Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 29, 2019 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, that's some rather dramatic music they used for the series' finale.

And we get the real identity of the King of Distortion. Boogiepop's arrival and the events of at the Moon Temple was pretty much set up from the start. It's one of those episodes where everything seems to happen in place with almost no way to stop it.

This was a hell of a thriller with more complex storytelling than most shows I've seen this season.
Mar 29, 2019 6:15 AM

Jul 2012
Really awesome finale for this adaptation.

It's too bad that the first book was so rushed with its main attraction: the characterization and narrative PoV of its leads per se. But other than that rather mediocre example, the other arcs were so much better in all regards, especially "At Dawn" and "Overdrive".

The books still may be the superior way of enjoying what the Boogiepop series has to offer, but, outside the messy first three episodes, this anime ended up doing a lot of justice to its source material.

Would love to see some other books being adapted in the future, especially "Embryo Erosion/Eruption" (which would do wonders as a season 2 material).

The directing was top-notch, the sound editing and OST in general were impressive (not as impressive as their work in Phantom however, that was a masterpiece especially in that regard), and how they cleverly presented all of the essential information even in a rushed adaptation such as the first arc was commendable.

Definitely getting an 8(maybe 8+)/10 from me, in a complete overview of all of its elements.
Could have been a 9/10, but I can't be too forgiving on them for messing with such a good introductory first book like they did here.

Good on ya yet again, Mad House.
DanpmssMar 29, 2019 6:46 AM
Mar 29, 2019 6:24 AM

Aug 2017
Good show despite the rushed first arc. I really liked the storytelling. You need to binge watch to fully understand it. 7/10 for the anime
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 29, 2019 6:42 AM

Nov 2012
I liked the 1st and 3rd arc,thought the 2nd and 4th were meh.

Expected better from Shingo Natsume.

Phantom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2019.
Mar 29, 2019 6:45 AM

Dec 2017
hated the show at the start, but with time it grew to me. really liked the mystery. the finale wasn't the best, but 7/10 anyways
i think the way it bumped the mean score to 7.23 is fair enough
uninstallthegameMar 29, 2019 7:00 AM
Mar 29, 2019 6:52 AM

Jan 2013
Well this show sure... existed...?
I ain't got really anything else to say that I was bored by it.
Mar 29, 2019 7:12 AM

Aug 2013
Not a bad finale. Liked the use of music.

Overall, a good show. 7/10.

Mar 29, 2019 7:13 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Yeah, it definitly was a good choice to just wait till the arcs finishes and marathon them. i did that with the last 2 arc and they ended up being even more enjoyable than the first 2. For this arc, wasn't the best but it was still an enjoyable and interesting watch but i definitly get that for some people this arc was boring af.

Anyway, i'm going to give this a 8/10.
DatRandomDudeMar 29, 2019 7:26 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 29, 2019 7:35 AM

Sep 2015
Too much talk, too few action.

4/10
Mar 29, 2019 7:49 AM

Jul 2012
shiro_kai said:

4/10

That's like... exactly what we want from a series like Boogiepop. Someone with two Nisio Isin anime adaptations in the favorites (especially the Monogatari Series) should expect as much.
Mar 29, 2019 8:05 AM
Apr 2016
NEXT SEASON ALREADY NEXT SEASOOOOON
Re:formed
Mar 29, 2019 8:10 AM
Mar 2016
I fucking love the first and 3rd arc. I don't get why people shit on first arc which is ironically the best one. The non-linear storytelling was the best aspect and satisfying to put the puzzle together.

The third arc was really good as well because there was more Nagi and Boogie; I love both of them. Story, villain and animation were solid as well.

2nd and 4th were disappointing to cut it short. I just wanted to see Boogiepop vs Imaginator like that was shown in trailer.

Soundtrack of the season though.

6/10
Mar 29, 2019 8:40 AM

Dec 2018
So teratsuki knew that at least one person entering the moon temple would become the king of distortion that's how he collaborated.

