Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kiniitta Chitsu ni Ikinari Nakadashi OK na Resort-tou Episode 2 Discussion

Mar 29, 2019 11:44 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another hot episode. The kiss at the last part was romantic. Would be interesting to see if the MC dates the main hotel attendant.

May 20, 2019 8:18 AM
SigmaDragon000 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another hot episode. The kiss at the last part was romantic. Would be interesting to see if the MC dates the main hotel attendant.

when ep 3 damit ..........

Jun 16, 2019 9:45 PM

i cant see why the high mean score, at least so far.

the hentai is average at its best. Meh action meh animation and half of the 2nd episode was an old man

5/10

SigmaDragon000 said:

Saying this you are asking for a NTR as i can see

Sep 24, 2019 7:19 PM

I've read the H-Manga this is based on and the story gets much better. Lame that they didn't make a 3rd episode. One thing that happens is there is a rule (that they didn't state in the OVA likely because they decided not to do a 3rd episode) that states that any girl that he can get to fall for him he gets to keep at take home with him!

Nov 17, 2019 7:17 AM

Another H title that got cut short?! I was waiting to see a 3rd episode since lamost 2 years ago...ffs...MOre hentai companies.

Dec 13, 2019 12:23 PM
I honesty didn't knew the plural for 'clitoris' is 'clitorides'. I had to check this and apparantly it's treu.

Indeed; the more you know!

"I masturbate to anime girls! Do you wanna be my friend?" - Lost Pause aka Noble. 2017