Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 29, 2019 9:23 AM
Jan 2018
Congintive said:
Only one word for this episode Bullshit I had hoped that they will not butcher vol 12 but now here we are I hope that JC will go bankrupt so that they can never ever butcher any anime again.

What the fuck has even happened in this episode it looks like filler instead of cannon episode they just skipped all the scenes just randomly add some scenes and aagh.

It was so bad adaption of vol 12 that if i have to give this from 10 I will give it 0.

1.No Nia,
2. No kurumi attempt to save the captured spirit
3.no shiori,
4.No shido scene of proposing tama-chan one of the best scene in the vol.
5.even the scene with ellen felt so short.
6.no information about shido and mana past and their connection with mio.
7.no information about how mana got captured by dem and used by them as an experiment.
8.About kotori contract with Ratatoskr on killing shido if he ever gett out of control.
9.About that secret weapon which is fired against shido to kill him.
10.And how kotori was asking for help from all the spirits to save shido which is the highlight of this vol.
11.About how phantom saved shido from that attack and called all the spirits her children.
12.And Nia aka 2nd spirit escape due to shido going on a rampage it feels like they just skipped all this vol and add just some fanservice.

The worst adaption of the vol i've ever scene felt so disgusted by how they butchered my favorite vol I hope that if we ever get season 4 JC won't be the one to do it or else it's better without ever being touched again because Nia, Mukuro, Kurumi past arc and phantom arc I don't want to see them butchered.

It looked like a go read vol 12 teaser. They did the same with danmachi . Crammed vol 4 into one episode
Mar 29, 2019 9:25 AM
Jan 2018
Kaitsja said:
J.C Staff really screwed this up big time. From the animation to, well, this. I love Date a Live as a series but I feel like J.C Staff only care when it suits them. Like, all their effort has clearly gone into Toaru Majutsu no Index III.

index 3 it's just as bad . Apprently they are putting more effort into OPM but by the PV it's doubtful .

They have put more effort into the movies they have done this year then anything else . And 3 of thier lastest PVs are better then OPM and date a live
Mattinator95Mar 29, 2019 9:55 AM
Mar 29, 2019 9:39 AM

Jan 2018
Mattinator95 said:
Congintive said:
Only one word for this episode Bullshit I had hoped that they will not butcher vol 12 but now here we are I hope that JC will go bankrupt so that they can never ever butcher any anime again.

What the fuck has even happened in this episode it looks like filler instead of cannon episode they just skipped all the scenes just randomly add some scenes and aagh.

It was so bad adaption of vol 12 that if i have to give this from 10 I will give it 0.

1.No Nia,
3.no shiori,
7.no information about how mana got captured by dem and used by them as an experiment.
8.About kotori contract with Ratatoskr on killing shido if he ever gett out of control.
10.And how kotori was asking for help from all the spirits to save shido which is the highlight of this vol.
11.About how phantom saved shido from that attack and called all the spirits her children.
12.And Nia aka 2nd spirit escape due to shido going on a rampage it feels like they just skipped all this vol and add just some fanservice.

The worst adaption of the vol i've ever scene felt so disgusted by how they butchered my favorite vol I hope that if we ever get season 4 JC won't be the one to do it or else it's better without ever being touched again because Nia, Mukuro, Kurumi past arc and phantom arc I don't want to see them butchered.

It looked like a go read vol 12 teaser. They did the same with danmachi . Crammed vol 4 into one episode

I guess it's better to read vol 12 again than to watch this shit of an episode ever again at least I will be able to enjoy it to the fullest again and if u haven't read u should also read that vol as i've said in my post before they just skipped the whole vol just add some fanservice scenes and even they are not completely adapted.
Mar 29, 2019 9:46 AM
Dec 2011
Congintive said:

1.No Nia,
3.no shiori,

So this is all that was left out in episode 12 huh? I honestly thought it would be the start of the arc but for it to be condensed in one episode? Yeah, I'm not watching the anime anymore, I'll just stick with the light novel.
Mar 29, 2019 10:01 AM
Jun 2017
YOOOO it's not out on kiss anime yet, where did you guys watch it?
Mar 29, 2019 11:35 AM