All in all the philosophical human aspects this covered are a real eye opener, such a great story.

Kensuke Ushio : What type of beat should I use for the OST?
Me : Yes.

Also, did the show cover the entire light novel or are there more content, will we get season 2?
Mar 29, 2019 8:41 AM
Apr 2016
A great episode that concluded the story and promised a continuation of it. Waikyouku no Ou, as I have said, was not a villain but rather just another victim of powers-that-be. After they joined hands with that hacker kid we can expect them to form an opposition against Towa from outside, as they now know about it and what it is capable of. Looking forward to a continuation of this series.
Shotttooo00_0000 said:
So teratsuki knew that at least one person entering the moon temple would become the king of distortion that's how he collaborated.

All in all the philosophical human aspects this covered are a real eye opener, such a great story.

No I would not call it in that way. Tanaka is also that MLPS guy, and he realized his possibility of becoming a King of Distortion upon entering the building and becoming a part of this "event". They did not collaborate in a way that Terauchi knew about, after all he never once mentions King of Distortion. He had never planned for Moon Temple to become a heart-healing facility, he merely wanted for someone determined to uncover his message about the Towa Organization. Tanaka said that they have collaborated, but Terauchi could not say "no" to that either way. When Tanaka saw the message you can see him say "So this is what it is about...", meaning he merely used the opportunity that everyone had fallen asleep, and did not plan anything to begin with.
Daniel_NaumovMar 29, 2019 8:45 AM
Re:formed
Mar 29, 2019 8:48 AM

Mar 2012
Anime with its charm, it was nice to watch, probably I did not understand everything but it was interesting.

Score: 7/10
Mar 29, 2019 8:53 AM

Sep 2015
Danpmss said:
shiro_kai said:

4/10

That's like... exactly what we want from a series like Boogiepop. Someone with two Nisio Isin anime adaptations in the favorites (especially the Monogatari Series) should expect as much.

I understand the original material maybe good as the Nisio Isin, but they butchered too much this adaptation and did'nt really explored the supernatural part as they should, I think.

Even so, the part that suffered the most is probably the characters, they didn't get interesting at all. 18 episode and I'm not really sure who are/is the main character(s).

Mar 29, 2019 8:59 AM

Sep 2017
Nurguburu said:
You need to binge watch to fully understand it.

>/thread

Despite a rushed first arc I found myself enjoying this series. I might need to rewatch the second arc and this one to appreciate a bit more this series, since watching it week by week made me loose track of the narrative a bit and I had to take mental notes to remember a bunch of characters.

For now I can say this was an enjoyable ride. 7/10 for now, might change after I rewatch it.
miguitronikMar 29, 2019 9:05 AM
Mar 29, 2019 9:03 AM

Nov 2016
It's seriously a good watch if you happen to be in the right mood for something that requires a bit more attention and effort in order to appreciate it. And compared to the 2000 series you were able to understand what's going on (xD), but I still think that the atmosphere was better handled in the former.

I hope we got more philosophical series like this in the future and no, I don't mean crap like Caligula.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 29, 2019 9:04 AM
Sep 2016
shiro_kai said:

4/10

This comment summarizes the current state and problem with the anime community and why we keep getting generic garbage battle shounen and isekai back to back to back to back to back to back to back please kill me
sigh
JudoJDMar 29, 2019 9:09 AM
1.1.Six
Mar 29, 2019 9:08 AM

Dec 2018
shiro_kai said:
Danpmss said:

I understand the original material maybe good as the Nisio Isin, but they butchered too much this adaptation and did'nt really explored the supernatural part as they should, I think.

Even so, the part that suffered the most is probably the characters, they didn't get interesting at all. 18 episode and I'm not really sure who are/is the main character(s).

I don't think we are meant to understand Boogiepop, the characters that we do get to know and understand are the "Enemies of humanity", if you dig into their characters they are well defined and understandable. So even though the show is called Boogiepop, it's not about Boogiepop. She is just the wrench in the system(system being the "Enemy's" plan).

