Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2019 4:00 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ryuu wanted to join Shirayuki and Obi on their journey! I'm glad for him. After Ryuu's conversation, Shirayuki asked Garak for permission too. What a great friendship!

It was also nice to see Garak, Higata, and Yatsufusa again at the royal pharmacy. Garak basically lit up at the news from Ryuu's letter to her. What a great boss!

Now, two months have passed, and the Phostyrias journey might start next chapter!

Thank you, @earthfairys!

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Mar 26, 2019 9:58 PM

Mar 2012
This is probably the longest we'll ever see Ryuu speak. haha
If there's one thing I enjoy about the characters, it's that they take the time to show appreciation for one another and acknowledge how they were able to change because of their bonds.

The cover art makes me want a chapter of Zen helping Shirayuki prepare a presentation about different medicinal plants. She's the magnificent and erudite professor, and he's the eager-to-learn pupil who sweeps her up in his arms when he declares it's time for a study break. XD

"Let's go get some tea. It's important to stay hydrated, wouldn't you say, Professor Shirayuki?"
*laughs* "You make a good point. Very well, let's see what kinds of tea the pharmacy has today."
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Mar 26, 2019 10:16 PM

Sep 2010
xxxATiON said:
This is probably the longest we'll ever see Ryuu speak. haha

Who knows? Maybe if there is ever another Ryuu-centered chapter, he will talk even more. lol XD Little Ryuu has grown so much!

The cover art makes me want a chapter of Zen helping Shirayuki prepare a presentation about different medicinal plants.

This sounds like a fan fiction~

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Mar 28, 2019 4:48 AM

Aug 2012
OMG, Shirayuki casually say something like this is something I can never get used to, If I was Obi

I'm so glad for all three of them :D
Such a nice chapter

Jul 10, 2019 2:59 PM

Jun 2015
RYUU MY CHILD IM SO PROUD OF YOU ( ;⌄; )

I'm so happy Ryuu decided to join on the journey, cuz if he goes back to Wistal I think that'll be the last time we'll see him, not counting small cameos whenever Shirayuki visited the castle

But now I'll get to see more of my fav combo (aka ObiRyuu) in the future. Too bad it'll be a very long time before we get KiriRyuu interaction, aah my children ( ;⌄; )
Echo Protection Squad | Bamco pls give Kresnik Bros happiness

Despair cause: dying children everywhere | ShinAya is important
―living a maso shipper life since 89.57% of her OTPs are Doomed by Canon―

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 103 Discussion

Daisuki - Dec 26, 2018

18 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 92 Discussion

Daisuki - Nov 25, 2017

31 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:17 AM

» Getting close to ending ? No spoilers !

xnub - Dec 28, 2023

5 by xnub »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 11 Discussion

Cenedess - Aug 1, 2009

7 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 9 Discussion

Cenedess - Jun 9, 2009

6 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.