Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2019 10:58 AM

May 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's been like an eternity since I finished the anime and was looking forward to this well, glad to see the gang together again, and not that bad of a movie for 1h length.
Mar 29, 2019 2:29 PM

Aug 2015
It was fine not too good not too bad.
Mar 29, 2019 7:02 PM

Dec 2016
I heard the OST before watching the movie. Kinda lame they only used it on the credit scenes, but still it gave me an excuse to not skip it.

Good movie overall. Nothing special, but far from bad.
Now let's make season 2 happen!
Mar 29, 2019 11:50 PM

Dec 2015
Was anyone else lost (a lot in the beginning, less throughout the movie)?
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Mar 30, 2019 6:55 AM

Aug 2016
Silver-King said:

go read the manga (chapter 30)
they didn't adapt the beginning of the chapter, so it might be a little confusing.
Mar 30, 2019 7:32 AM
Jul 2018
eXtripa69 said:
I heard the OST before watching the movie. Kinda lame they only used it on the credit scenes, but still it gave me an excuse to not skip it.

I think you mean the ZAQ theme song for the movie. The OST is not released yet (most of it is a remix of season 1 OST though).
Mar 30, 2019 7:34 AM

Dec 2016
_NTx said:
eXtripa69 said:

I think you mean the ZAQ theme song for the movie. The OST is not released yet (most of it is a remix of season 1 OST though).

Yes, it was the ZAQ theme song. My bad there
Mar 30, 2019 8:28 AM
Aug 2016
Nice to see the gang back especially Lilith <3.. It seems a bit rushed for a movie but i enjoyed it. Season 2 when please ??? XD.
7/10
Mar 30, 2019 9:11 AM

Dec 2015
_Akina said:
Silver-King said:

go read the manga (chapter 30)
they didn't adapt the beginning of the chapter, so it might be a little confusing.

Thank you. I will go read
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Mar 30, 2019 1:59 PM

May 2013
I came to the movie for the Liese scenes from the trailer, didn't got disappointed there
Mar 31, 2019 9:19 AM

Sep 2015
Super fun Movie/OVA!

I would not mind if they tell the rest of the story in this way. A Different group of the harem each time with Lilith always as the main girl.

I really missed that pervert show. :D
Mar 31, 2019 9:35 AM

Oct 2012
Pretty much this:
Mar 31, 2019 10:43 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
god damn

EVERY TIME Lieselotte is on screen, i just wanna whip my dick out and fap

holy fuck, her level of sexy is just off the charts, she'll NEVER leave my favorties

TheISOlatoR said:
I came to the movie for Liese

i had to ftfy

there was way more of her sexiness than just what was in the trailer

no contest best girl

now im just gonna have to try my best not to fap XD

EcchiGodMamsterMar 31, 2019 11:12 AM
Apr 1, 2019 5:32 AM

Feb 2014
the sword "Sore wa ma boin boin desu" I cant wait to see boin boin desu
Around and around the cycle goes.
Apr 1, 2019 8:05 AM

Jun 2013
Lol, Anna shows up at the end. SS2 may come soon.
Apr 2, 2019 3:55 AM

Jan 2013
More of the same shit.
Apr 2, 2019 1:03 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
As crap as usual, but I only came to see if LieseLotte would have one of her appearances. And sure enough she appeared and delivered fanservice in spades.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 7, 2019 11:18 PM

Dec 2014
well finished watching the movie..nice overall nostalgia
Apr 10, 2019 7:58 AM

Mar 2014
Not at all impress........
Apr 11, 2019 9:29 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Sadly, just a bad-to-average and overall dull movie for me.

Starting felt so off but the rest of the movie was not that difficult to catch on to. Some of the powerups and revelations were just about fine and predictable but at least it wasn’t super boring as a whole.

Got to feel bad for Lilith’s father though, the movie should’ve seriously expanded more on his backstory to give this certain ‘villian’ more depth and substance.

Anyway, a lot of the Lilith and a particular Liese nude scene totally stole the spotlight xD and maybe the Music Department(the theme song during the credits was pretty lit, in particular) too, but that was pretty much about it. Animation was a bit of a downgrade from the first movie too, disappointingly. But it was nice to have a Akio-focused movie nevertheless, I suppose.

Now, there better be a 2nd Season.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 17, 2019 5:47 AM

Jun 2017
This was quite an enjoyable movie. would have liked to see more comedy in it like the main series,but otherwise it was pretty fun to watch. He got a new item too!

unfortunate that there werent any Season 2 news at its end though :/
Apr 21, 2019 11:35 AM

Jun 2017
19Pyro90 said:

It's not gonna be animated anytime soon probably but here you go, her human form was already shown in the manga, and it's gorgeous! Not to mention she lewds Arata first and not the other way around!