It's like the first few transformers movies, they are not about transformers, they are about Sia La Beouf wanting to bang Megan Fox.
Mar 29, 2019 9:11 AM

Jul 2012
shiro_kai said:
Danpmss said:

They actually only butchered the very first arc. And the essential stuff was still there anyway, just quite a bit lacking in substance regarding the characterization.

Everything there is of great in the books were mostly well represented in the rest of the adaptation really. It may take some rewatches, but the key elements of the content are all there to be properly appreciated by the viewers who pay enough attention to them (maybe needing a rewatch or two for that, but that's the fridge brilliance that moves the books as well, which also are even better appreciated in a reread).

Even some anime-only reviewers caught up really nicely with the storytelling tweaks and the presentation of the major themes in general as much as a reader would do with the source material (see for example ANN's episodic reviews here).

Boogiepop has no actual main characters other than the titular by the way (if you try seeing the story as a whole thus far in the series), albeit having a reasonable amount of people in the secondary cast. The books do make a better job with the cast's characterization overall, but in the anime, from the second arc and above, it wasn't nearly as much of an issue as it was in the first arc (in which it had certain utmost importance). "At Dawn" especially nailed almost everything quite well.

Anyway, give it a through rewatch later maybe, it might change your opinion.
DanpmssMar 29, 2019 9:20 AM
Mar 29, 2019 9:40 AM

Sep 2015
JudoJD said:
shiro_kai said:

4/10

This comment summarizes the current state and problem with the anime community and why we keep getting generic garbage battle shounen and isekai back to back to back to back to back to back to back please kill me
sigh

Your problem is other people paradise. #gotrump /s
Mar 29, 2019 9:52 AM
Sep 2012
full adaptation please. could watch this for decades
Mar 29, 2019 10:05 AM

Oct 2017
I really enjoyed the series and am glad that a friend recommended this to me at the start of this season. I liked the laundry list of characters we got with focuses on different groups each arc along with the mystery and psychological elements. I was not expecting Tanaka to be the King of Distortion although it was hinted last episode. At first I didn't get why the King of Distortion was created when he was in the Moon Temple but then I remembered the whole reason Tanaka went to this place was because it was somewhere Naoko wanted to go. I wouldn't mind an additional season to watch of this series. 8/10
Mar 29, 2019 10:08 AM

Mar 2016
Feels like I need to re-watch from the start to understand this properly.

Kind of felt relieved that the boy didn't die.

I love these types of stories because of the way it plays with our minds, but I usually don't miss them when they end. Maybe because I don't need to be emotionally connected to the story, or because I know I need to re-watch them to understand the story properly. Still, if it got a season 2, I'll be quite happy.
Mar 29, 2019 10:37 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Quite the complex and vague ending to sign things off with!
I’ll be sure to read some explanations and interpretations later today to have a more solid grip on the events and explanations of this episode, in particular. I could’ve sworn that I was pretty much keeping up with the previous episode even really well but this episode totally changed things, lol.

Wonderful soundtracks(Kensuke Ushio is just too good) for this episode, in particular, and the animation during some of the scenes were magnificent! Great to see the philosophical approach to Tanaka’s inner turmoil too from Boogiepop, Boogiepop really managed to get her point across in magnificent fashion. I have a few Questions but I’ll be leaving them for later(it’s nearly 2 am at my place now, so I’ll be calling it a night).

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the first arc for its non-linear storytelling approach and the third arc for the interesting backstory, found this fourth arc to be so-so and the second a bit boring and dragged out.

7/10 for this show! I’d love to see a 2nd Season and more complex shows such as these in the near future!
_MushiRock11_Mar 29, 2019 8:00 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 29, 2019 12:45 PM

Jan 2018
Good ending to a good series! Overall I think some arcs were a little worse than others, especially the first, but some saved the series. Hoping for a season 2, 8/10.
Mar 29, 2019 1:25 PM
Aug 2010
I love the way this show works with the stories and such, but it needs more. There are many more questions that are needed to be sorted out. Hell, the actual girl Boogiepop takes over we know almost nothing about. I know there's a LN and she does get more development, but I don't know the details since I haven't read it (just told at least she does, so it could be wrong).

