Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 30, 2019 7:30 PM

Aug 2013
GEIBANANA said:
And Miki just said that NT will have Anime if Accel and Railgun sale are good. Lol, Miki doesn't care about Index 3 from the start. WE ALL GOT BAITED BY HIM!!!

His responses from the event pretty much implied that he knew JC fucked up, that's why he hoped for better results from Accel and Railgun.
Mar 31, 2019 6:38 AM

May 2015
Endure...just one more episode.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 31, 2019 10:42 AM

Dec 2008
I actually like how crazy and unpredictable the story turned out after they all landed in russia.
Too bad that Fiamma is the worst villain ever and Touma wasn't doing well since the season started.
That aside the other characters were interesting enough to make this show watchable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2019 1:14 PM

Feb 2015
For all the folks who voted they loved it im truly baffled. What did you love? The messy directing? The talking battle with Touma? The ridiculous Hamazura taking out 3 trained solders with great ease?

How bad does this series have to get for LN fans to finally admit it's a Trainwreck
CrashmattMar 31, 2019 1:23 PM
Mar 31, 2019 1:50 PM
Dec 2018
Crashmatt said:
For all the folks who voted they loved it im truly baffled. What did you love? The messy directing? The talking battle with Touma? The ridiculous Hamazura taking out 3 trained solders with great ease?

How bad does this series have to get for LN fans to finally admit it's a Trainwreck
Don't worry about that because it was the same thing for TG:Re but not popular since this anime is underated.
Mar 31, 2019 1:55 PM

Dec 2015
Crashmatt said:

the LN fans already know that this season is shit , didn't you read any episode discussion ? it's full of angry LN fans . the LN fans is the ones that hate this season the most
Mar 31, 2019 2:14 PM
Mar 2019
Crashmatt said:

My friend, I've had the same question about the last few episodes.
Mar 31, 2019 2:29 PM
Mar 2019
Like, this show started off as an interesting battle between magic and science, involving some core lovable characters who we enjoyed seeing interact with one another (Touma, Mikoto, Index, the Sisters, Accelerator, Kuroko, Kanzaki, etc.). But now, there are more characters than you can shake a stick at, and they still keep adding to the list even in the final episodes. And I'd say about half of these new characters were so poorly introduced that we're still scratching our heads as to why they're even there or what their motivations even are. Then, just when we think we might have a character figured out, Touma has a brief little chat with them and suddenly that character completely flips and now has all new motivations and is fighting for the opposite side. This brings me to the other main issue, which is that 99% of the villains just turn into good guys for virtually no reason. It worked the first couple of times. Accelerator was probably one of the best- handled examples. But now it's just getting old and ridiculous. This whole "Power to the people! Everyone put aside your differences and rise up together!" narrative is nice, but it just doesn't seem to fit here. Overall, it seems like there's simply way too much crap that they're trying to shove into this season, especially this arc, and it's falling apart.
Mar 31, 2019 2:52 PM

Dec 2015
Elisile said:
Like, this show started off as an interesting battle between magic and science, involving some core lovable characters who we enjoyed seeing interact with one another (Touma, Mikoto, Index, the Sisters, Accelerator, Kuroko, Kanzaki, etc.). But now, there are more characters than you can shake a stick at, and they still keep adding to the list even in the final episodes. And I'd say about half of these new characters were so poorly introduced that we're still scratching our heads as to why they're even there or what their motivations even are. Then, just when we think we might have a character figured out, Touma has a brief little chat with them and suddenly that character completely flips and now has all new motivations and is fighting for the opposite side. This brings me to the other main issue, which is that 99% of the villains just turn into good guys for virtually no reason. It worked the first couple of times. Accelerator was probably one of the best- handled examples. But now it's just getting old and ridiculous. This whole "Power to the people! Everyone put aside your differences and rise up together!" narrative is nice, but it just doesn't seem to fit here. Overall, it seems like there's simply way too much crap that they're trying to shove into this season, especially this arc, and it's falling apart.