Jul 2014
At least the arc title was accurate, this truly was a disaster.
This was such a horrible adaptation, they're really screwing up it seems like they don't give a fck anymore.
I'd say Index III is a tad better than what they've done with DaL III tho, seriously the only fun part about this adaptation was new timeline Origami's date with Shido, even if they did mess up the art and animation of that part at least the story was great.
Anyways this episode 0/5
Total 3/10. (Thats being generous because I loved Origami's parts)
if there ever will be a DaL IV then please let it be done by a different studio who doesnt take a handful of projects on the same fcking season.
Mar 29, 2019 12:39 PM
Jan 2018
-Stray said:
At least the arc title was accurate, this truly was a disaster.
This was such a horrible adaptation, they're really screwing up it seems like they don't give a fck anymore.
I'd say Index III is a tad better than what they've done with DaL III tho, seriously the only fun part about this adaptation was new timeline Origami's date with Shido, even if they did mess up the art and animation of that part at least the story was great.
Anyways this episode 0/5
Total 3/10. (Thats being generous because I loved Origami's parts)
if there ever will be a DaL IV then please let it be done by a different studio who doesnt take a handful of projects on the same fcking season.

They have 3 series in summer season Danmachi season 2 / The Isekai with the mum and accelerator and I have a feeling danmachi will be thier main priority in summer season .
Mar 29, 2019 12:49 PM
Jan 2018
Not sure exactly what the hell that epiosde was but I liked orgami arc out of like 12 epiosdes there was like 2 or 3 epiosdes that had good quality I think and they all involved kurumi XD lol . And I think natsumis arc was a tad rushed in some areas .

I'll give the series a 5 not because I didn't like it but because of the stuido. And lack of attention and shedule breathing . But I applaud the outsourced stuidos for doing there best with a doomed schedule And a season that was going to be a diaster from the start .

But the funny thing is I highly doubt JC. Stuff will learn anything from there upcoming animes . The movies that they did danmachi and KonoSuba are or where the highest priority . And apparently OPM with how much the staff they hyped it up but the PV doesn't give much confidence.

And to make it worse they have 3 shows in the Summer season .
Mar 29, 2019 1:32 PM
Apr 2015
Any chance that there will be Director's cut version after this?
Mar 29, 2019 2:19 PM

May 2013
It was an absolute mega brain who came up with the excellent idea to adapt one volume into one episode as the finale, no words, what a trainwreck
Mar 29, 2019 2:31 PM

Mar 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What the hell, was this episode even needed?

It basically tried to show off Shido like he's an Alpha male or something. But seriously, the whole episode was very cringe worthy filled with forced dialogues. Apparently, they had to go with a swimsuits too because why not.

Basically, I think this was just a guilty pleasure episode aimed to please the fans. Could of been an OVA made easily. Easily one of the worst continuations of this season imo.

That Origami dress though.

I have no words to describe how god awful this sequel had been. It basically downplayed everything I enjoyed from the previous two seasons plus the OVAs and the movie. The JC Staph Infection is real here, and looks like it’s contagious, too....smh.

This whole episode was pointless as hell for the main story. They should’ve just ended labeled this season done at 11 ep and then list this one as a separate OVA.
Mar 29, 2019 3:06 PM
Nov 2015
And here we go, the fucking trainwreck.
Why did you think I was ranting last week, becuase I just knew the fucking bullet was headed our way. Fuck Kadokawa, fuck JC Staff who don't give a fuck about the story, they just keep butchering it, they butchered Natsumi's arc, Origami's arc was also butchered, fuck the producers, and the retards who thought that cramming an entire volume into a 24 minute episode was an excellent idea for the finale.

Who in their right mind thinks that? Are you fucking serious? They sacrificed Natsumi's arc for this bloody mess? Come on... just end my suffering. This volume wasn't anything special but it sure set up and foreshowed the future confrontations of the story.

