Forum Settings
Forums
Love and Lies
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2019 4:41 AM
Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
hmm.. something that continues to make me uncomfortable is that this manga throws being gay and incest into the same category of “ppl think it’s weird irrationally ):” like a “forbidden love” concept when they are completely different things, and in the process equates incest with being as acceptable as being gay. it’s honestly kind of disgusting and if the author considers themselves not homophobic, they’re literally reinforcing negative stereotypes with this. there’s not much to discuss with the chapter itself, it was pretty short, it’s good that nejima is gonna try to take responsibility for his actions. lilina is still very sweet. i still don’t know why i’m still reading this.. but it hasn’t been as painfully bad recently
Apr 2, 2019 5:40 AM

Oct 2016
I really appreciated the chapter and I like the things Lilina says. I agree with everything she says and her development is kinda satisfying, but it could be better tho.
Apr 3, 2019 2:58 PM
Sep 2012
Hope Neji can resolve things with Nisaka. Well said, Lilana.
Apr 5, 2019 4:46 AM

Oct 2012
Ok, so even Ririna is broken as a character now, *sigh*

Really can't stand those self-insert moralizing attempts mangaka does a lot lately, it's painfully awkward to even read it. One would have to facepalm everytime she wants explain things in so dumb way...

Well, maybe it's for the best that the english translation is over by this chapter, this manga was nothing but disappointment after chapter 125+ or so.
Apr 17, 2019 11:13 AM
Mar 2019
Mich666 said:

Really can't stand those self-insert moralizing attempts mangaka does a lot lately, it's painfully awkward to even read it. One would have to facepalm everytime she wants explain things in so dumb way...

Well, maybe it's for the best that the english translation is over by this chapter, this manga was nothing but disappointment after chapter 125+ or so.

U mean no more English translation?
Why so?
Apr 17, 2019 4:50 PM

Oct 2012
Sangboi said:
U mean no more English translation?
Why so?

They officially ended english Mangabox completely by the end of March. Probably wasn't much of success anyway.
It's question whether english tankobons would be published or not but so far only japanese version remains and continues to be published weekly.
Apr 24, 2019 10:24 AM

Apr 2016
Ooh interesting to hear that. I'd still like to know the end of this, but at this point it's really getting drawn out imo.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

May 4, 2019 1:23 PM

Apr 2018
If anyone is interested, this good soul started with fan translations after chapter 200.
https://noxtrj.tumblr.com/
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
May 10, 2019 11:09 PM
Jan 2017
Oh just great, after all the sweaty pegging dog shit the mangaka put us through we got to see Ririna again. This manga just fucking destroys all the buildup it had with this tumblr infested hijacked crap. How long do you plan to fuck around the main plot author? What the fuck's going on with their government right now? Find out in the next episode of Sweaty balls Z.

God I felt bad for Ririna and Nejima's characters. Go peg yourself author.
crimson_fukrMay 10, 2019 11:13 PM
May 11, 2019 7:19 PM

Jan 2009
crimson_fukr said:
Oh just great, after all the sweaty pegging dog shit the mangaka put us through we got to see Ririna again. This manga just fucking destroys all the buildup it had with this tumblr infested hijacked crap. How long do you plan to fuck around the main plot author? What the fuck's going on with their government right now? Find out in the next episode of Sweaty balls Z.

God I felt bad for Ririna and Nejima's characters. Go peg yourself author.

With the way the romance is headed the author probably already does.
May 12, 2019 5:36 AM

Dec 2014
Lilina became a strong character
May 12, 2019 5:50 PM
Dec 2015
Mich666 said:

wow, the english translation is ending? yay!!!!!!!! finally an excuse for me to stop reading this. i've hated it for so long but i kept reading every week for nisaka
Aug 11, 2019 4:59 AM

Aug 2013
I wonder what went wrong with this manga. It's too late for rage quit. I was okay with Ririna even if I liked Misaki way more, but this? Seriously?
Dub = fake crap. Always.

More topics from this board

» what is the chapter count?

NaughtySempai - Nov 25, 2022

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Mar 1, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Two Routes, Two Ending. Which finale do you like?

cruellime - Apr 21, 2022

19 by Graadphi »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:41 AM

» Where to start reading the manga after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

9 by BadSenpai »»
Sep 29, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2015

5 by NaughtySempai »»
Jun 29, 2023 10:13 AM

» Where does the leave off?

Sowooof - Mar 18, 2023

1 by SeitenSoushi »»
May 28, 2023 6:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.