Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 85 Discussion

Apr 3, 3:42 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Continuation of the "Birthday" arc. Ruka attempts to get close to Grandma. With some success, by the way.
Chizuru still hasn't shown up.
P.S. Kazuya the dumbest than ever... If he really don't like Ruka, why he's doing it? He has to bring this relationship to an end in some way.

Apr 6, 8:14 AM

I actually like Ruka waay more than mizuhara :3
I can't help but like people who work hard towards something.

Apr 6, 8:36 AM

Me too. I told already, It is a pity that the author decided that is should finish with Chizuru. Ruka cut me to my soul a lot better than Chizuru, since Ruka has a personality and that makes her unique, while Chizuru is the typical heroine, who always wins because it's the love interest of protagonist from the start.

Apr 6, 9:23 AM
Who knows if anything Rukia says is the truth since she seems to be saying it to get close to Grandma Chizeru calls in the nick of time

Apr 6, 10:04 AM
SoL Enthusiast

I really do like Ruka but if she has to try that hard she should realise its not worth it.
:)

Apr 6, 3:28 PM

So, Ruka went ahead and worked her ass off to impress his grandmother, just to be butted off by a call from Chizuru at the last moment? This is more than irritating for me at the moment.
Anyways, regarding why Chizuru called them instead of meeting them irl has something to do with the health of her grandmother or something.
Modified by -Rogue, Apr 6, 3:35 PM

Apr 10, 1:14 PM

Damn, Ruka going all-out and she's getting shut out by Kazuya, I feel so bad for her.