I really hope they will do S2 eventually but I don't mind continuing with movies like this every once in a while.
Apr 23, 2019 7:46 AM

Feb 2014
MomoSinX said:
19Pyro90 said:

It's not gonna be animated anytime soon probably but here you go, her human form was already shown in the manga, and it's gorgeous! Not to mention she lewds Arata first and not the other way around!

I really hope they will do S2 eventually but I don't mind continuing with movies like this every once in a while.

I actually couldnt wait and went ahead to read the manga to find this lol. Yea i love judecca's design as well as the Rubine
Around and around the cycle goes.
May 16, 2019 1:25 AM

Feb 2018
Liselotte was finally able to return to the real world.
Jun 3, 2019 10:16 PM
May 2019
Hate how in the first movie they show Ana on the end but bring this out with no end clip to preview the tournament ark. Good movie in general though if you’re keeping up with the mangas. 8/10 Liese being the deciding factor.
Jun 4, 2019 7:31 AM

Oct 2017
This felt a bit rushed but gd movie overall liked it. It was gd to see everyone back. Arata is as op and perverted as ever and the moments with lilith were lovely and XD the last part was hilarious.
Jun 21, 2019 10:53 AM

Nov 2016
They should come back to the 1st season with quality because 1st season was great, 1st movie wasn't that good but still ok, 2nd movie is totally horrible to compare with 1st movie and 1st season. Where was plot ? demon lord appeared, Arata was beaten then he got new stuff and win thats whole movie... if it was american work I say ok they mostly has boring plot but japanese anime is great with their plots but this movie missing it so much
hiraishinxJun 21, 2019 10:57 AM
Jun 25, 2019 11:03 AM

Dec 2012
5/10
This always was so shitty?
Aug 3, 2019 9:15 PM

May 2018
Good to see the show again, nothing inreresting about this movie other than having a sword and realizing the power. The movie feels like rushed, maybe good for like 1 hour and 30 minutes movie. It would be good if they show some backstory of the new characters. Also, I hope we can see Judecca's human form.

Sep 8, 2019 5:57 PM

Feb 2009
Pretty good movie, I miss seeing Arata and his harem. Lieselotte is finally free from the camera and she and Lillith-sensei are too damn sexy.

Oct 20, 2019 12:42 PM

Nov 2014
Better than the first movie, but still way worse than first season. Huge waste of potnetially good story with bad guy and his background. Instead we got rather rushed action, powerups and... actually, I'm not even sure what.
Tho on the other hand I'm watching it for Arata and girls, and this part was fun as always. After seeing how sword look in human form I really wish they animated it.
Mar 29, 2020 10:14 AM
Nov 2017
Why did they take a note from NGNL and have Lilith show her oppai with no nipples such a shame smh
Apr 1, 2020 8:33 AM

Mar 2017
Other than Liese's sexy scene and her getting out of the camera world, nothing really interesting. Also, this movie is basically getting Akio to the harem (add Lugh to that too).

Been a while since the last time I read the manga, think I should pick up where I left off.

Better than the first movie, still worse than first season.
Liese saving this movie, 7/10.
Apr 3, 2020 1:41 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Wohoho, Arata, I'm also impatient about the human form of the Sword the Judecca. What is that, boing-boing? Lmao!

This movie slightly well developed, so much better than the previous movie. Still, i can't understand the whole story progressed is going to where, but the fun of the ecchi scene absolutely stunning this time. The new Akio past story really make this series improved to the upper hand, i can't lie to myself, i smile. More power to Arata really prove how the real king Harem owned in this series, even Lugh acknowledge the greatness of Arata charm, lol. Oh well, what else? I dont wanna talk about the villain, because they just sided charas, no good to talk about it, really. I mean, this series just really focusing about Arata and his Harem, how he managed to maintain the lust of every girls he had, and the story behind the succesion scenes, thats all, no more difficult complex plot. The villain only attach for a plot settings to complete the purpose. I like the idea, even from the very first episodes. Thats why i always waiting how the story progress, and always gimme more ecchi scene, and you have all my support contain from all of this mess. With all of that, i must say my criteria fulfill enough to contain all of my curiousity. Waiting for other continuations, the rate shall be 9 out of 10. The detail rate like story is 7, sound/music 8, art toward ecchiness 8, character got absolut 9, enjoyment about ecchi scenes 9, no more thing to say.

