Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 5, 2019 6:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, Accelerator with his wings.

In the meantime, Fiamma's threat is finally over with his defeat. Of course Touma had to encounter Misaka this episode but hey, at least Index is back to normal now. Honestly, this arc has been fest of too much happening so I just went with the flow.

Looks like Touma's heroic deeds paid off overall this episode...

Stark700Apr 5, 2019 6:27 AM
Apr 5, 2019 6:21 AM

Aug 2017
AMAZING ENDING FOR THE WHOLE SHOW.

I think that this season is overhated.

It is not that bad as most of the users are indicating here. 8/10 for the anime.

Now, I'm going to read the novels.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 5, 2019 6:37 AM
Dec 2018
Nurguburu said:
AMAZING ENDING FOR THE WHOLE SHOW.

I think that this season is overhated.

It is not that bad as most of the users are indicating here. 8/10 for the anime.

Now, I'm going to read the novels.
My friend I hate to tell you this but it sucks because the light novel was far better than this and it was rushed with bad animation. Don't support this because you get disappointments from JC Staff along with the director. Eveyone in Japan find this adaptation poor and the BD sales just bombed which is a disappointment.
Apr 5, 2019 6:44 AM

Aug 2013
Absolutely pathetic.

Touma vs Fiamma is one of the most terribly directed fight I've ever seen. Even his penultimate fight from 2nd season is better handled than this.

Fucking Touma's quick jab on Tsuchimikado from the fucking 1st episode had more weight and impact.

They also fucking ruin the whole thing with Touma's "2nd death"

3/10. If this were any other series I would likely give it 2/10.

Nishikiori, you and your team need to fuck off from the industry immediately. I pray that any future anime series won't have to get dirtied by your hackjob after this shitfest.

Fuck this garbage adaptation, and fuck JC Staff. FUCK!!!
Apr 5, 2019 6:49 AM

Apr 2014
FUCK!!!!!!!

Why the FUCK do you animate birdway dragging him out of Arctic, which is a NT scene, but not Touma’s flashback before his last charge in OT. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT IS ATMOSPHERE?

Dragging him out of the arctic ruins the scene of Mikoto with the phone strap. You ONLY animate it if you want to animate Norse Magic God saga, can’t we just let anime Touma die in the Arctic?

And why did Index’s “where’s Touma” scene get deleted?

At least Accel’s white wings look nice, that’s all I can compliment.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Apr 5, 2019 6:52 AM

Aug 2013
ap1001 said:
FUCK!!!!!!!

Why the FUCK do you animate birdway dragging him out of Arctic, which is a NT scene, but not Touma’s flashback before his last charge in OT. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT IS ATMOSPHERE?

Dragging him out of the arctic ruins the scene of Mikoto with the phone strap. You ONLY animate it if you want to animate Norse Magic God saga, can’t we just let anime Touma die in the Arctic?

I think the fact that they even show Birdie in this season pretty much confirms NT adaptation is in the menu, if their PR garbage talks about planning NT anime from the moment Toaru Project was conceived were to believed.
Apr 5, 2019 6:55 AM

Apr 2014
loli_a_ravioli said:
ap1001 said:
FUCK!!!!!!!

I think the fact that they even show Birdie in this season pretty much confirms NT adaptation is in the menu, if their PR garbage talks about planning NT anime from the moment Toaru Project was conceived were to believed.

Again, I hope the top are not stupid or conceded enough to believe they can do Norse Magic God saga with this god awful team. It would be like letting Ed Wood direct Lord of the rings, except completely unironic about it.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Apr 5, 2019 7:01 AM

Aug 2013
ap1001 said:
loli_a_ravioli said:

Again, I hope the top are not stupid or conceded enough to believe they can do Norse Magic God saga with this god awful team. It would be like letting Ed Wood direct Lord of the rings, except completely unironic about it.

