Forum Settings
Forums

Misc Game v2: Witch and Heroes Grand Chase Edition | Kit and SullyMcGully won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 14, 2019 7:08 PM

Dec 2014
Kiana_Kaslana said:
how did a mere padre ram defeat the battle mage arme?? This is blasphemy!! Lynch the host

Hmmmm well i feel like this post gives a ton of information
Apr 14, 2019 7:11 PM

Jan 2008
Kiana_Kaslana said:
how did a mere padre ram defeat the battle mage arme?? This is blasphemy!! Lynch the host
that padre ram has trained for centuries

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 14, 2019 7:21 PM

Jan 2019
Kit said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:
that padre ram has trained for centuries

Arme is the highest archmage of the grand chase serving the kingdom of kanavan. How can she lose to a sheep! Heresy!!

Jan 2019
Rigged!!

Apr 2019
This is all making my head hurt...

If y'all could please NOT freeze me tonight, I'd be most appreciative! Really! It's kinda a big deal! Thanks!
Apr 14, 2019 7:59 PM

Dec 2012
_Wisp said:
Yellow Witch teleported, so whoever said person is, got frozen more than once the first night
What the heck O.o?
Apr 14, 2019 8:02 PM

Dec 2012
Green Hero was frozen Phase 2, but not phase 1.
If every team freeze the same player as they did phase 2 for phase 3, we can surely eliminate Green Team!

If Green Team happens to be @Kit or @Phraze, I'm sorry :(
Apr 14, 2019 8:07 PM

Nov 2018
Looks like someone lost an Arme
Apr 14, 2019 8:17 PM

Dec 2012
Sotha_Sil said:
._.
Apr 14, 2019 8:29 PM

Dec 2014
Alright boys in this round we are going to all be freezing me its going to be great
Apr 14, 2019 9:13 PM

Nov 2018
herro94 said:
Alright boys in this round we are going to all be freezing me its going to be great

I hope you enjoy stopping right there for me, criminal scum
Apr 15, 2019 3:15 AM

Dec 2016
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Why do I feel like you're the yellow witch?

(PS: lol Wisp but more info for me)
Apr 15, 2019 3:16 AM

Jan 2019
ScarletCelestial said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

If anything my hair is white so I am the white witch. Muahaha
Apr 15, 2019 3:41 AM

Dec 2016
Kiana_Kaslana said:
ScarletCelestial said:

Oh God you're the Yellow Witch.

Welp at least I know who not to freeze this phase...
Apr 15, 2019 3:56 AM

Jan 2019
ScarletCelestial said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Oh God you're the Yellow Witch.

Welp at least I know who not to freeze this phase...

But I’m the white witch
Apr 15, 2019 3:56 AM

Jan 2019
I’m not yellow witch why won’t you believe me? Look at my hair
Apr 15, 2019 4:32 AM

Dec 2012
Zymf said:
If every team freeze the same player as they did phase 2 for phase 3, we can surely eliminate Green Team!

Nobody responded to my plan :(
Apr 15, 2019 4:36 AM

Aug 2012
Zymf said:
Zymf said:

You pretty much said "Oh I have a plan to get rid of XX. If my ally happens to be XX then oh well"

Apr 15, 2019 5:09 AM

Dec 2012
^ Yea, I would be sorry for suggesting the plan. Since I don't know who is who and who other teams froze, there will always be risks of hurting one another.

ps. If Kit or Phraze say that they are Green Witch, then at least the three of us can change plan to freezing someone new instead of the same, thus increasing our chances of survival.
Apr 15, 2019 6:43 AM

Dec 2016
I don't think your plan needs acknowledging, Zymf. It is evident that if possible a team would try and remove the Green Hero.

On another note, I kept calling Kiana the Yellow Witch when I meant the Green Witch who was killed. My mistake.
Apr 15, 2019 6:58 AM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:

thats just poor play on your part lol

Apr 15, 2019 7:00 AM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
^ Yea, I would be sorry for suggesting the plan. Since I don't know who is who and who other teams froze, there will always be risks of hurting one another.

ps. If Kit or Phraze say that they are Green Witch, then at least the three of us can change plan to freezing someone new instead of the same, thus increasing our chances of survival.

