Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 25, 3:17 PM

if so then which is better, reading the manga or watching this?
Even if it has good reviews, if I think it's shit then it's shit.

Aug 20, 6:19 PM

want to know the same

Yesterday, 4:05 AM

I didn't read the Manga but I'm finishing the anime pretty soon. To be honest I asked myself the same thing but I actually love the anime. Let me just tell you that it starts off pretty bad. I mean the first five episodes you might even hate it. But after that it gets serious. But I highly suggest you should watch it.

Yesterday, 6:36 AM

HorokeuAburame said:
I didn't read the Manga but I'm finishing the anime pretty soon. To be honest I asked myself the same thing but I actually love the anime. Let me just tell you that it starts off pretty bad. I mean the first five episodes you might even hate it. But after that it gets serious. But I highly suggest you should watch it.

Will take that into consideration, thanks

Yesterday, 2:12 PM

RPWPA said:
HorokeuAburame said:

Update, I just finished it. Give it a try, maybe let me know what you think about it when you do. I'm curious now ^^

Today, 4:20 AM

HyeChaeyoung said:
RPWPA said:

Update, I just finished it. Give it a try, maybe let me know what you think about it when you do. I'm curious now ^^

Sorry to disappoint but sadly I dont have that much free time atm but if I do read it then I will try not to forget to tell you. Looking forward to it anyways.