that's because this season is one of the worst adaptations , we've been saying this since the BR arc , they're adapting 9 volumes in 26 episodes with nishikiori as a director what did you expect
Mar 31, 2019 3:05 PM
Mar 2019
@Tsukumo_Yuuma Well I haven't read the light novels, and I'm not well- versed in anime directors lol. So, I really didn't know what to expect, good or bad. But once Index and Touma were randomly shipped to England about halfway through the season, I honestly kinda started losing interest. I *think* I understand why they went there? Something about thwarting a terrorist plot between UK separatist groups, or trying to prevent a war between Britain and France, or something like that? But then things quickly got convoluted when the princess tried to take control? But see, I don't even remember the name of the princess, aside from the fact that she wields that Curtana thing. And my memory as to why the story even shifted to Britain is shady. Am I just stupid, or did they rush this stuff? And of course, everyone who the series built up to be a villain is now a good guy, which further muddies the waters. Why even get invested into a good vs. evil narrative if you know that all the bad guys are just gonna get redeemed anyway? It's almost like there's no point. It makes the redemption arcs of characters like Accelerator almost seem less impactful.
Mar 31, 2019 3:24 PM

Dec 2015
Elisile said:
@Tsukumo_Yuuma Well I haven't read the light novels, and I'm not well- versed in anime directors lol. So, I really didn't know what to expect, good or bad. But once Index and Touma were randomly shipped to England about halfway through the season, I honestly kinda started losing interest. I *think* I understand why they went there? Something about thwarting a terrorist plot between UK separatist groups, or trying to prevent a war between Britain and France, or something like that? But then things quickly got convoluted when the princess tried to take control? But see, I don't even remember the name of the princess, aside from the fact that she wields that Curtana thing. And my memory as to why the story even shifted to Britain is shady. Am I just stupid, or did they rush this stuff? And of course, everyone who the series built up to be a villain is now a good guy, which further muddies the waters. Why even get invested into a good vs. evil narrative if you know that all the bad guys are just gonna get redeemed anyway? It's almost like there's no point. It makes the redemption arcs of characters like Accelerator almost seem less impactful.

the British Royal Family Arc was 2 volumes in the LN and they did it in 5 episodes so it was very rushed and they even ruined acqua vs knight leader fight ( i liked it in LN it was super great ) but in the anime it was .. meh with digital zeroes lol
if you don't know how many episodes this season should've been i will give you an example , SAO alicization arc is 10 volumes long and they're making it in 48 episodes , slime anime that just ended covered 4 volumes in 23 episode
here in index 3 they're making 9 volumes in 26 ep not even 39 so it was obvious it'll rushed from the beginning and after the mess that's battle royal arc ( ep 4~6 ) we knew it's going to be very bad.
about the characters that's become good and blah blah the thing is , most of the "villains" aren't really bad guys , you have fiamma in the current arc for example , he wants to save the world but in his own way ( which is wrong ) he isn't trying to destroy it or rule it etc , he even fixed the distortion of elements ( which i think the anime only don't understand very well ? ) , and acqua isn't a bad guy either , he helps people and if his enemies surrender he let them live ...etc , he even killed terra when he used the followers of the roman catholic church
but the anime is very rushed you don't get to know any character well .
Mar 31, 2019 3:51 PM
Mar 2019
@Tsukumo_Yuuma Yeah the Battle Royle arc was an absolute mess; I had no idea who all these random groups were or why they were suddenly fighting. But at least I got to see characters who I cared about, like Accel and the other members of GROUP and ITEM (even if I think that the ITEM storyline overall has been poorly handled in the anime). But with the British arc, the only two characters I even knew were Touma and Index. Kanzaki and the Amakusa would show up every once in a while (if I remember correctly), but otherwise the new characters were all rushed and I honestly couldn't have cared less about them or that whole arc in general.