They callously accepted OPM sequel of all series despite knowing that their team would never be able to recreate the magic from the talented freelancers involved in the 1st season. Why would you think this garbage studio still don't have the nerve to smear Nishikiori's poop on Index anime again for the 3rd time?
Apr 5, 2019 7:01 AM

Jul 2015
Guys, please answer me, because I'm not sure if it is bad adaptation or pacing or I'm just not watching and following carefully enough?
How the hell characters ended up in where they are? What the f*ck is going on?
What is this clusterf*ck of random events? Or am I retarded?
I had no such issue in previous seasons.

Apr 5, 2019 7:04 AM

Apr 2014
Shit, totally forgot about the other retarded decision.

Here is a filming 101 for the retarded anime team.

KEEP THE GODDAMN UNREVEAL!

There is a reason, the last fight between Touma and Gab was not shown in script and cut straight to Index waking up after Touma and Gab crashed into the depth of Arctic.

We DON’T NEED to SEE the fight, the Aftermath of the lost was what is important. Keeping a part unreveal is the best way to build romantic scenes. This is film 101 that they teach to EVERY want to be director. Lesson 1:KNOW YOUR PRIORITIES!

Jesus it’s like these people never seen a film before, or a western tv show, or anything directed by anyone who have working brain cells.
ap1001Apr 5, 2019 7:08 AM
Apr 5, 2019 7:12 AM

Aug 2013
Piromysl said:
Guys, please answer me, because I'm not sure if it is bad adaptation or pacing or I'm just not watching and following carefully enough?

Accel gets unconscious after doing his angel thingy and retrieved by Academy City's special forces.

Touma's final scene is retarded because it's not even supposed to be there. His final fate before the sequel novel is supposed to be ambiguous

Hamazura gets the same case with Accel, only that he pulled O MY ARMED VILLAGERS on the retrieval team and blackmailed them on the spot before going back to the city.

Aleister is... well his circumstance is pretty much huge spoiler but him being randomly appeared on Russia is one of his "Abilities", so to speak.
loli_a_ravioliApr 5, 2019 7:16 AM
Apr 5, 2019 7:20 AM

Aug 2015
Thank god this pathetic amateur hour of a show is done.
I'm not a fan of Index and Index 2 heck the only reason why I brought the DVD/Blu-rays is that I found them for cheap on eBay
Despite me not liking Index S1 after episode 6 and the whole of S2 minus the Accelerator stuff they still have a lot of decent things that made an average and kinda fun watch

Index 3 took everything that was tolerable and competent and flushes right down the toilet with its abysmal pacing that is on par with the TG re: adaptations, dreadful production values, butchered and confusing story arcs that can piss off anime-only fans such myself, terrible sound effects, especially the new Imagine Breaker sound effect. Finally, this show is a poorly directed piece of shit this is by one of the worst directed series I have ever seen.
J.C Staff I love you as a studio but for the love of god please don't screw up Railgun and Accelerator.

Also, can this hack Nishikiori stop directing anime now? Nishikiori may be competent with Angelic Layer and Azumanga Daioh back then but his directing Index series proves that his an incompetent clown that has no businesses directing anime.
Fuck my life
1.5/10
Apr 5, 2019 7:25 AM

Dec 2015
"they're saving the best for WW3 arc " ~ best joke in 2018/2019
Apr 5, 2019 7:26 AM

Dec 2015
can they stop index anime adaptations now ? i hope there will be no NT anime :")
Apr 5, 2019 7:28 AM

Jul 2015
loli_a_ravioli said:
Piromysl said:

Accel gets unconscious after doing his angel thingy and retrieved by Academy City's special forces.

Touma's final scene is retarded because it's not even supposed to be there. His final fate before the sequel novel is supposed to be ambiguous

Hamazura gets the same case with Accel, only that he pulled O MY ARMED VILLAGERS on the retrieval team and blackmailed them on the spot before going back to the city.

Aleister is... well his circumstance is pretty much huge spoiler but him being randomly appeared on Russia is one of his "Abilities", so to speak.

I'm talking about this season overall, not just this episode. lol

Apr 5, 2019 7:35 AM

Aug 2013
Piromysl said:
loli_a_ravioli said:

I'm talking about this season overall, not just this episode. lol

Director and his shitty team don't care about consistency.