What did the skip? Well, a fucking lot.
- Kurumi looking for the "captive" spirit.
- Introduction of Artemesia Ashcroft
- Kotori's secret is revealed from way back in season 2 with Dainsleaf, which is a satellite that in in orbit and is watching over Shido 24/7 in case something like what you've seen in this episode happens. A push of a button from Kotori and Shidou gets killed in a second.
- Phantom appearing and calling the spirits "her daughters".
- Shidou acting as if he was "another" person and is looking for "Mio".
- Mana having flashbacks of her past where this "Mio" shows up.
- Wescott's next plan.

Overall, this season ended in episode 11. I just can see that they don't even give a fuck anymore, they didn't even bother. All the plot-related points were ignored and we were given this. Goddammit, I seriosuly feel sorry for the author, if I was the author, I'd literally kill myself.
Mar 29, 2019 3:22 PM

May 2016
Lol 1 volume into one episode woah haha.. well at least some other people will enjoy this episode.
Mar 29, 2019 3:26 PM

Oct 2017
Oh man, I hope if there really is more OVAs or Season 4, they'd adapt from Volume 12, instead of this condensed shit.
Mar 29, 2019 4:11 PM
Jan 2018
This season was probably the worst out of the 3 that have been released. But it was still a good watch :)

Hopefully next season Kurumi will get more screen time
Mar 29, 2019 4:29 PM

Jun 2017
I think story wise this season was superior to the second one but the overall bad animation and this last episode kinda ruined the score and it ended up doing worse lol.

I know they butchered an entire volume for this but since I went into totally blind it was a fun season ending episode in a way.

Well, if they ever make a season 4 I am in (probably in another 5 years XD, 4 if we count the movie lol)
Mar 29, 2019 5:01 PM

Mar 2013
With any luck the next season will be like what the first episode of High School DxD season 4 was, and retcon this episode to fix all the gaping problems it had. I wouldn't care if they released a set of OVAs to flesh out the story, or even devoted the first two or three episodes of season 4 to it.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Mar 29, 2019 5:05 PM

Oct 2010
Lol I really liked this season as a whole, more than 2 at least. This episode I didn't find too bad...or too great. I had fun with it. But I imagine I'm missing a LOT of detail/information. I would bet I would be mad if I had read the source first. So I'll go do that later. But as an anime-only viewer it just felt like a filler/fanservice episode and I liked it >.>
Mar 29, 2019 5:16 PM
Mar 2013
I don't care that they didn't follow the LN, I thought the episode was just a wholesome episode that showcased everyone. The only thing bad i could think of is How HORRIBLE the animation for alot of the episodes are. This season has been better than season 2 EXCEPT the animation. The animation is garbage, and i am just here praying this doesn't translate to J.C. Staff's upcoming anime. Especially ONE PUNCH MAN of all things
Mar 29, 2019 5:18 PM

Mar 2013
Having watched Egoraptor talk through how he animates videos, I've started to be more aware of animation flaws now, and there was a bit around 16:40 in the episode where Tohka nodded and hair hair DID NOT MOVE and it really bugs me.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Mar 29, 2019 5:49 PM

Apr 2015
This episode really felt out of place compared to the rest of this season.

Story wise I really enjoyed it, just sadly the quality wasn't there to back it up.

7/10 from me and that's more praise than it ever deserved.
Mar 29, 2019 6:51 PM
May 2018
Everyone needs to shut up cuz people don't want their favorite anime to be trash talked about if your gonna do so then just give up on anime u losers
Mar 29, 2019 7:09 PM
May 2017
Well for me Kurumi is still the best girl even shido can't get a date with her. Season 4?
Mar 29, 2019 7:41 PM

May 2015
Terrae said:
I don't care that they didn't follow the LN, I thought the episode was just a wholesome episode that showcased everyone. The only thing bad i could think of is How HORRIBLE the animation for alot of the episodes are. This season has been better than season 2 EXCEPT the animation. The animation is garbage, and i am just here praying this doesn't translate to J.C. Staff's upcoming anime. Especially ONE PUNCH MAN of all things