I just dont like ur plan mostly because of how it goes against how I would play the game, i dont betray my allies until its absolutely needed.

Apr 15, 2019 7:01 AM

Dec 2013
It was just bad luck that the witch was in its position. All it needed to do was get frozen and it died.

Apr 15, 2019 7:20 AM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Zymf said:

I just dont like ur plan mostly because of how it goes against how I would play the game, i dont betray my allies until its absolutely needed.

How is it betrayal -.-?
Apr 15, 2019 7:23 AM

Apr 2019
Sotha_Sil said:
Get out.
Zymf said:
Zymf said:

Responding to your plan would give you a bunch of information about who each of us are. There might be a way to have alliances in this kind of game, but I don't think you realize that.
Shinichi-Kun said:
Zymf said:

Chad do you even have any allies though? How would you suggest going about not killing them if you didn't know who they were?
Shinichi-Kun said:
It was just bad luck that the witch was in its position. All it needed to do was get frozen and it died.
Maybe Chad should marry the Green Witch because he loves her so much. Or maybe Chad IS the Green Witch!
Apr 15, 2019 7:24 AM

Dec 2012
ScarletCelestial said:
I don't think your plan needs acknowledging, Zymf. It is evident that if possible a team would try and remove the Green Hero.
No? If Kit or Phraze is on Green Team, I would not try and kill.
Apr 15, 2019 7:27 AM

Dec 2016
Zymf said:
ScarletCelestial said:

Zymf, I doubt players outside the Green Hero would care for the Green Hero's life at this point in time.
Apr 15, 2019 7:29 AM

Jan 2019
You should use their name otherwise I am confused. Green hero? Green witch? Ryan and lime? Who??
Apr 15, 2019 7:29 AM

Jan 2019
Lire?? She wears green too
Apr 15, 2019 7:30 AM

Dec 2016
And seriously by calling out for the Green Hero in your allies, it will literally be a beacon to who should be placing a Freeze on them.

In that way, you have shown that you would betray your allies at a moment's notice if it would benefit you.
Apr 15, 2019 7:31 AM

Dec 2016
Kiana_Kaslana said:
You should use their name otherwise I am confused. Green hero? Green witch? Ryan and lime? Who??

The dead witch. You know, "someone has lost an Arme"
Apr 15, 2019 7:31 AM

Jan 2019
ScarletCelestial said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Arme is purple
Apr 15, 2019 7:32 AM

Dec 2016
Also I refer to the players by the colour of their team from the start of the game because it is easier for me. I am not good with names and it helps me remember the positions of players more easily. For example, the green and blue teams started from the south.
Apr 15, 2019 7:33 AM

Dec 2016
Kiana_Kaslana said:
ScarletCelestial said:

Arme is purple

Her appearance is purple, but she is on the green team which started at the south Kiana.
Apr 15, 2019 7:34 AM

Dec 2016
See 55 and 54 above it.
Apr 15, 2019 7:34 AM

Jan 2019
ScarletCelestial said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Arme is purple

Her appearance is purple, but she is on the green team which started at the south Kiana.

That is crazysauce. Who remembers that way. Man. Whammo
Apr 15, 2019 7:35 AM

Dec 2012
SullyMcGully said:
Zymf said:
Responding to your plan would give you a bunch of information about who each of us are. There might be a way to have alliances in this kind of game, but I don't think you realize that.

1. It would give away very little information. I didn't expect people to reveal who they froze or who they are planning to freeze. Only what they think about the plan... And people can respond whatever you know. Implying that you are against the plan, would indicate they you might be on Green Team though. But if you are not on Green Team, there is no harm in responding a little. This thread is soo dead.