If only the story was smooth to execute, no rushing thing, and well explanations against some condition, this show can get 10, or more. Alas for me, remember the focus about harem? I never got any good story development into another masterpiece, if this only focussing the desire toward MC simple minded, and his harem, unison into the misery. Moving on.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 18, 2020 9:55 PM

Dec 2015
That was so incredibly boring bro. I can't even...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 22, 2020 12:40 PM
Captain

Jun 2014
Does anyone know until which chapter of the manga has the anime adapted (including the 2 movies)??
May 8, 2020 7:58 PM
Jun 2017
being arata sure is a great one... TOO POWERFUL + LOT OF GIRLS... hahaha

Jun 22, 2020 1:56 AM
Sep 2017
It's been quite a while since I watched the last movie so I didn't understand much and forgot all the characters... but Lilith best girl.
Jan 5, 2021 1:01 PM

Apr 2013
Guess it was an okay movie, I remember why I gave the show such a "low" score despite being a genre that's right up my alley. Pretty much watched this only for the Liese scenes :>
Jan 7, 2021 11:20 AM

Oct 2012
This was bad. Probably even worse than the first movie which was pretty horrible too.

Outside of fanservice part with Liese where she finally got out of the camera and the very end talk after fight scene, it's just mess of stupid powerlevels, mindless fighting and ability calling. Really felt like fanfiction level writing of 15yo chuunibyou fantasies, and not even rule of cool worked here.

2/10 Bleh. This series should really have stayed in ecchi/rabukome department, anything else is just doing it disservice.
Oct 14, 2021 10:13 PM

Nov 2010
Hmm, not really a fan of the story. The final boss was a joke and too much asspulls. However, the ecchi scenes were nice and some of the fights looked and sounded cool. 6+1 = 7/10

BTW, I'd rather do the licking than to get licked. hehe
Aug 5, 2022 10:51 AM

Aug 2014
I had to fast rewatch previous episodes to remember what what going on :D

Happy that he freed Liesse. Nice seing some ecchi. I think the plot was better than previous parts, they could put more comedy into it, like when that giant punched them into that room with weapon, they could throw a joke how they found it so fast ;] I do wonder why every demon lord looks the same ;o The fight was also ok. I hope if they make another episode it won't happen after world will end ;d I hope to see it ;d
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 20, 2023 8:45 AM
May 2022
This anime is really exciting, I hope this anime will get a S2
Feb 23, 11:41 PM

Nov 2011
So I just finished watching this one and honestly I liked it a lot more than the 1st movie, the OVA and the main anime. Somehow it feels everything was more solid compared to the rest of the series work, the plot was more solid, they cut the boring comedy much shorter, and the fansa were all more spot on too lol Even the ending felt more satisfying, although still a typical rom-com ending in all honesty. Definitely the best out of everything in the Trinity Seven series from my perspective. If I'd rewatch Trinity Seven this movie would be the only one I'd spend the time on.
Mar 18, 8:57 PM
Apr 2013
So yeah, here is movie 2. It's also 60 mins long. This time though they skipped the recap, soo, maybe we'll actually get 3 eps worth of content this time. A strange thing really.

How many libraries have we had now?

No post ed scene this time. So uh yeah.
Bit of a strange thing this time. Ironically the lack of lilim made me a bit sad.
The two girls in the post ed of the previous movie didnt show up, presumably they're even further in the manga
So mostly was akio and liese screentime this time, the other girls kinda got shafted, even lilith
Not much to say really. If it were an actual s2 there might have been more interesting stuff, but I guess they just wanted to do this arc instead.

TLDR: It's just really weird. I would have prefered a s2 but alas.
I dunno, like, both movie 1 and movie 2 had their ups and downs. Mostly downs though. It's not as great as I hoped, but perhaps my expectations for a 60 min movie were too much. Also you know, there's like 10+ girls.

If anything I have this urge to rewatch S1 now, but what can I say. That's about all I can say though. It's been years so I doubt there'll be a S2 unless big hopium

I think the issue with this movie (and the other one, partly) is that, screentime aside, there's so much talk and what not, but fundamentally it doesnt matter, we're just here to watch arata and the cute girls, except its kinda yes and no so the "plot" is kinda flimsy. Even in S1 you had the same feeling. It's like a lot of empty words but it doesnt mean anything

More topics from this board

» New Season?

Aaku27 - Jan 4, 2022

10 by Y_O_U_V_A »»
Apr 8, 2023 7:35 PM

» What is this

ItzYaBoiSatan - Aug 13, 2018

21 by Laplace_kun »»
May 5, 2021 3:26 PM

» PV 1

_Akina - Nov 27, 2018

7 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Feb 11, 2019 7:50 PM

» New PV dropped

SonnYue - Feb 7, 2019

0 by SonnYue »»
Feb 7, 2019 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.