If you really want to know what's happening, just read the novel from Vol 14-22. This show is an utter failure as both standalone anime and novel adaptation.
Apr 5, 2019 7:49 AM
Dec 2018
VanishingKira said:
If NT does happen can only hope they replace Nishikiori as director otherwise it's just dead on arrive.
NT is already dead and that is JC Staff.
Apr 5, 2019 8:05 AM

Jan 2018
Where are the feels I got when I was reading the final vol of OT and the epilogue I was on the verge of crying tbh but no JC just have to fuck it all up first DAL 3 where the adapted vol 12 in one episode I was already disappointed enough but ugh well, whatever and the ending I guess it was from vol 2 of NT if I remember it right and by showing that scene I get the feeling that they are also planning to ruin NT seriously I won't be to take it anymore o if they butcher even NT.
Apr 5, 2019 8:08 AM
Nov 2018
Touma second death...
Yes. This season is absolutely non-canon.
Apr 5, 2019 8:10 AM

Jul 2016
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

Seriously if there's any people said "They're saving the best for NT/Othinus arc/Coronzon arc", I swear that I will gonna punch that guy's face so they can get their illusion broke lol.
Apr 5, 2019 8:12 AM

Jan 2016
With that ending NT is pretty much confirmed now. Let's hope JC staff learnt their lesson by now you can't be a greedy bastard adapting more than 10 shows a year.

TomHazard said:
Touma second death...

how the hell is it non-canon lol?
Apr 5, 2019 8:14 AM

Aug 2007
*sigh*
This entire season was a massive trainwreck and I was hoping against hope that JC Staff can actually deliver on two...no just one scene. And of course they royally fuck it up. You can't even say they just fucked it up, nope not at all. This level of tone deaf is surreal.

If Index 3 was supposed to be a highlight reel, a shoddily done one at that, then why in the hell didn't they end it with Index's line to wrap up OT? Instead...they had Touma play Rose in Titanic? Like wut? I mean I get that Index's importance to the plot is a running joke for the most part, but that scene in the novel had emotional impact.

Oh well straight up 5/10 just cause it's Index. 10/10 would not recommend.
Apr 5, 2019 8:24 AM

Jul 2012
Finally it ended ... It was not that bad of episode, some of the episodes were utterly atrocious so that was at least something. I mean could only like Mikoto scenes =/
Still have no idea what was the reason adding Birdway, not adding but just showing her into this season and ruining the "death ending". Kinda obvious that he is alive, but ... And i really like Birdway ...
Aleister's scene was at least decent, well that was a minute.
So how it ended pretty much confirmed NT adaptation so behold for another disaster. The amount of characters will increase drastically - the amount of destroyed characters.
Best thing J.C.Staff had done for this season how they showed New Light, funny enough it didn't feel at all like this in LN.
Overall 5/10 with all my love to Index series and WW3 is still my favorite arc. Hope for a decent Accel anime. And really hope they won't ruin next Railgun.
Apr 5, 2019 8:24 AM

Nov 2016
And people were bitching about the Neverland adaptation, lmao.

This get's barely a 5/10 or better said 4,5/10 from me due to the characters and because I actually liked a few parts, but overall really underwhelming.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 5, 2019 8:28 AM

Aug 2018
Finally, my suffering is over, i'm glad this is over.

Touma vs Fiamma is so pathetic and garbage. Fuck this!!

At least Accelerator white wing looks great.
"Just because I’ve gotten weaker, it doesn’t mean that you got stronger, right?"
Apr 5, 2019 8:32 AM
Nov 2018
forexjammer said:
With that ending NT is pretty much confirmed now. Let's hope JC staff learnt their lesson by now you can't be a greedy bastard adapting more than 10 shows a year.

TomHazard said:
Touma second death...

how the hell is it non-canon lol?

