure in cutting people's limbs off and spent a crap ton of time bugging the shit out of her/getting in the way of her and Sasuke.

But gosh, Karin's so cool. Wuuh. ;A;; We really needed her back in the day. Like, yo, Anko was hella cool too and had a similar vibe, but Karin's got this fun edge to her too. I love it. <3

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
May 5, 2019 11:42 AM

Jul 2009
So nice to see Karin!

Also, the one who looked friendly (bird guy) being the evil one, what a big surprise huh...nothing new here, just watching because of Sarada.
May 7, 2019 11:06 PM

Jan 2018
For the first time I liked the new OP and ED of this show!
Great episode too. I always thought that guy was suspicious.
Feb 5, 2020 12:19 PM

Dec 2012
It was so obvious that Tosaka was a bad guy. Especially after they asked him to stay in the previous episode.
Feb 24, 2020 5:36 PM

Apr 2012
Not sure why a Foliage bird expert would be involved in curse mark research with the Land of Rivers?! Hope the explanation doesn't disappoint.

Quite enjoyed the new OP and ED, felt traditionnal.
May 3, 2020 2:24 AM
Nov 2013
I figured the bird guy was hella sus after the previous episode where he, an ordinary man, was keeping up with genin after warning them about Jugo.
Oct 5, 2021 9:47 AM
May 2021
Zei33 said:
An actually decent episode. I hope it's all upwards from this point onwards (it can always get worse though).

Ending is cute and feels like they're really getting the Sarada art down to a science.

lihle808 said:
I still think Karin is Sarada's mother no matter what they tell you. I think Sasuke and her had sex, but for some reason she gave her up to Sakura. She knew she had no future with Sasuke and believed Sakura was the best option for him, chose to serve Orochimaru instead and create her own family in Jugo and Suigetsu.

I'm certain this anime has no deep plot like that. What you see is what you get with this one.

omg that picture of Sarada is cute af
Oct 5, 2021 9:50 AM
May 2021
seems like next ep won't be too bad :)
Oct 15, 2021 3:26 PM

Oct 2011
It was just so predictable that Tosaka will turn out to be a bad guy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Today, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 293 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

145 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 66 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

11 by Gabriel31YT »»
Apr 7, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.