As for the "good guys" stuff, my problem is that the anime sets these characters up as the antagonists. So, William Orwell (Acqua) might not *technically* be a bad guy anymore, but when we initially saw him, he was on a rampage to capture and maim Touma at all costs, and it was up to our heroes (Touma and the Amakusa) to fight him until the bitter end. And if Fiamma isn't a 'bad guy', then the anime has certainly failed to communicate that. He might have good intentions, but his ways of going about them are pure evil. Then with the Curtana Princess, did she even have a good intention? I thought she just wanted to consolidate England under her power or something? Idk.

Anyways, what I'm getting at here is that, for us audience members to actually feel vindicated about morally ambiguous characters getting redemptions, we actually have to feel their internal struggles. We have to see their growth and development. We have to understand their complexities. It doesn't work when Acqua was trying to harm Touma one second, and is then randomly saving him the next, or Curtana Princess was trying to rule Britain and counter France 30 seconds ago, but is now working hand- in- hand with the French. And if the answer is "Well yeah but everyone's facing a common enemy now in Fiamma and Russia", then 1) that's kinda lame and 2) that would set Fiamma up as the definite villain, who should not be redeemed in 1 minute of a pep- talk from Touma, like virtually everyone else so far has been.
ElisileMar 31, 2019 4:00 PM
Apr 1, 2019 1:20 PM

Jan 2013
at this point i dont even care about the plot anymore. watched the last few episodes at 4 times the speed coz accelerated index ftw. but yeah. 3rd season was the most lackluster and i doubt the final episode can save this trainwreck of lost potential.
Apr 1, 2019 4:54 PM

Sep 2015
If I got Accelerator's explanation right, can he deal with magic now? Since he understood the theory behind it, and magic is knowledge based on a set of principles and procedures, he should at least be able to detect it and to make countermeasures as he would with any other esper power or science based phenomenon. And can he use it? All he would need is a way to deal with the energy production, but given his own power he should be able to just use external sources by redirecting them.
Apr 2, 2019 11:04 PM

Jan 2016
I want to Zero ni suru this director. Atleast we get Birdway.

The second opening had GOD tier animation and this is what we get? F you JC staff.
Apr 3, 2019 10:38 AM
Oct 2018
Elisile said:
@Tsukumo_Yuuma Yeah the Battle Royle arc was an absolute mess; I had no idea who all these random groups were or why they were suddenly fighting. But at least I got to see characters who I cared about, like Accel and the other members of GROUP and ITEM (even if I think that the ITEM storyline overall has been poorly handled in the anime). But with the British arc, the only two characters I even knew were Touma and Index. Kanzaki and the Amakusa would show up every once in a while (if I remember correctly), but otherwise the new characters were all rushed and I honestly couldn't have cared less about them or that whole arc in general.

As for the "good guys" stuff, my problem is that the anime sets these characters up as the antagonists. So, William Orwell (Acqua) might not *technically* be a bad guy anymore, but when we initially saw him, he was on a rampage to capture and maim Touma at all costs, and it was up to our heroes (Touma and the Amakusa) to fight him until the bitter end. And if Fiamma isn't a 'bad guy', then the anime has certainly failed to communicate that. He might have good intentions, but his ways of going about them are pure evil. Then with the Curtana Princess, did she even have a good intention? I thought she just wanted to consolidate England under her power or something? Idk.

Anyways, what I'm getting at here is that, for us audience members to actually feel vindicated about morally ambiguous characters getting redemptions, we actually have to feel their internal struggles. We have to see their growth and development. We have to understand their complexities. It doesn't work when Acqua was trying to harm Touma one second, and is then randomly saving him the next, or Curtana Princess was trying to rule Britain and counter France 30 seconds ago, but is now working hand- in- hand with the French. And if the answer is "Well yeah but everyone's facing a common enemy now in Fiamma and Russia", then 1) that's kinda lame and 2) that would set Fiamma up as the definite villain, who should not be redeemed in 1 minute of a pep- talk from Touma, like virtually everyone else so far has been.