In OT22, Touma faced his "Second death" in the Arctic ocean and we didn't know until NT that Birdway picked him up.
Also, there was the "Different power" that crushed the IT but they instead made IB crush it. Absolut fuck ups.
Apr 5, 2019 8:32 AM

Feb 2011
Watching this was one of the most unenjoyable experiences for me in recent memory and is definitely the biggest disaster since Tokyo Ghoul:re S2
Apr 5, 2019 8:33 AM

Jul 2014
This was such a weak adaptation, they couldn't even put more effort in the last episode, Touma's punches barely had any impact, a fcking art on the LN has more impact than what we saw here.
I wanted them to end this with Touma dying and just adapting what the final parts showed that he was actually alive if they were planning to make a sequel which by now they most likely will do, that was such a damn bad call.
The anime literally didnt have a "Kamijou's 2nd death" thing like the novel had.
Oh well, what the heck was I expecting.
When the sequel does come around, PLEASE for the love of God, change.the.staff! or at the very least give them a sufficient enough time to work on this.
Everything felt rushed, from the animation to the story.
4/10 (And this is being generous)
Apr 5, 2019 8:42 AM

Mar 2016
TakamakiJoker said:
Thank god this pathetic amateur hour of a show is done.
I'm not a fan of Index and Index 2 heck the only reason why I brought the DVD/Blu-rays is that I found them for cheap on eBay
Despite me not liking Index S1 after episode 6 and the whole of S2 minus the Accelerator stuff they still have a lot of decent things that made an average and kinda fun watch

Index 3 took everything that was tolerable and competent and flushes right down the toilet with its abysmal pacing that is on par with the TG re: adaptations, dreadful production values, butchered and confusing story arcs that can piss off anime-only fans such myself, terrible sound effects, especially the new Imagine Breaker sound effect. Finally, this show is a poorly directed piece of shit this is by one of the worst directed series I have ever seen.
J.C Staff I love you as a studio but for the love of god please don't screw up Railgun and Accelerator.

Also, can this hack Nishikiori stop directing anime now? Nishikiori may be competent with Angelic Layer and Azumanga Daioh back then but his directing Index series proves that his an incompetent clown that has no businesses directing anime.
Fuck my life
1.5/10

I swear to Christ if they fuck up the Railgun series.....
Apr 5, 2019 8:46 AM

Aug 2018
I didn't understand a fuck of the whole season.

And stop spoiling things you fucking light novel readers.
Apr 5, 2019 8:51 AM

Jan 2014
Toaru Majutsu no Index @ Anime = Embarrassing Fail ,Season 4 NO THANKS!
But look on the bright side, at least it gave birth to the hugely amazingly better Railgun series, can't wait for season 3 !!
Apr 5, 2019 9:07 AM

Feb 2012
What in the fuck was all that with Accellerator? He just flew off and wasn't seen again till he was captured. What the fuck was that? Did they miss something?

Horrible season. One of the greatest travesties I've ever witnessed. Very sad.

Nurguburu said:
AMAZING ENDING FOR THE WHOLE SHOW. 8/10 for the anime.

Did you actually watch this season? How on earth could you tell what was going on at any point? I couldn't follow anything. So many pointless characters and plots that were totally unimportant to the main storyline. AND THE GROUPS. Fuck the groups.
Zei33Apr 5, 2019 9:22 AM
Apr 5, 2019 9:09 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Finally I can take this garbage off my watching list

Don't get me wrong, the first two seasons of Index were pretty mediocre by themselves, but this one was something else
Apr 5, 2019 9:09 AM

Jan 2009
lol what a shit show but im interested on the new characters in the end
degApr 5, 2019 9:16 AM
Apr 5, 2019 9:11 AM

Nov 2009
TakamakiJoker said:

1.5/10

I wouldn't solely blame it on the director. It's pretty obvious by now that whoever wrote the To aru series is largely an "ideas" guy who throws everything but the kitchen sink in terms of new terminologies and characters yet can't properly tie together the different plot threads in a way that both makes sense and is interesting to save his life.

