Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 16, 2020 3:39 AM

Dec 2009
Not that much but I adore it's unique hilarious original comedy. 7.5/10.
For some reason it doesn't attract to my humor that much even though it's hilarious.
Apr 21, 2020 5:07 PM

Aug 2018
Why would one laugh seriously? That's creepy!
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Jul 26, 2020 5:12 PM

Dec 2009
At the best moments, yeah. I enjoy rewatching them but as a whole overall it isn't always funny or extremely enjoyable. Still, the voice acting is superb and the animation and comedy itself is extraordinary at times.
Oct 5, 2020 9:17 AM

Jul 2013
Forces itself to be funny most of the time it becomes annoying and creepy. Higurashi's fun and games are way funnier and sincere than this show.
Feb 8, 2021 11:25 AM

Dec 2020
Boy, there are way too many people that don't understand that if something is not for them, then it's not for them.

The show prides itself on absurdity. It's all about dumb jokes without the need for plot. Get off your pedestal.
Feb 13, 2021 12:42 AM
Jul 2020
Albioune said:
I'm 15 minutes in and I'm already pissed off, they scream so much they seems hysterical and my ears are bleeding right now (and nope, is not a problem of the volume).

but putting this aside, are you seriously laughing at this show? Is a slap in the face or some weird disgusting face all you need to laugh? I think I've stop laughing for these things at 13 y.o.

then why did u rate it a 9/10
Feb 17, 2021 2:33 PM
Dec 2020
Still laughing at this show in 2021
Mar 29, 2021 2:09 AM

Jul 2019
this is a masterpiece
Mar 30, 2021 2:03 AM
May 2020
Albioune said:
I'm 15 minutes in and I'm already pissed off, they scream so much they seems hysterical and my ears are bleeding right now (and nope, is not a problem of the volume).

but putting this aside, are you seriously laughing at this show? Is a slap in the face or some weird disgusting face all you need to laugh? I think I've stop laughing for these things at 13 y.o.

Actually I genuinely enjoyed this show. The first 3 episodes seemed boring but after that I think it was my voice that was most loud lol,I was laughing like a psycho.i don't know about your tastes but they must be shitty from my viewpoint :3
May 3, 2021 7:15 AM
Mar 2021
Albioune said:

I've watched this anime thrice and so far it is the only anime that I've rewatched.Its just that funny for me.I guess this isn't your sense of humour.
Also Hanako's voice acting is OP.
FacktackMay 3, 2021 7:21 AM
May 3, 2021 7:26 AM
Mar 2021
_Nette_ said:
Ass lasers are 10/10 peak comedy though
Hello fellow Hazbin Hotel enthusiast ( ╹▽╹ )
May 17, 2021 3:27 PM

Jun 2019
Yeah. Not just I seriously laughed from time to time but the show's atmosphere was so hilarious that I was almost the entire show smiling. A solid 8.5/10.

May 23, 2021 12:30 PM
May 2021
I thought this show was hilarious. It actually reminded me of the mischief my high school friends and I would get into and our random, weird conversations that seemed to turn into comedy skits more often than not. It is true that some of the humor is vulgar but then again this was not created with small children in mind. Rather, as pseudo-realistic situations anyone could find themselves in. Overall, I laughed throughout the whole show and I loved the interaction between all the girls.
May 23, 2021 12:48 PM
Jul 2020
Meh not much
Way too silly.
Rather should have turned it into a school girl ecchi show, would have preferred that
May 23, 2021 12:51 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Ï laughed like once in the later episodes when they introduced Olivia's brother but otherwise it was one of the absolute worst anime I had seen at the time of watching the show.
Jun 9, 2021 8:37 PM

Apr 2016
I've been trying so hard to keep finishing this anime, but I just can't stand the facial expressions they make. God, it's so cringey to see anyone making stupid faces and scream as loud as they can to things that are not even that funny. Also there's nothing on the comedy itself, it's just pure slapstick and that is dumb af.

To compare it to anime like Gintama, Nichijou, etc they are far from alike. Yes they are making stupid faces and scream very loud too, but there's also another thing in the comedy like making references, clever lines, etc. Not just some random hit and scream like some maniac that really need help.

There's sometime they are a bit funny but the amount of cringe is just too many. If you like this anime than I recommend Banana Girl, they have the same premise, but dumber
Jul 18, 2021 7:54 AM
Feb 2018
Albioune said:

How could you not laugh after butt-slapping in ep 8? Haha thats so funny
Aug 28, 2021 10:19 PM
Feb 2020
Albioune said:

Maybe u should get a life buddy bcz constantly watching anime can make the experience very dull
Oct 9, 2021 1:59 AM
Aug 2021
Facktack said:
Albioune said:

I've watched this anime thrice and so far it is the only anime that I've rewatched.Its just that funny for me.I guess this isn't your sense of humour.
Also Hanako's voice acting is OP.

Also age doesn't matter when it comes to just laughing at something.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Asobi Asobase Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

177 by Yummynah »»
Apr 14, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Asobi Asobase Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

59 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Asobi Asobase Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

65 by Dystrex »»
Apr 3, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Asobi Asobase Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

67 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 1, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Asobi Asobase Episode 4 Discussion

SmillieReacts - Aug 8, 2018

35 by GavrocheN7 »»
Mar 31, 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.