LinklickZ said:
I noticed that the duration was blank so i thought i'd drop it here

Thanks I am interested in this one
May 20, 2019 12:31 AM
May 2019
How to watch wan Jie shenzhu
Aug 19, 2019 6:01 PM

Nov 2009
Just saw this series while checking up on my on-going anime.

11 min is total duration, actual duration is like 7 min or so due to Opening.

Watched a few episodes, very confused at what's going on, was trying to find info on this series, but apparently Myanimelist is literally empty on it...

(60 episodes finished airing, but the SUB is still going, ep 53 was just released)

Edit: OK, watched up to episode 5 and DROPPED... no wonder no one talks about this series

Dude is literally a "God" and he's apparently also a "Play boy" that only wants to oggle at girls. Except he also apparently gets "Shy" and tries to push them away/ run away from/ toward his female servants that's been with him for 200+ years that also apparently already slept with him...

yea sure, gets shy toward girls that wants to sleep with you even tho you already slept with them previously before... totally makes sense. (for 200+ years no less)

And then attempt rape another girl you just met because you want to oggle at her boobs...

IE: the MC is a bastard that thinks he can do anything he wants because he has the power to do so.
amlgAug 19, 2019 6:53 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 24, 2020 11:55 AM
Feb 2014
amlg said:
Just saw this series while checking up on my on-going anime.

11 min is total duration, actual duration is like 7 min or so due to Opening.

Watched a few episodes, very confused at what's going on, was trying to find info on this series, but apparently Myanimelist is literally empty on it...

(60 episodes finished airing, but the SUB is still going, ep 53 was just released)

Edit: OK, watched up to episode 5 and DROPPED... no wonder no one talks about this series

Dude is literally a "God" and he's apparently also a "Play boy" that only wants to oggle at girls. Except he also apparently gets "Shy" and tries to push them away/ run away from/ toward his female servants that's been with him for 200+ years that also apparently already slept with him...

yea sure, gets shy toward girls that wants to sleep with you even tho you already slept with them previously before... totally makes sense. (for 200+ years no less)

And then attempt rape another girl you just met because you want to oggle at her boobs...

IE: the MC is a bastard that thinks he can do anything he wants because he has the power to do so.

change the ep from 60 to something else , the ep release is now 75
Apr 7, 2020 10:04 AM
Aug 2018
Josephoilgas said:
How to watch wan Jie shenzhu

youtube,facebook(some)/kurina(most)/gogoanime(all)
Apr 12, 2020 11:26 PM
Apr 2020
now ep 83 released

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wan Jie Shen Zhu Episode 7 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Oct 3, 2022

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 3, 2022 11:34 PM

Poll: » Wan Jie Shen Zhu Episode 1 Discussion

024 - May 24, 2020

3 by HagePotPotato »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:33 PM

» episode is unknown

jetpunch - Apr 18, 2020

1 by X-NEKO- »»
May 17, 2020 10:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.