You can try shining a turd as much as you want but at the end of the day, it's still crap.
Apr 5, 2019 9:17 AM
Apr 2017
Aleister Crowley the boss showed up. Hoping for season 4. Still animation was bad and rushed by JC staff. I will give 7.5/10.
Apr 5, 2019 9:23 AM

Dec 2015
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

Seriously if there's any people said "They're saving the best for NT/Othinus arc/Coronzon arc", I swear that I will gonna punch that guy's face so they can get their illusion broke lol.

the new joke now is " they just rushed the OT to get to the NT they will make it super epic "
i hate nishikiori so much now and i feel like he will do the NT anime cuz they will say " iT's nOt hIS fAuLt tHeY aSKEd hIM tO mAkE 9 vOLUmeS in 26 eP "
Apr 5, 2019 9:26 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
So the very bitter end, I’ve next to no clues on what was going on.
Sweet, that’s the ToAru Majutsu Index III for you. Rather ambiguous ending too, I wonder if J.C. Staff and Kadokawa are thinking of adapting the sequel novel series here too. As an anime-only, I’ve to say “Please, no!” but well as long as it’s profitable to them, why not I suppose.

Accelerator’s bit at the beginning was pretty darn cool with the animation going up a notch too! I’m not entirely sure how Last Order came back to life like that (she didn’t die in the first place, then again) but that was pretty much his whole motive and it’s good to see him prevailing. Another cool scene of him breaking free after getting captured by Academy City (?), “It’s a triumphant return, you bitches.” Those wings and that angelic appearance though, totally clueless. Moreover, I don’t get who Misha Krueschev and Aleister really are entirely so it was kind of hard to understand bits and pieces from here and there too. To make things worse, we even get to see two new Characters appear out of the blue. Touma’s muted words to Index’s magical staff does pique my curiosity though but I’m sure I wouldn’t understand anyway xD. Touma, as the usual, took down both his opponents with a punch while they were kind enough to let him do so was mind-boggling to me yet again. Takitsubo Riko potentially having the ability to become the ‘8th’ was definitely interesting but it was funny how that lady just got beat so easily thanks to an unpredictable third party’s interference. Misaka eagerly looking to help Touma, on both occasions before and after the major incident, was very touching to see. I was sure we’d get a happy ending but alas this was probably the furthest thing from it. Finally, we got to see that princess and her assistant find Touma’s unconscious, but most importantly alive, body. I wonder what they’re up to now. Meanwhile, the war has officially ended it seems.

I don’t know if I’m just stupid here but nearly nothing in this episode/much of the season in fact made sense to me. I do plan to give the original source material a read through sometime this Summer so hopefully things are far clearer there. For now, all I can say is I’m totally disappointed with this despite having little to no hopes even.

I’m just looking forward to Railgun 3 now, hopefully that’ll deliver at least!

4/10 to this series and I’m being quite lenient and generous here.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 5, 2019 9:37 AM

Oct 2010
Rushed mess but still not what I'd consider "bad". Just a shame really, after how many years we had to wait. Hopefully New Testament will be better
Apr 5, 2019 9:42 AM

Oct 2010
It is finally over. Over. Yeah!
Last episode was as messed as previous ones.
Focus jumping back and forth.
Known and unknown entities doing things of no sense. Who wants explanations anyway?
And we definitely needed more characters.
And guess what? It was not even concluded in any reasonable way. Just more cliffhanging.

P.S. Fiamma's clothes are damn ugly. Feels like he is wearing striped pajama. Bloody pajama. Who wears pajama in Siberia during winter?
Apr 5, 2019 9:47 AM

Dec 2018
I hate bleach, it seemed a boring generic shonen with a protagonist also one-dimensional and not at all interesting, but now I see that his first part up to the "soul society" seems to me infinitely better done than all these seasons of index, just compare how it's done the first episode very similar between both and will realize how bleach is much more solid direction and serves as an introduction, in index nun did not have a point in history, since touma always gets involved in every conflict she finds out of pure whim, unlike Rukia, who by her nature was discovered by ichigo thanks to her particularity of seeing spirits.
Now I appreciate a little more bleach
Apr 5, 2019 9:47 AM

Jul 2016
BestJo said:
And stop spoiling things you fucking light novel readers.

Hur? The only "spoiler" people mentioned here are the whole Leivinia saved Touma scene from NT2, and that part was showed in near the end of this episode so it's hardly a spoiler.