This needs more
Mar 29, 2019 1:45 PM

May 2015
The end of this arc is a bit underwhelming.

I liked Echoes and Imaginator arcs the most, as well as the story about Kirima Nagi. Some great ideas here and there, nice atmosphere overall. But it could be so much better and I probably won't miss the show. 7/10
Mar 29, 2019 1:48 PM

Sep 2011
So the King of Distortion was born from/one with Tanaka Shirou, huh. I really didn't see it coming, but I should've guessed it. Shirou certainly had a distortion/regret in his heart as well, but we never got to see his meeting with the King of Distortion, and now it makes sense.

Naoko loved him, but he was unsure of his feelings. Possibly because it was everything new. And before he could come to terms with them, she was gone just like that. But in the end he was flexible enough to deal with it and continue on his path. Even if his guilt gave birth to the King of Distortion, he (they?) wasn't an enemy of the world so Boogiepop wasn't his enemy.

I also like what Niitoki said, that you have to take care of yourself before worrying about others. Niitoki and Shirou were two important characters from the first arc, who were present in its climax that I really wanted to see again, so I'm glad this arc gave them so much screen time. They are support characters, but I guess I like them almost as much as I like Boogiepop.

Well, I'm sad to see this one go. It was a weird story from the beginning, but it had something about it that kept drawing me back to it. I guess its overall positive message was great and inspiring. You are a possibility, take care of youself and be you!
Mar 29, 2019 2:14 PM

Jan 2014
Unfortunaltely it's over. I enjoyed the whole series overall, but there are some things to point out. The first arc was cool, but it felt a bit... off. Rather than what the other arcs had (a threat outside of human perception), it was completely visible and physical. The length of both the Imaginator and the Distortion arc were it bit lengthy in my opinion at the beginning. But overall it was good. I really enjoyed the whole series, especially the dialogues between Boogiepop and various characters. Especially the one with Scarecrow and Asukai.
I didn't read the books, and I hear there is more, so I hope they will adapt those too. Sadly I'm not much of a reader.
Mar 29, 2019 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
Thought this was okay finale and to a somehow okay arc still the first arc was better and rest arcs introduced different new issues for me. Oh and finally this episode had some expressive face animation which have been missing for many episodes thats why I had really trouble looking at the screen and chore to watch at times especially some face are so weirdly drawn and many suffers from same-face syndrome. Definitely wasn't happy at all with the character designs changes at the end of the day I do remember the main author wasn't either initially that caused the delay orelse we could have seen this last year.

Overall if original Phantom didn't exist then I could have liked this little more but this wasn't half close. I remember how the original show was so mindblowing experience for me and thanks to that this came off too plain and meh for me execution wise. It really did had many great ideas and themes than the original and really could been whole new level differences if the same studio behind Monogatari could adapted this.. whatever at least the ost was freaking awesome!
Mar 29, 2019 3:04 PM

Feb 2015
Harada was about to insert the password and Shirou revealed he's King of Distortion. Niitoki talked with Saotome about her feelings and she advanced. Niitoki arrived to the control room and encountered with Boogiepop, there was Shirou, he used his ability to create illusions and they three talked about him and how Kamikishiro's death affected him, feeling guilty by not being sure of his feelings for her and not confirming anything before she died, King of Distortion disappeared. Niitoki introduced the password and set free the building and the visitors (the building turned white again). Niitoki encountered with Takeda, Harada with Shirou, Sakiko with Boogiepop, Takeda with Miyashita and so on. Boogiepop had an encounter with Takeda in somewhere unknown.