Well first off, Acqua actually tried to spare Touma and specifically didn't really maim him all that much to give him a chance to peacefully surrender, as Acqua was never interested in going to all out war. He thought that if he acquired IB(the main excuse the others used to fight with Academy City) then this would all die down. The reason why he stopped is indeed because of Fiamma but also as his flashback does note, the place he truly cares about was also in danger due to the coup which is much more important to him than Touma.

As far as Carissa is concerned, literally all she wanted was her homeland to be safe since she considered its current state of being in alliance with Academy City(hated by everyone else) and having treaties with the french and others would lead it to downfall. The only reason why she really wanted to go against the french is because she assumed they were at fault for the terrorism. And when she fought them in the current arc, that was because they sided with Fiamma while she did not, once it was revealed that Fiamma didn't care about his own allies then of course they would stop fighting each other. It's not even a matter of it being lame or not, why continue to fight when your entire purpose is no longer relevant?
Apr 3, 2019 12:58 PM
Mar 2019
Tiau said:
Elisile said:

Well first off, Acqua actually tried to spare Touma and specifically didn't really maim him all that much to give him a chance to peacefully surrender, as Acqua was never interested in going to all out war. He thought that if he acquired IB(the main excuse the others used to fight with Academy City) then this would all die down. The reason why he stopped is indeed because of Fiamma but also as his flashback does note, the place he truly cares about was also in danger due to the coup which is much more important to him than Touma.

As far as Carissa is concerned, literally all she wanted was her homeland to be safe since she considered its current state of being in alliance with Academy City(hated by everyone else) and having treaties with the french and others would lead it to downfall. The only reason why she really wanted to go against the french is because she assumed they were at fault for the terrorism. And when she fought them in the current arc, that was because they sided with Fiamma while she did not, once it was revealed that Fiamma didn't care about his own allies then of course they would stop fighting each other. It's not even a matter of it being lame or not, why continue to fight when your entire purpose is no longer relevant?

First off, Acqua wanted to capture Touma and slice off his right arm without his consent. If Touma didn't come peacefully, Acqua would have captured him by force and fought against anyone (the Amakusa) who stood in his way. So if being willing to capture someone and cut their arm off isn't considered "seriously maiming them", then I don't know what is. The Amakusa, Touma, Kanzaki, everyone was fighting against Acqua. The anime set him up as a villain, or at the very least as an antagonist.

As for Carissa, I'll admit to ignorance. That arc flew right over my head; all I gleaned from it was that she was power- crazed and would stop at nothing until all of Britain was consolidated under her control, no matter who she had to kill in the process, including members of her own family.

Just because a character might have good intentions, or might not think that what they're doing is wrong, does not mean that it still isn't wrong. Many people have warped minds and lose touch with the boundaries of right and wrong. Their subjective, screwed- up perception(s) of the world does not justify their actions or change the objective realities of right and wrong. It's the often- flawed "what I'm doing is for the greater good" mentality, essentially justifying any wrong action being taken in the process. That usually leads nowhere good.

Anyways, you must have a much better comprehension skill for this show than I do. Especially in the English arc, I could hardly get a grasp on what was supposed to be happening before they'd just switch to another character's POV, and then another's, and then another's, and then another's..... all while trying to keep up with subtitles translated from a different language and trying to understand the complex geopolitical nature of why a show about Japan is now in England and talking about French terrorists lol.
Apr 3, 2019 1:33 PM
Oct 2018
Elisile said:
Tiau said:

First off, Acqua wanted to capture Touma and slice off his right arm without his consent. If Touma didn't come peacefully, Acqua would have captured him by force and fought against anyone (the Amakusa) who stood in his way. So if being willing to capture someone and cut their arm off isn't considered "seriously maiming them", then I don't know what is. The Amakusa, Touma, Kanzaki, everyone was fighting against Acqua. The anime set him up as a villain, or at the very least as an antagonist.

