3It was OK
18.8%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.3
16 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2019 5:24 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
bad ep, no cat loli
Apr 1, 2019 5:26 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
Last scene was so adorablez~~~
Apr 2, 2019 5:09 AM
Oct 2013
Looking at her again, tavern master's outfit is definitely slutty. That pantsu was little more than strings, I am impressed her anus and pussy could be covered by it or were they so small?
How slutty to insert him and so easily, didn't even have to use any hands to get the d inside.
How clean the floor and clothes were despite such amount of semen pumped out.
Didn't seem like she came at all though? Just him.
Surprisingly only ate a small amount of semen after all that action (or at least that was shown, but the rest seemed to have disappeared somewhere anyways). Perhaps not especially fond of the stuff?

For him being such an important existence to her, her (blond's) security is awfully lax. Could have easily died many times by now.

Considering she put the dress straps(?) back on, she probably took a break before coming back to do fella action?
If wanted to drink all the semen, then why released the d right when he came? Not very smart... unless she did it knowing it would only make it harder to drink it all for some reason
Considering the lost of light from his eyes, he's pretty much in same situation as raped by other ladies, no? Even though he says he wants to be with only her, may very well be just cause of her magical influence.

Overall was not particularly exciting.
User-sanApr 3, 2019 5:45 AM
Apr 25, 2019 10:52 PM

Mar 2018
Nice, we get to see Rosalie again this episode. I really like her and the milky one, Hakura(?) iirc

Although I'm not into loli (which the studio seems to focus on in this series), the two busty ladies are hot af, so this series is still so enjoyable for me. I just think it could have been much better though. 7/10
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muma no Machi Cornelica Episode 4 Discussion

J_B - Apr 28, 2019

7 by Pokemon_GC »»
Dec 17, 2022 8:54 AM

Poll: » Muma no Machi Cornelica Episode 1 Discussion

J_B - Nov 30, 2018

5 by Pokemon_GC »»
Dec 17, 2022 8:51 AM

» Trailer/PV/CM: Muma no Machi Cornelica

Noctisnox - Oct 3, 2021

0 by Noctisnox »»
Oct 3, 2021 3:40 AM

» Anyone else find it weird that the mc is voiced by a girl?

HappyFappy - Dec 18, 2020

2 by HappyFappy »»
May 21, 2021 3:18 AM

Poll: » Muma no Machi Cornelica Episode 2 Discussion

J_B - Jan 26, 2019

3 by Animersz_kun »»
Dec 26, 2019 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.