Well, I'm never satisfied by the way some villains are developed in this anime, now Shiroe's feelings represented as King of Distortion because of his guilt after not knowing what to feel about Kamikishiro, and how his death affected him, I think the opportunity that Boogiepop gave him in the past, sticking an arrow in Manticore's head could help him feel redeemed, but as we could see, that was not enough. The explanation was creative, but not that plenary for me.
Mar 29, 2019 3:05 PM

Dec 2015
I wouldn't say this show is a complete waste of time. I belive most of people do want something different from the same kind of storytelling we're recieving in this industry. But I guess this is the only thing the show has to offer (yes, the show isn't deep or has a great psychological impact, yall need to calm down). Kind of boring honestly. 6/10
BetterTasteMar 29, 2019 3:24 PM
Mar 29, 2019 4:37 PM

Mar 2016
i stopped after 9th episode. so did everything made sense in the end?
Mar 29, 2019 4:39 PM

Feb 2014
I really liked this show, very interesting and mysterious. This was a nice change of pace.

But someone please help me here. Did I miss something? Where the hell was Boogiepop and Echoes at the beginning and Taeka and Boogiepop at the end. Was that King of Distortion's illusion for Boogiepop and her facing her distortion? I'm confused as to what that place was.
Mar 29, 2019 5:06 PM

Jan 2014
Most likely a setup for a bigger arc in the original. If there was only the one with Echoes, then I wouldn't think much of it, but with having the Takeda one too, I think we can hope for a 2nd season or something at some point. Though that depends on a lot of things.
Mar 29, 2019 5:30 PM

Mar 2013
I really liked this anime but i felt all the arc's endings except arc 1 were underwhelming and anticlimatic XP
BLaCkGuN69Mar 29, 2019 5:34 PM
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Mar 29, 2019 5:32 PM

Sep 2017
After the first arc I really got into this series. It's quite a shame considering how the king of distortion half of this arc was actually a direct consequence of the first arc. It was just too damn rushed. I'll pick up some of the LNs at some point anyhow.

I would have never expected the king of distortion and Teratsuki moon temple thing to be unrelated. Sure going into the moon temple is what awakened Tanaka's MPLS powers, but Teratsuki had no idea what a "king of distortion even is. He just wanted to expose something about the Towa group. Now I'm wondering if he suspected that only ppl with latent MPLS ability would be able to make it to the top. I can't quite remember if it was his building or the king who put everyone to sleep, but that would answer my previous question.

I'm wondering what actually happened with Teratsuki. We saw get killed on the tape, but then he appeared to talk to Kentarou and we never got anything else. Was that even real? Idk. Also the very last scene in the distorted space confused me, but that was intended.
Mar 29, 2019 5:42 PM

Aug 2018
This is one of the worst series ever made by Madhouse.

Shitty animation and bad direction. At times I was advancing the episode because it was boring.
Boogiepop is a horror series, but here they changed it to a psychological series at the level of Mayoiga.

The Nagi arc was the only one that was acceptable, but in general it was shit.

Is this why they dropped OPM?
Mar 29, 2019 6:15 PM
Jul 2009
ProofByColor said:
After the first arc I really got into this series. It's quite a shame considering how the king of distortion half of this arc was actually a direct consequence of the first arc. It was just too damn rushed. I'll pick up some of the LNs at some point anyhow.

I would have never expected the king of distortion and Teratsuki moon temple thing to be unrelated. Sure going into the moon temple is what awakened Tanaka's MPLS powers, but Teratsuki had no idea what a "king of distortion even is. He just wanted to expose something about the Towa group. Now I'm wondering if he suspected that only ppl with latent MPLS ability would be able to make it to the top. I can't quite remember if it was his building or the king who put everyone to sleep, but that would answer my previous question.

The building had sleeping gas. That's what made everyone fall sleep.

I'm pretty sure Teratsuki made the building to look for MPLS. He thought those who could get to the top of the building would be people with the potential for evolution.