As for Carissa, I'll admit to ignorance. That arc flew right over my head; all I gleaned from it was that she was power- crazed and would stop at nothing until all of Britain was consolidated under her control, no matter who she had to kill in the process, including members of her own family.

Just because a character might have good intentions, or might not think that what they're doing is wrong, does not mean that it still isn't wrong. Many people have warped minds and lose touch with the boundaries of right and wrong. Their subjective, screwed- up perception(s) of the world does not justify their actions or change the objective realities of right and wrong. It's the often- flawed "what I'm doing is for the greater good" mentality, essentially justifying any wrong action being taken in the process. That usually leads nowhere good.

Anyways, you must have a much better comprehension skill for this show than I do. Especially in the English arc, I could hardly get a grasp on what was supposed to be happening before they'd just switch to another character's POV, and then another's, and then another's, and then another's..... all while trying to keep up with subtitles translated from a different language and trying to understand the complex geopolitical nature of why a show about Japan is now in England and talking about French terrorists lol.

Acqua never wanted to capture nor kill Touma, he told Touma to cut off IB himself and give it to him so meaningless violence can be avoided because he(and the ever so bullied pope) seriously doesn’t want to kill a child and he even warned and spared the Amakusa when he really could’ve just offed them but instead gave them the same warning. Yes he was willing to do so himself if Touma resisted but you have to consider his position, a literal world war is going to happen and other members of his church was using that hand as an excuse, no hand no war. Yes he was an antagonist but Acqua was never portrayed as a bad guy, just a guy with his own stern beliefs(especially in regards to how he used to think he shouldn’t rely on weaker people since he has power). The man even killed an actual evil guy who willingly tested his abilities on innocent people
Apr 3, 2019 8:22 PM

Dec 2015
Elisile said:

the thing is it's not that you have bad "comprehension skill" the anime is very rushed everything happens quickly you don't get to know any character well , if you read the LN you will find everything much easier to understand ( and much better than the anime ) .
Tsukumo_YuumaApr 3, 2019 8:31 PM
Apr 3, 2019 8:58 PM
Mar 2019
@Tsukumo_Yuuma Lol thanks. I thought I was going crazy.
Apr 3, 2019 9:27 PM

Dec 2015
Elisile said:

np , even Tiau has read the LN btw , so he understands the anime more easily.
Tsukumo_YuumaApr 3, 2019 9:35 PM
Apr 3, 2019 11:25 PM
Oct 2018
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
Elisile said:

np , even Tiau has read the LN btw , so he understands the anime more easily.

Indeed, although I do think the anime did Acqua's character quite well, well him and Accelerator anyways. But that's just my opinion on the matter, though Acqua is probably the most popular character of this season
Apr 4, 2019 4:26 AM

Dec 2009

Did accelerator just say the big bang theory is certain?

❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 4, 2019 8:26 AM
Nov 2015
Deknijff said:
low-key kind of wondering why Misaka is here. She came for Touma but that isn't really working and whatever else she is doing that could be important I could easily see just Accelerator or Hamazura doing instead
hmmm but I guess it doesn't really matter since its not harming the narrative and is cute seeing her talk to 10777. Would of preferred 10032 to be honest if a Sister was just going to be there when the author was thinking of including one

She prevents a nuke from firing and fights off a Russian army unit. J.C staff cut out her portion from the novels
Apr 4, 2019 6:09 PM

Aug 2017
I love all the Accelerator and Misaka Worst interactions.

