Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2019 4:51 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh... I like the new OP and ED! I think the anime just became a full-fledged Mahou Shoujo and I like it!

Two servants of the devil descended into the earth, and they are after Maron's life. Fin is also nowhere to be found, and yet another demon appeared. This time it was a more powerful being, which instead of possessing objects and people had a physical body in this world and had to be defeated.

Maron did her best, but it was too much for her normal self, luckily the few demons that Sinbad managed to seal before her ended up charging up her Angel Feather, turning it into a new Rosary, and ta-da! A new transformation and powers! I like her new holy ribbon and the changes. I just wonder if Miyako/the police will still have a role to play. I would think not because without Fin there are no Calling Cards, and Jeanne will most certainly no longer try to "steal" objects, just fight physical demons so... Fin might very well be the Angel Jeanne is facing in the end of the OP and also the endgame "villain" too, can't wait!
Apr 12, 2019 9:20 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
love the second part of the anime we are getting closer to our romance aswell lol

Dec 16, 2020 4:31 AM

Jun 2015
The new villain is so cute! This opening is also great

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Episode 26 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 25, 2019

3 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 21, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Episode 17 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 21, 2019

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 12, 7:37 AM

Poll: » Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Episode 16 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 21, 2019

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 12, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Episode 14 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 20, 2019

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 11, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Episode 12 Discussion

Fayrin - Mar 20, 2019

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 11, 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.