Most of the stuffs people mentioned here are the scenes that's supposes to shows up in this episode but the anime skipped it for some reason.

xenovibe said:
I wouldn't solely blame it on the director. It's pretty obvious by now that whoever wrote the To aru series is largely an "ideas" guy who throws everything but the kitchen sink in terms of new terminologies and characters yet can't properly tie together the different plot threads in a way that both makes sense and is interesting to save his life.

You can try shining a turd as much as you want but at the end of the day, it's still crap.

I'm not sure if you even read the source material or not...........
Apr 5, 2019 9:52 AM
Feb 2019
that was crazy!
HOW THE HELL THEY DID SUCH A TERRIBLE JOB!!?!?!?
8 YEASR!
8 FUCKING YEARS FOR THIS!
FUCK YOU J.C STUFF,NISHIKIORI AND ALL HIS CRAZY TEAM!
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
FUCK!
Apr 5, 2019 10:05 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Now I wonder how many people will be like "They're just saving their effort for NT". I knew from the first couple of episodes that the quality and pace wasn't gonna get any better. Turns out it only got worse XD

Not an LN reader, but at least the first two seasons felt comprehensible. This was a mess throughout. If there's one this this anime achieved, it was that it convinced me to start the LN series.

Would give a 3/10, but Accelerator moments were decent, so a 4/10.
Apr 5, 2019 10:08 AM

Aug 2013
Not a bad ending for the season. Accelerator with those wings.

Touma was finally able to defeat Fiamma with that punch.

6/10.
LeoApr 5, 2019 10:12 AM

Apr 5, 2019 10:14 AM

Aug 2017
@Zei33

Yes, S3 is not so bad to the point of a score below 5-6. Battle Royale Arc was the only arc with "bad" pacing. Everything else was decent (especially Acqua of the Back Arc and the WWIII). This is not a disaster like Tokyo Ghoul:re S2 (I read the manga). It's all connected and doesn't feel unimportant (I saw some people complaining about Hamazura's role in the last few episodes, Mugino being alive or people that don't remember characters from S1 or S2 lmao). It's not the anime fault. Also, I don't think that bad animation = bad episode, there must be credible emotion that I got from the last arc -something that shows with good animation like OPM or Violet Evergarden don't do it and yet the score is >8.5. This season follows the same structure from the last two seasons but with fast pacing. And it concludes the entire conflict between Touma, God's Right Seat and the Roman Catholic Church and expand the mystery about Aleister. Let's not forget about Accelerator development.

Also,
>pointless characters
>Black Clover and Boruto 6/10 and Boku dake ga Inai Machi 10/10

???

NurguburuApr 5, 2019 10:20 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 5, 2019 10:14 AM
Apr 2019
Holy shit. Some of the anime only here are retarded as fuck.
Imagine criticizing the plot and the author when all three Index seasons are rushed with poor execution and the directing is poor.
Apr 5, 2019 10:19 AM

Apr 2014
xenovibe said:
TakamakiJoker said:

1.5/10

Oh please, it’s 200% Nishikori’s fault, Kamachi’s script had little problem in tying up all the story threads. Of course the script isn’t going to work if you cut out roughly 50% of it.

They even flat out skipped 2 books worth of contents, but sure let’s blame Kamachi for JC and the anime team’s incompetence.

Also I know it’s Nishikori’s fault, cause I know the man’s career, with the exception of azumaga Daioh (which was nearly impossible to fuck up), the man had the touch of death. He is very bad at anything requiring even a remote bit of plot planning.
ap1001Apr 5, 2019 10:25 AM
Apr 5, 2019 10:24 AM

Feb 2012
Nurguburu said:
@Zei33
Also,
>pointless characters

???

You gave index 3 an 8, your opinion is invalid.
Apr 5, 2019 10:27 AM

Apr 2014
Zei33 said:
Nurguburu said:
@Zei33
Also,
>pointless characters

???

You gave index 3 an 8, your opinion is invalid.

Boruto is smearing shit over Naruto’s rotting corpse. I have no idea why you would have it 6/10, not even for nostalgia.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

» I like how mistreated those Anime girls are lol

KhoaVN - Dec 2, 2023

8 by KhoaVN »»
Dec 2, 2023 8:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.