ProofByColor said:
I'm wondering what actually happened with Teratsuki. We saw get killed on the tape, but then he appeared to talk to Kentarou and we never got anything else. Was that even real? Idk. Also the very last scene in the distorted space confused me, but that was intended.

Teratsuki died. The Teratsuki who talked to Kentarou was an illusion from the King of Distortion (Tanaka).
Mar 29, 2019 6:20 PM

Sep 2017

Thanks for clearing that up.
Mar 29, 2019 6:31 PM

Oct 2015
Too bad I didn't get to see Boogie take on the King of distortion, but it was an okay episode. Kei looks like she has given up on Takeda and decided to face forward, all thanks to the King of distortion.

Overall it was a fine series, that wanted a bit of concentration since the events are moving a bit faster. You had to grasp every conversation and situation. But all in all at the end it came down to Boogiepop's involvement. All the story lines up to this point were good but this arc was not just as good. It got boring when they had to involve Takeda and boogie didn't get to eliminate an "enemy of the world". I wouldn't say the old series was better because it didn't connect the plot at the end, so they kinda are in the same league in my view.

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 29, 2019 6:47 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
'Boogiepop and Others' and 'Boogiepop at Dawn' arcs were gold.
The 'Overdrive: King of Distortion' arc was meh.
The 'Imaginator' arc was so goddamn boring and awful. It's a shame that was the longest lasting arc.

6/10.
Mar 29, 2019 7:50 PM
Mar 2015
Boogiepop 1 Enemies of the World 0
Mar 29, 2019 8:28 PM
Jul 2007
OK, it was better than your average anime, but it was a wasted opportunity and somewhere they lost all their budget or something. Why would they release a PV with a bunch of additional and better-animated scenes that don't represent the final product accurately at all? Only the music was good. The rest was pretty much god awful when you look at it as wasted potential.
Mar 29, 2019 8:35 PM

Apr 2018
papsoshea said:
Mfw I realized I wasted my time with this show

The end. 4/10

stop speaking in plural, I liked it!
Mar 29, 2019 8:45 PM

Oct 2010
holy hell these comments lol. I guess this show had too much deepness and too high of a thought requirement for most people. Absolutely loved it. Great change of pace from all the high action shows out there. Loved it and I miss when LNs were more unique and well written.
Mar 29, 2019 8:46 PM

Apr 2018
As other ppl have already pointed out, the first arc was rushed. The rest of the anime, however, was great! I loved the mystery and early 2000s feel! Now, I haven't read the LNs, so I can't rly compare the 2. Maybe some1 who read the books might say its a bad adaptation, and I can't rly argue against that, but as some1 who didn't know anything about boogiepop prior 2 watching this anime, I can say I had a rly good time watching it!
I feel like most ppl giving it a low score were probably just at the wrong place. Some ppl were expecting this 2 have a lot of action, ect. and think that just bcz it didn't have action, it was bad. Well, that just proves that they were just watching the wrong show. This is not an action anime by any stretch of the definition. Its more thinky thinky less bangy bangy.
Overall I give it an 8/10!

I don't know how well it did in Japan, so I don't know what the chances are of a season 2, but IF a season 2 does come out, I will definitely watch it!

Oh, and, this anime is clearly better if u binge watch it. I might do that some time later, but I just wanna make it clear that, if u haven't watched this yet but are considering 2 watch it, I think now is a good time since it ended and u can binge watch all the episodes!
Mar 29, 2019 9:08 PM

Jan 2011
if there was more arcs like 3rd one and we never got the 'Imaginator' arc i'd put this higher than a 7 boogiepop had some interesting stories going on but while debatable if the first arc started off on longer paced and we didn't go right into a personally awful one right after the pacing through out the season it would've felt better.

what helped was the major week when we got 5 episodes to binge at your own leisure, this show suffered on a weekly showing
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

45 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2019

32 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 7:41 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

43 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 4:51 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

42 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 11, 2:14 AM

Poll: » Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2019

66 by TheVistrian »»
Apr 9, 11:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.