2. This is my third game playing Witch and Heroes. I am well aware of how alliances work in this game!
ZymfApr 15, 2019 7:39 AM
Apr 15, 2019 7:36 AM

Jan 2019
The blue team at the south but their color scheme is pink/purple

I don’t know if it’s the game hosts fault that he ruins the colors or what now
Apr 15, 2019 7:36 AM

Dec 2016
Zymf you're literally asking Kit and Phraze if they're on the green team. That provides way too much information, especially if they happen to be the hero.
Apr 15, 2019 7:37 AM

Dec 2016
Oh God I just realised how much you've been deflecting from the question of whether you're the dead witch or not.
Apr 15, 2019 7:38 AM

Dec 2016
Kiana_Kaslana said:
The blue team at the south but their color scheme is pink/purple

I don’t know if it’s the game hosts fault that he ruins the colors or what now

The yellow and purple teams have no colour scheme lol.
Apr 15, 2019 7:39 AM

Dec 2012
ScarletCelestial said:
Zymf said:

Zymf, I doubt players outside the Green Hero would care for the Green Hero's life at this point in time.
If you want to win this game using alliances, you need to build up trust. If you abandon an allied team early on, how are people expected to have any trust in you? However, if you manage to provide a bit of support (or at least not purposefully kill) untill they regain their witch you will form a strong bond and double your defence and offence. Maybe laterin the game, when you are in a weak position, you can gain support from them, no?
Apr 15, 2019 7:41 AM

Dec 2012
ScarletCelestial said:
And seriously by calling out for the Green Hero in your allies, it will literally be a beacon to who should be placing a Freeze on them.

In that way, you have shown that you would betray your allies at a moment's notice if it would benefit you.
Notice how I said "If Kit or Phraze is Green Witch" obviously calling themself out as the Hero would be devastating. But revealing themself as the dead witch might be their only chance of survival. That is if they are on Green Team at all, which they most likely are not.
Apr 15, 2019 7:41 AM

Jan 2019
Yeah the host was silly for not pairing the same colored people together. Jin should be with elesis (red) and lime should be with Ryan (green). Arme (purple) should be with dio
Apr 15, 2019 7:48 AM

Dec 2016
Zymf said:
ScarletCelestial said:

Notice how I said "If Kit or Phraze is Green Witch" obviously calling themself out as the Hero would be devastating. But revealing themself as the dead witch might be their only chance of survival. That is if they are on Green Team at all, which they most likely are not.

OK, from your perspective, you know that you're not on the green team. This leaves 6 other teams that they could be a part of. They're not my partner, so I know it's now 5.

That is a 2/5 chance of them being one of the green team, or 40%. This means that there is a likelihood of them being on the green team, and if they are the hero then they are screwed. In this way, you have given them no option to survive if they are the hero.

Ergo, you don't care for your alliance as there is a relatively good chance for one of them to be green team and you haven't given them an out if they're the hero.
Apr 15, 2019 7:50 AM

Jan 2019
Let’s be real, I probably got my teams wrong
Apr 15, 2019 8:20 AM

Dec 2012
ScarletCelestial said:
Zymf said:

OK, from your perspective, you know that you're not on the green team. This leaves 6 other teams that they could be a part of. They're not my partner, so I know it's now 5.

That is a 2/5 chance of them being one of the green team, or 40%. This means that there is a likelihood of them being on the green team, and if they are the hero then they are screwed. In this way, you have given them no option to survive if they are the hero.

Ergo, you don't care for your alliance as there is a relatively good chance for one of them to be green team and you haven't given them an out if they're the hero.
Oh you want to do math? Assuming that Green Hero is on Kit or Phraze's team.

What is the probabiltity that Green Hero will be frozen by random?
6 witches / 14 players = 43%

What is the probability that Green Hero will be randomly frozen if me, Kit and Phraze agree to freeze someone different than we did phase 2?
The witches on mine, Kit, and Phraze's team pose no danger.
4 evil witches /14 players = 29%

You can increase the probability by working together. But you don't.
Apr 15, 2019 8:21 AM

Nov 2018
Zymf said:
ScarletCelestial said:

So like what you're expecting them to publicaly tell everyone so that you don't freeze them and someone else does? XD
Apr 15, 2019 8:22 AM

Nov 2018
The second someone reveals who they are there it will not be a random thing
Apr 15, 2019 8:24 AM

Dec 2012
Why am I even defending myself? -.-
All of you guys don't want to eliminate a team or what?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.