Forum Settings
Forums
New
Is there enough material for a third 12-episode season?
Mar 27, 2019 10:21 AM

Mar 2017
It feels like even though it’s been thirtyish chapters since the anime end point, there’s less than 12 episodes of material, or maybe up to 15 episodes?

Am I wrong? I don’t trust my ability to estimate how many chapters go into an episode.
OPObsessedMar 27, 2019 10:26 AM
    have a berry

good day lol
Apr 1, 2019 6:15 AM
Jan 2017
I don't think it's enough yet, because so few things has happened and I don't want them to leave it on a cliffhanger before the big fight or whatever is going to happen.
Apr 1, 2019 6:28 AM

Dec 2015
I think we will have to wait some more.
May 26, 2019 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
Do you believe they will make a 3rd season?
May 29, 2019 11:27 AM

Mar 2017
Shicchi said:
The manga seems to be popular enough in Japan to warrant another season, so I’m holding out for it. But then again, even popular manga like Tokyo Ghoul can get limited adaptions (honestly what were they thinking).

If it does get another season, it’ll be interesting to see if they include the fact that angels don’t attack vampires (I have a theory about that if you want to talk lol). They f up a bit when they decided to exclude that detail from the anime for a more dramatic last fight.
    have a berry

good day lol
Jun 3, 2019 12:29 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
OPObsessed said:
It feels like even though it’s been thirtyish chapters since the anime end point, there’s less than 12 episodes of material, or maybe up to 15 episodes?

Am I wrong? I don’t trust my ability to estimate how many chapters go into an episode.

I don't trust myself either but by pure numbers I would think so. Storywise not much has happened, but we got new characters, more indepth look (backstory) on many others, and the direction of the narrative has shifted too. If we don't have quite enough now we will pretty soon.

Shicchi said:

I hope so. This series needs more love. Maybe a new season can help with that
Jun 3, 2019 11:12 PM

Jan 2010
ricksed said:
OPObsessed said:

I don't trust myself either but by pure numbers I would think so. Storywise not much has happened, but we got new characters, more indepth look (backstory) on many others, and the direction of the narrative has shifted too. If we don't have quite enough now we will pretty soon.

Shicchi said:

I hope so. This series needs more love. Maybe a new season can help with that

There also LN prequel right? they should adapt that first. It's already finished.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.