Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2019 10:47 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
it seems like this season is going to be like Aikatsu Stars season 2. they now introduced gem dresses that only chosen idols can have the privilege to wear them. Hibiki's Ruby dress was as impressive as Aikatsu Star's Sun dress, and that was "only" the ruby dress. i cant wait to see more of those exclusive gem dresses. :p i would expect that Alicia have the sapphire dress, or possibly an emerald dress. the dress shining during the live performance feels like it was heavily inspired by pripara (they did the dress shining thing for ages). i wonder why Alicia doesnt want to be Friends with Hibiki though.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Apr 7, 2019 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
Shouldn't this series be just merged into Aikatsu Friends?
Apr 8, 2019 3:08 AM

Nov 2012
Liked the OP,ED meh.

I don't like Aine's new hair style.

As per the usual for every Aikatsu alliteration I only hope this second season won't be another DreAca.

Hibiki is like a mix of Juri and Keade,fiery like Juri and eccentric like Keade (even had a similar entrance as her). Alicia seems to be the opposite icy cold.

We have our new Akari
VanishingKiraApr 8, 2019 3:12 AM
Apr 8, 2019 1:06 PM

Aug 2014
pretty meh.. looks like those mysterious stones are taking this to a magical girl style or whatever
Apr 8, 2019 5:17 PM

May 2018
Idol from SPAAAAAAACE
I like Hibiki already,over the top-ness is always welcome in AIkatsu.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Apr 9, 2019 1:54 AM

Jan 2012
Damn. This episode has too much WINNING in it! My hype and expectation levels are already through the roof. Hibiki has such a stunning resemblance to past Aikatsu personalities like Elza and Juri. Aine's hairstyle I can give a salute to as well!

So much for trying to catch up on the new anime season's premieres and stuff. Could they possibly come close to something this explosive? Maybe, but there's no doubt Kagayaki no Jewel is already setting the bar unfairly high in my book.
Apr 10, 2019 12:11 AM

May 2018
It was OK episode. Idol from space is really interesting. I was wondering, does it take 50 episodes to help space idol, or less? So many questions..
Apr 10, 2019 2:26 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Really liked this episode, very interesting themes, maybe similar to aikatsu stars but still good.
Apr 17, 2019 8:13 PM

Oct 2011
we will see if this is good enough, wanted a new aikatsu series already that ends this only 2 people units, but expected the lenght of Stars.

Hibiki is really good addition, girl is funny.
MARxRGApr 18, 2019 4:56 AM
Apr 20, 2019 10:27 PM

Nov 2009
I totally forgot about this series having a second season...

I laughed hard at this:

https://imgur.com/cUwRDf5

For some reason, this just looks really funny to me... not sure why...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 20, 2019 11:10 AM

Jul 2015
That was a strong first impression, Hibiki is full of passion and she showed it with her personality and a nice dance, lots of fun moments and hype start for this second season of Friends.
May 24, 2019 2:12 PM

May 2016
I don't like the idea of them in the space Twinkle Precure came with the idea first (or they were fastest). The dress idea isn't new either... no much hope for this series.
Aug 14, 2020 6:29 AM

Jul 2017
Oh, man. I'm already beyond hyped with this episode! It really went in strong. I'm definitely sure that this is a direction some people aren't that on board with, but it sounds fun and adventurous to me.

Everyone is looking fresh af. Aine's new hairstyle, especially, was hard not to notice.

I'm loving Hibiki already. Her flamboyance is similar to Juri, who I absolutely adored for that quality. I'm not surprised at all that she is a sexy-type idol, hot damn! lol

Jul 30, 2021 9:02 AM

Feb 2020
I guess it was an okay episode.

Hibiki's debut was rather dramatic and random, lol. Her performance was nice. The song was ok.

Both OP/ED were decent, but nothing amazing.

I already know this is not going to beat the first season, but oh well. I still like all these characters so much.
Mar 26, 10:27 PM

May 2019
Hibiki was quite unhinged and charismatic but at least far more likable than Elza. I don't really like the OP/ED that much and now I really miss Love Me Tear songs. It's too early to tell where is this going but let's see.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 26 Discussion

FallenEntity - Sep 29, 2019

12 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 30, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 25 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Sep 25, 2019

5 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 30, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 21 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Aug 25, 2019

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 30, 7:37 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 19 Discussion

rikunandakedo - Aug 12, 2019

6 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 30, 1:37 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends!: Kagayaki no Jewel Episode 18 Discussion

rikunandakedo - Aug 5, 2019

5 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 29, 11:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.