1 episode left. Can't wait.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 5, 2019 12:01 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm these new opponents sure have some unusual gear. Despite recent events its actually nice to see the members of ITEM fight together again. The depths to which Accelerator is willing to go to save Last Order shows just how much of an effect she had on him and the level of the bond that was forged between them. For every evil human there is there is always 2 more that are the opposite. Its good that Touma recognises this. The scenes showing various alliances forming between previously hostile factions was a nice tie in. Curious to see how this war and this arc will end next ep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2019 2:03 AM

Sep 2012
page 1 link infected with URL:Blacklist

got the alert once by opening page 1, at first i came here to page 2 and then went to 1
May 26, 2019 4:53 PM

May 2012
Damn, what an episode! Quite the buildup and amazing development if you ask me! Really looking forwards to see what the last of this episode will offer!
Jul 15, 2019 2:17 PM

Jul 2013
And.... just like that... ITEM is reformed lmfao. Ridiculous. Hamazura too OP xD

Weird ass hands sprout from the ground... yasss all the churches and government organizations are working together now to prove that humans aren't that bad.... yikes... that's a no from me lol

Why tf is Misaka even here?

Just.... one...... more...... episode....... gotta....... endure......
Oct 24, 2020 4:11 AM

Apr 2013
Only one more episode of this trying to make Touma seem like an intelligent protagonist... Finally this will end.
Nov 16, 2020 1:36 AM
May 2020
Some things got clear, some things still confusing me as a non-LN watcher, some things keep the same, this and that. Though this episode has great highlight, it's still confusing me. Watching this was hella a hard thing. I love toaru series, i really wanna love it. I believe that ouut of 3 Index season, this season was the best. But, sigh, why?
Dec 18, 2020 1:23 AM

Dec 2012
Rikou is found.
What's that falling from the sky?
Shiage handles them.
Accelerator can't believe whats happening in front of him.
Accelerator found it.
Dat voice.
WTF! Dem hands!
Dat witch.
Acqua drops Ascalon.
Dat kid is the boss?
Orsola.
Kanzaki with the slice. Carissa as well.
Laura side oppai.
Fiamma is speeding up the process? Rain down on Earth?
Orsola oppai.
Dat ending.

This is it. The final battle is coming to an end. Who will win? Find out on the next action packed episode of Toaru Majutsu no Index III Z! Where's Itsuwa? I need to see her.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 26, 2021 5:46 AM

May 2017
You're too late cute blonde girl in white and black dress that cut big hand in half !
You could have been part of touma harem if you were here sooner , you dont even have a name...i cant even find picture or even know who you are 😭

That staff animating the season realy keep doing mistake , adding new girl but not giving her name 😓
Shes not even in MAL characters

Edit : shes actualy in character list , leivinia birdway , time to find lewds picture for the night 🤤
LadyLeeMingFeb 26, 2021 5:50 AM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jun 26, 2021 1:06 PM

Aug 2018
Well, this guy is so much into green peace, I guess..
Nov 27, 2021 2:31 AM

Dec 2013
Nice to see both sides fighting together. Even if the random giant arms felt really weird.
Jun 4, 2023 1:52 PM

May 2020
Hamazura plot armour strikes again.. sigh. Not going to write anything about or against him, I'm just over with that guy at this point.

Accelerator somehow arrived at that final piece needed to bring Last order to life again.. and well he sang.... Accelerator did. Kinda cracked me but fine. For anything else, it was again random things happening at a light speed pace, like random characters coming out of nowhere.. a freaking huge arm floating.. Fiamma gaining the upper hand for no apparent reason and etcetera.

Anyways just one more episode.
Jun 11, 2023 10:39 AM

Nov 2010
Touma's speech is oozing with idealism. Fiamma's methods could be bloody, but I agree that there's no saving humanity without sacrifices. If humans are left to their devices, they will destroy themselves soon. Unfortunately, that is precisely what is happening in real life. I'll be surprised if there are still people by the year 3000. I wish I were around to confirm it.
Nov 28, 2023 2:03 PM

Nov 2023
I also got chills on this one! What a great anime series this is
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Can you imagine if the Final arc was a 3 part movie Adaptation like the Kizu movies?

BerriesSan - Mar 22

10 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 13, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

354 by bakakisima »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

117 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2019

74 by bakakisima »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index III Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2019

82 by bakakisima »»
Dec 5, 2023 11:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.