Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 30, 10:24 AM

This is such an underrated series, I am exited, can't wait for this.

By the way I love how much sequels and OVA are being aired and will be in a hopeful near future.
If you wonder where I read this or that manga, is always in internet since I am not in Japan yet.

Normally I read the manga in English but I can also speak Spanish, Japanese and a bit or French and Italian, so if is not available in English I read the manga in another language.

Mar 30, 11:50 AM

I loved the main series, hoped for a second season! But an OVA is amazing too.

Mar 30, 2:40 PM

lifeiscrazy said:
I loved the main series, hoped for a second season! But an OVA is amazing too.

There isn't material for it I think, but I would loved that!
If you wonder where I read this or that manga, is always in internet since I am not in Japan yet.

Normally I read the manga in English but I can also speak Spanish, Japanese and a bit or French and Italian, so if is not available in English I read the manga in another language.

Mar 30, 2:54 PM

Hype doesnt fit it for me but I hope I dont miss it when it airs
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Mar 30, 3:37 PM

Nice , we'll get to see more Jean Otus .

Mar 31, 12:43 AM

Hype only if Jean finally becomes the king (because that stupid murderous prince taking the throne over Jean who is by far much more suited is what ruined the series for me)
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。

Mar 31, 4:49 AM

CG said:
Hype only if Jean finally becomes the king (because that stupid murderous prince taking the throne over Jean who is by far much more suited is what ruined the series for me)

It didnt ruin the show for me but it was underwhelming to say the least, I dont think they can fit him taking the throne into a single OVA episode though

Mar 31, 10:31 AM

CG said:
Jean doesn't want to become king so I think the prince will mature and became a good king.

Apr 7, 9:26 AM
I'm not often "hyped" about a sequels or OVA's, but this is definitely one of the few rare OVA's that I'm "hyped" for! More ACCA, more Jean Otus and Lotta Otus!