Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 1 Discussion

Apr 4, 10:47 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
it seems like this season is going to be like Aikatsu Stars season 2. they now introduced gem dresses that only chosen idols can have the privilege to wear them. Hibiki's Ruby dress was as impressive as Aikatsu Star's Sun dress, and that was "only" the ruby dress. i cant wait to see more of those exclusive gem dresses. :p i would expect that Alicia have the sapphire dress, or possibly an emerald dress. the dress shining during the live performance feels like it was heavily inspired by pripara (they did the dress shining thing for ages). i wonder why Alicia doesnt want to be Friends with Hibiki though.

Apr 7, 5:46 PM

Shouldn't this series be just merged into Aikatsu Friends?

Apr 8, 3:08 AM
555|Kabuto|Ryuki

Liked the OP,ED meh.

I don't like Aine's new hair style.

As per the usual for every Aikatsu alliteration I only hope this second season won't be another DreAca.

Hibiki is like a mix of Juri and Keade,fiery like Juri and eccentric like Keade (even had a similar entrance as her). Alicia seems to be the opposite icy cold.

We have our new Akari
Modified by VanishingKira, Apr 8, 3:12 AM

Apr 8, 1:06 PM

pretty meh.. looks like those mysterious stones are taking this to a magical girl style or whatever

Apr 8, 5:17 PM

Idol from SPAAAAAAACE
I like Hibiki already,over the top-ness is always welcome in AIkatsu.

Apr 9, 1:54 AM

Damn. This episode has too much WINNING in it! My hype and expectation levels are already through the roof. Hibiki has such a stunning resemblance to past Aikatsu personalities like Elza and Juri. Aine's hairstyle I can give a salute to as well!

So much for trying to catch up on the new anime season's premieres and stuff. Could they possibly come close to something this explosive? Maybe, but there's no doubt Kagayaki no Jewel is already setting the bar unfairly high in my book.

Apr 10, 12:11 AM

It was OK episode. Idol from space is really interesting. I was wondering, does it take 50 episodes to help space idol, or less? So many questions..

Apr 10, 2:26 PM
Panzer Vor!

Really liked this episode, very interesting themes, maybe similar to aikatsu stars but still good.

Apr 17, 8:13 PM

we will see if this is good enough, wanted a new aikatsu series already that ends this only 2 people units, but expected the lenght of Stars.

Hibiki is really good addition, girl is funny.
Modified by MARxRG, Apr 18, 4:56 AM

Apr 20, 10:27 PM

I totally forgot about this series having a second season...

I laughed hard at this:

https://imgur.com/cUwRDf5

For some reason, this just looks really funny to me... not sure why...
Nothing Here

May 20, 11:10 AM

That was a strong first impression, Hibiki is full of passion and she showed it with her personality and a nice dance, lots of fun moments and hype start for this second season of Friends.