Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mix: Meisei Story Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 7, 11:53 PM

Veronin said:
Mormegil said:
Just couldn't help but compare it to Cross Game's first episode, which hit like a truck and made us instantly care about the characters.

To be fair, there aren't any especially hard-hitting moments in the first few chapters of the manga, unless the reality of Nikaidou's situation counts. Mix seems more similar in pacing to H2 than to Cross Game or Touch, I guess, in that it's a big slow-burn and builds gradually. That might turn some people off (there's a few Japanese reviews complaining about the pace), but if you like both slice-of-life and sports then it should feel just right.

That's perfectly fine. I'm sure I'll become invested in the characters soon enough.

Apr 8, 1:00 AM
I thought the girl will be neighbor again not their sister . now how will they make the love triangle?

Apr 8, 3:27 AM
Auvrish said:
I thought the girl will be neighbor again not their sister . now how will they make the love triangle?

Easy, there will be another girl who transfers into the school. Maybe when they get to high school?

Then there will be a love triangle with Tou/Shou/new girl. Plus the sister is possibly not related to Tou, so she might have feelings for him too?

Note, I haven't read the manga, though I have watched/read Cross game and H2. This author follows the same formula every time.

Apr 8, 10:00 AM

I only watched it because

1. I watched Cross Game
2. I watched H2.
3. I did not watch TOUCH.

all 3 animated series is from the same author.

Anime is about romance, friends, and slice of life over baseball.
Baseball is not the main focus of the anime, but its only a subject to make use of slice of life theme. Seen both, i can clearly say, i watch this anime is not because of baseball, but because the slice of life the anime able to point it out, which i think is very boldly well explained and entertained to watch at the same time.

[img}image3url[/img][/url]

Apr 8, 12:10 PM
AquaralSS said:
I only watched it because

1. I watched Cross Game
2. I watched H2.
3. I did not watch TOUCH.

all 3 animated series is from the same author.

Anime is about romance, friends, and slice of life over baseball.
Baseball is not the main focus of the anime, but its only a subject to make use of slice of life theme. Seen both, i can clearly say, i watch this anime is not because of baseball, but because the slice of life the anime able to point it out, which i think is very boldly well explained and entertained to watch at the same time.

Touch is the best out of the 3! what're you waiting for D:

H2 manga is way better than the anime.
and Cross Game is very good too but idk the whole doppleganger thing really wasnt doing it for me

Apr 8, 12:13 PM
raven2000 said:
Auvrish said:

Easy, there will be another girl who transfers into the school. Maybe when they get to high school?

Then there will be a love triangle with Tou/Shou/new girl. Plus the sister is possibly not related to Tou, so she might have feelings for him too?

Note, I haven't read the manga, though I have watched/read Cross game and H2. This author follows the same formula every time.

They're not blood related.

Apr 9, 3:09 PM
Muahahaahaaa

Just a thought. I am very curious to this whole reason as much as Ichiban is hahahhaa

Apr 11, 9:27 AM

So far so good, has the same chill type character vibes like cross game since both were made by the same author, I may just keep up with this.
I don't really dig Dia ace that much but I love Major, I like MC's that has a fast pitch.

Apr 11, 7:01 PM
looking good but when I saw it's only 12 eps, feeling sad especially touch and cross game have a decent amount of episodes

Apr 13, 11:40 PM

I'm like 90% sure one of the siblings is going to die. Hopefully they don't though.

Apr 14, 8:16 AM

Very old school but good episode!

Apr 18, 3:49 PM
I liked it a lot, nothing to complain.

Apr 19, 6:01 PM

Always been a big fan of Adachi Mitsuru, I have confidence this show will be equally good.

The music that played when Touma started pitching was just epic.

Apr 29, 6:05 AM

Uchida Maaya and Uchida Yuuma is in one anime along with Kaji Yuki
Sure no bad things will happen xD
"Signature removed"

May 15, 1:02 PM

This is so nice! My favorite this season!

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗
my love had been frozen.
deep blue, but
you painted me golden.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]