JC Staff's animation has not been very good for the past year. Most of the stuff they've picked up has either been good art and no animation or bad art and bad animation. Seeing them pick up OPM should have been a red flag immediately. That said, it's still possible that the reason none of these anime have animation is because they're busy with OPM, but I honestly doubt something like that is the reason.
Mar 29, 2019 8:12 PM

Mar 2013
so much fanservice. this is only watchable because of kurumi and origami. 5/1o
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Mar 29, 2019 9:00 PM

Sep 2010
Congintive said:

1.No Nia,
3.no shiori,

Ouch.... that reads like a nice start to a hypothetical season 4, adapting volumes 12-15, NOT a final episode for season 3. >.>
Ending with volume 11 also means they logically run the orchestral version of "I Swear" at the climax of Origami's arc. Supposedly, the lyrics relate to Origami, much like the lyrics for "Invisible Date" relate to Mayuri.
EDIT: Thinking about it again, the bulk of the scene is too... 'bittersweet'(?) for "I Swear", leaving only the few seconds of Origami's uninversion and kiss for it to play, so it might not actually work... O.o?

Rongmario said:
Oh man, I hope if there really is more OVAs or Season 4, they'd adapt from Volume 12, instead of this condensed shit.

Riotstarter said:
With any luck the next season will be like what the first episode of High School DxD season 4 was, and retcon this episode to fix all the gaping problems it had. I wouldn't care if they released a set of OVAs to flesh out the story, or even devoted the first two or three episodes of season 4 to it.
I was thinking Oreimo episode 12, which was entirely unnecessary, and was wiped from the continuity by the first episode of the ONA, which effectively replaced it.

Kougeru said:
Lol I really liked this season as a whole, more than 2 at least. This episode I didn't find too bad...or too great. I had fun with it. But I imagine I'm missing a LOT of detail/information. I would bet I would be mad if I had read the source first. So I'll go do that later. But as an anime-only viewer it just felt like a filler/fanservice episode and I liked it >.>
Having not read volume 12, and only knowing that Shido is on the cover and it involves the sealed spiritual power within Shido running rampant... this volume feels rushed, and odd.
From the author's comments at the end of the first volume, the concept for Date A Live was "what if an organisation played galge 'seriously'?". With that context, it's like Shido was challenging them to play an otome-game with him as the target... but that doesn't really match with 8 girls targeting only one hero.
Another interpretation I had was that Shido's personality had gotten warped from having 8 girlfriends... There was an episode of To Love-ru where Rito inhaled something that made him want to use Momo's plants to really build a harem, and take full advantage of said harem.
Was expecting a good sword-duel when Tohka moved in to finish sealing Shido's rampant spirit energy... but how could I forget, the studio doesn't have the resources to animate it that well. >.< ...Makes me wonder what Prisma Illya's battle scene budget is.
TakataMar 31, 2019 6:09 AM
Mar 29, 2019 9:34 PM
Jan 2017
Somewhere in the multiverse, there is a parallel reality where Date A Live III ended with a strong finale that delivered an excellent closure to this season's plotlines. Sadly, we don't live in it. I had my reservations when the previous week's preview revealed that J.C. Staff would try to adapt an entire volume with just one episode. It was a risky gamble, and unfortunately, it didn't pay off.

I have no idea what happened here. Maybe J.C. Staff thought Shido's arc wasn't worth dedicating more episodes towards, but there should have a better way to portray the events that happened here. There are some positives, though. The final battle was amazing and Shido's attempts to be a ladies' man were worth some laughs, but for the most part, this episode fell flat and didn't have the emotional impact a season finale deserved. It's very sad to see such a strong anime end in a mediocre note, so I can only hope this isn't the last time we see these characters.

Because someone in this forum has to be the bigger man, I want to believe that J.C. Staff wasn't being malicious when trying to cram an entire light novel volume into one episode. They just thought what they did was right for the anime series and ended up badly underestimating their audience. Hopefully, the right lessons will be learned from this experience.

