Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Mar 30, 2019 8:40 AM
Nurguburu said:
D Gray Man came to mind. Also, their fandom is nice unlike many others.

It’s sad the series ripped off its main character design from seikon no qwaster

Mar 30, 2019 8:54 AM

Easily Jojo's bizarre adventure!!!

Mar 30, 2019 2:04 PM

Probably is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or Gintama.

Mar 30, 2019 2:08 PM
peodsgns said:
Most will say FMA:B but i would say Code Geass.I never saw someone who 'hated' it.But i know some people that dislike FMA:B
Literally how? There are so many people who hate on it that I see a million times more hate comments than praise for that show. I hardly ever see someone praise it.

Mar 30, 2019 3:30 PM

Nine-TailedJosh said:
peodsgns said:
Most will say FMA:B but i would say Code Geass.I never saw someone who 'hated' it.But i know some people that dislike FMA:B
Literally how? There are so many people who hate on it that I see a million times more hate comments than praise for that show. I hardly ever see someone praise it.

Biggest issue was the character design, though being a Clamp fan I did not mind

Mar 30, 2019 4:05 PM

DIZZYOG said:
definitely dragon ball as an entire

Dragon Ball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Shingeki no Kyojin.

Mar 30, 2019 5:31 PM

which popular anime has the fewest haters >

i read the first page and people list only animes i hate

fma? koe to katchi? konosuba? fg off

lol

i might rate them normally but it doesn't mean they're good

fma's protagonist (edward) was so bad and without him the series would be much better

the deaf chick anime was just a stupid movie

konosuba is mediocre, it's not that funny and the rest isn't anything special either. Even explosions in it arent original >
(2006 date of airing, remember this the next time you think about Megumin)

over my time ive seen the least hate for Code Geass, Steins Gate altho i didn't even bother with s2 despite liking s1, i simply dont need any more of its shit tho. Cowboy Bebop i guess? I didn't adore it but it was good and it doesn't stir up any negativity in me unless ppl are gonna try to hail it as the best anime ever

i also haven't seen Attack on Titan haters, i've seen ppl that don't care about it cus it isn't their thing but not really "hate" on it, the anime is good /reasonable for the most part, it's a problem there's too few episodes of it and the story is too stretched between the years tho
lots of music -

Mar 30, 2019 5:33 PM
*sips coffee*

I'd honestly have to say Cowboy Bebop. I've yet to encounter one person who utterly despises it for any reason. I've met some people who didn't like it, but "hate" it? Nope, haven't met any haters.

Mar 30, 2019 5:36 PM

Unironically JoJo, but that's just because its fanboyed to hell by a disproportionate amount of zoomer retards on social media in which some might not even be fans of it, but ironically.
"If you died, would anyone care? Would they really care? Maybe, they'd cry for a day. But, let's be honest no one would give a shit. They wouldn't. The few people that would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably be annoyed and leave as early as possible. That's who you are. That's what you are. You are nothing to anyone. To everyone."
-Mr. Robot

"I can take another name, and build a new life.. But on the inside I'll always have that instinct, no matter how much I hate it. I'm yakuza through and through. Guile only gets you so far in this game. Remember that. You won't get another chance."
-Kiryu Kazuma

Mar 30, 2019 6:02 PM
peodsgns said:

I think you'd be surprised. I came across several reddit/online forum posts asking "When does code geass get good" or "Does code geass get better."

But of course it's hard to find an anime with no hate. If i hate to name one, I'd probably say spirited away or princess mononoke

Mar 30, 2019 8:01 PM

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Mar 30, 2019 9:25 PM

Probably Spirited Away. I haven't really heard anything bad about Digimon or Case Closed.

Though we have parted
Should I hear the sounds
Of your pines on Mount Inaba
Where the pine trees grow
I shall come back to you again
—No.16 (小倉百人一首) ©

Mar 30, 2019 9:26 PM

Nothing more notorious than brotherhood, gintama, hxh, lotg, or march comes in like a lion.

Look im not sayin anything, but they have hella low haters
Feel Free to comment on my profile.
Yes, I drop anime a lot, and yes, I still like anime

Mar 31, 2019 12:35 AM

How do we distinguish a hater from someone with valid criticism? Oh right, we don't. It's the latter if one agrees with it and former if one does not. In that respect, the term serves no purpose as what is reasonable criticism and what is irrational hate spewing can't be uniformly agreed upon. I, for one, do not think that Detective and Literaturenerd are haters of Koe no Katachi as I find their complaints to be well-grounded and their arguments to be compelling. But of course a lot of people do not agree, however being called "a hater" implying that all one does is spew irrational hatred and derive satisfaction from putting down others' favorite shows is incredibly rude. Do you see the fans of a certain show being treated in the same fashion anywhere? You do not.

Let my blood taint your dreams!
Let the Grail be cursed!
Let the wish it grants bring disaster!
And when you fall into the pits of hell...
Remember the rage of Diarmuid!

Mar 31, 2019 1:13 AM
W A K A M E / 20

Terkhev said:
I'd say HxH and Koe no Katachi. I don't think I've ever seen people hating those titles. I haven't observed their forums that much tho, so my observation is based only on stuff I see on general forums and outside of MAL.
Mind you, I'm talking only actual haters. Normal criticism is everywhere.

You can add me on the list for Koe no Katachi.

Apr 4, 2019 2:51 AM

KRKodama said:
Salvatia said:
Gakutsuou - I've not seen negative reviews or opinions about this one.
Konosuba - surprisingly low amount of people who dislike this one in spite of being an isekai & slapstick comedy
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - self explanatory
Higurashi when they cry - people who dislike it drop it immediately, but people who stick around become big fans.

Wait, what? Are you really Salvatia? Or are you someone else using her account? That's not her usual writing style...

hi!
am the slawaa
do real slawa k
nop faek

Apr 4, 2019 3:25 AM

tehdrifter said:
mostly, i'm a drifter but I think Gintama has a lot less haters than it should have :]

True. If it isnt for MAL, Gintama would be the least hated long-running show.

Apr 4, 2019 3:33 AM

MeisterDM said:
Optigisa said:

I actually thought the Gintama fans were nice unlike the HxH fans. Turns out every battle shonen has mostly toxic fans.

For Gintama, I don’t like how they shove the show down people’s throats (something something it gets better) without considering their tastes.

Hunter x Hunter fans think that every battle shounen that isn’t HXH is crap. Also, Hisoka should be killed off for real.

I've been in both fandom for years and I can tell you, outside MAL,
HxH fandom is immature compared to Gintama. If you don't like the CA arc, they'd tell you you have shit taste. You can't even criticize the show. Unlike Gintama, if you've been a fan for long almost everyone in the fandom accept the shows' flaws. They are more open to criticism.

Apr 4, 2019 3:52 AM
unpopular opinion for actually popular anime: natsume yuujinchou and mushishi. You know the drill

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]