Date A Live is an excellent series and it deserves another continuation. Hopefully, we''ll see Date A Live IV sooner rather than later. Hope is the only thing we Date A Live fans have left, so let's keep making noise so that we get another Date A Live anime in the future. Shido and his friends deserve better!

Thank you all for your time and have a nice weekend. Date A Live forever!
Mar 29, 2019 9:52 PM
Oct 2017
J.C. Staff killed Date A Live. Awful adaptation.

They didn't adapt the arc of "Itsuka Disaster", they added scenes that never happened in the LN, the animation was disastrous and the characters, especially Kotori, were "dehumanized".

As a DAL fan, I'm totally disappointed and I pray, if by chance it should happen, that the fourth season is not in the hands of J.C STAFF.
Mar 29, 2019 9:57 PM

Feb 2013
Lol. This last episode 😂🤣

Anyway, it was a fun season like previous ones. 7/10
Mar 29, 2019 10:17 PM
Jan 2013
Appparently the light novel fans were upset but to have do what they have said would have been a very bad idea.
At leats the last ep was fun.Revealing plotpoints in one ep would have been a bad idea,they can always do it in the next seaon if they wanted to.

Mar 29, 2019 10:17 PM
Jan 2018
PEDREIVAX said:
Terrae said:

JC Staff's animation has not been very good for the past year. Most of the stuff they've picked up has either been good art and no animation or bad art and bad animation. Seeing them pick up OPM should have been a red flag immediately. That said, it's still possible that the reason none of these anime have animation is because they're busy with OPM, but I honestly doubt something like that is the reason.

The movies could play a factor in it as well maybe .
Mar 29, 2019 11:04 PM

Mar 2017
I remember reading this arc and really didn't expect they would cramed basically a whole one volume to 1 episode.

That aside, I really hate the "first girl encounter" cliche on anime/mannga/LN (thanks to Quintessential Quintuplets) but Tohka is 2nd best girl after Kurumi so I'm not complaining.

It was a fun ride, wouldn't mind another season but please improve the animation.
Mar 29, 2019 11:16 PM
Mar 2019
Only 1 thing to say about this ep: DISASTER!DISSAPOINTED!!! What have you done JC???
Mar 29, 2019 11:51 PM

Jan 2017
A decent season. I haven't read the LN though
8/10

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Mar 30, 2019 12:18 AM

Oct 2017
Takata said:
I was thinking Oreimo episode 12, which was entirely unnecessary, and was wiped from the continuity by the first episode of the ONA, which effectively replaced it.

Oh man, I totally forgot about that; there are just instances where you don't really need to meet that 12 episode demand but they did it anyways. My mind was telling me that those 24 minutes could've been allocated to pace out the whole series just a bit better.
Mar 30, 2019 12:19 AM
Mar 2018
Raizel said:
Lol 1 volume into one episode woah haha.. well at least some other people will enjoy this episode.

Besides the fan service is there any other reason people would like this episode? Lmao
Mar 30, 2019 12:24 AM

Jun 2013
this last episode feels like a bad OVA.

And Tohka best girl ^_ ^
ChoiDalDalMar 30, 2019 12:29 AM
Mar 30, 2019 12:46 AM

Sep 2010
Mattinator95 said:
PEDREIVAX said:

The movies could play a factor in it as well maybe .
This is third time they've had the heroines "line up and date" Shido recently. First the movie, then Natsumi's arc, now this. Getting a bit repetitive. ...although this time it's less like a date, and more like that "competition" between Tohka, Origami and Yoshino to pick a swimsuit that would make Shido's heart beat fastest back in season 1.

Nice to see Origami allied with Kotori, and presumably Ratatoskr, but everything is so condensed it doesn't have much impact. >.<

Raizel said:
Well... Sora no Otoshimono still has it worse when it comes to adaptation faithfulness, or sensibility.

Also, what is that white fluid that appears when Shido is getting a massage from Yoshino? I don't see a bottle of sun lotion anywhere. O.o
TakataMar 30, 2019 3:42 AM
Mar 30, 2019 1:24 AM

May 2016
Gloomy-eyes said:
Raizel said:

Besides the fan service is there any other reason people would like this episode? Lmao
Kek that's exactly what I meant.
Mar 30, 2019 1:31 AM

Jun 2008
What the hell was this???

This felt like an OVA rather than a Finale!

Anyways, I thought this season was pretty entertaining actually...especially the Origami back to the Future stuff.

7/10
Mar 30, 2019 1:58 AM

Sep 2011
Date A Live: The Wonky Animation.

Mar 30, 2019 5:11 AM
Feb 2019
I feel like watching OVA. I can understand why people so mad about this episode. But, since i've never read the LN so i have no problem because it was enjoyable for me.

This Thrid Season is very good for me. They could maintain my expectation about this series. Eventhough it can't be considered as an ending but i appreciate J.C's people who bravely put this episode. Because of the actual story just end last week, so i think it's not bad to put one refreshing episode. Maybe they could clear one more story about anything, but i already expect it since the last week that they won't be able to make it because the winter season is about to end.
So, is that mean they are wrong from the start? No, I disagree about that. This season was so enjoyable. From the 1st to 11th episode, there is nothing wrong with that. The story is well delivered for me. If they come with the next season, i'm sure they can develop more original story. I won't talk about the LN because i want to enjoy anime as clear as possible. I hate any spoiler from the LN or manga.
anodasinMar 30, 2019 5:17 AM
Mar 30, 2019 5:30 AM

May 2014
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. NO! NO! FUCKING NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS! THEY DID NOT JUST ADAPT VOLUME 12 INTO ONE GODDAMN EPISODE!

The horrendous excuses for art and animation were bearable, this this is crossing the fucking line. No. Just. NO.

This shit warrants a 1/10. The single most disappointing episode in anime, ever.

For the non-LN readers, volume 12 is great and has some important moments that got cut out, I assume for time-constraint reasons that shouldn't have been a thing in the first place had they not made the single worst decision in the history of anime adaptation.

Just go read the light novel. This shit is a waste of time. Go read from volume 8. Up until there, the anime adaptation was somewhat faithful and didn't completely butcher it. It's great, unlike this abomination. And that's all I have to say... I think.
Mar 30, 2019 5:32 AM

Jul 2015
Whole arc in one episode.
What could go wrong?
Still better than Charlotte ending.

Mar 30, 2019 5:48 AM

Jul 2012
So this is still following story, cause it didn't feel like it is at all rather some original stuff to just write off this season. Just sad ...
Don't feel there's a need to comment much, Natsumi was the best for this season. 5/10
Mar 30, 2019 6:13 AM
Jan 2018
allenjke said:
So this is still following story, cause it didn't feel like it is at all rather some original stuff to just write off this season. Just sad ...
Don't feel there's a need to comment much, Natsumi was the best for this season. 5/10

You could say that I've been reading a few LN readers comments and it seems they completely removed plot points for future volumes
Mar 30, 2019 6:14 AM
Jan 2018
So what was that kiss at the end for agian ?
Mar 30, 2019 7:07 AM

Nov 2014
It seems I'm in minority, but I really liked this episode. It sure felt rushed in the 2nd half and I reading it was whole 1 vol makes me wish they adapted it properly. Nonetheless I liked this arc the most.
Scene with Ellen was really cute. But Natusmi's reaction and then Yoshio's scene really won this episode for me. On the other hand I hoped for more from Origami.

If we ever get another sequel I just hope for better budget and pacing.
Mar 30, 2019 7:22 AM
Feb 2016
Mattinator95 said:
I just checked J.C stuffs future animes and they have 3 in the summer season

how do you check their schedules?
Mar 30, 2019 7:48 AM
Jan 2018
Supersky said:
Mattinator95 said:
I just checked J.C stuffs future animes and they have 3 in the summer season

how do you check their schedules?

Wiki XD plus mal with in the upcoming Anime seasons
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

118 by -DxP- »»
Apr 6, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

136 by -DxP- »»
Apr 3, 1:27 PM

» who

Remoerus - Oct 29, 2021

16 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 28, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2019

77 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 8:04 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

86 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 8:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.