Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 25, 2019 12:16 PM
Jun 2016
This final episode is going to be legendary. This was a perfect buildup episode that still told a great story.
Mar 25, 2019 12:16 PM

May 2018
adaptation quality 100%
Mar 25, 2019 12:25 PM

Mar 2017
I never thought i'd think of Mob as cool but this season he's been soooo cool!
I live for those 100% moments haha
Mar 25, 2019 12:28 PM
Nov 2018
FesterTY said:
LiedElfen said:

Well the demography doesn't work that way, i can't say that i don't see a psychological anime as a psychological anime because it is no matter what i think a psychological anime and while it's true that Mob has some slice of life and comedy it still is a shounen and we don't need to expect another series because it is what it is.

Demography has no place in this. It was me expressing my opinions and what I think of the show in general, and I’m allowed to do so. I have never said that this show isn’t shounen, because I acknowledge that it is

My apologies if i sounded harsh or didn't phrased well what i wanted to say, you can state your opinions and i didn't wanted to say otherwise. I meant to say that it being a shounen will not only have the story pr comedy but it will also have the fight and the fight have been uber tier and we can all appreciate that, also as we know Mob is (like almost any other series) based in arcs and this arc is about fights while also stating how much Mob has grown as a character since the first episode of the first season and that character development is important for the story.
LiedElfenMar 25, 2019 12:32 PM
Mar 25, 2019 12:41 PM

Mar 2018
We don't deserve this anime, it's just too good
The character development for Shigeo has been fantastic
Next week is gonna be insane, i can't wait
Mar 25, 2019 12:50 PM
May 2016
Adored this episode and I think people have been unfairly sleeping on this arc because of the more action-oriented focus it's taken. The stories of these characters came shining through in this ep after being built up over the past few ones, Mob's means of turning the characters he goes up against into his allies through how he talks to them or through how his ideologies clash and change after meeting them really makes this show feel like it shouldn't be called a shounen. I love how you can see bits of Mob in Serizawa and Toichiro, seeing Mob help an adult like Serizawa by giving him genuine friendship and seeing him attempt to offer the same to Toichiro was great. Toichiro seems like he'll be quite an interesting villain for the finale, definitely not only seems like Mob's strongest opponent power-wise but also with how set he is in his beliefs. He seems like Mob if Mob went down the wrong path and fully relied on his powers instead of believing in self-improvement, quite interesting.

ONE MORE WEEK BOYS
Mar 25, 2019 12:51 PM

Aug 2014
the Mob growth is real!!

BADASS episode as usual, the finale is going to be awesome
Mar 25, 2019 12:58 PM

Aug 2013
What an episode. Epic.

One more episode to go.

Mar 25, 2019 1:28 PM

Mar 2016
I thought this was the last episode, but it didn't feel like like one. I am so happy there is one more episode left.

Reigen's surprise attack didn't work. This must be serious.
Mar 25, 2019 1:47 PM
Aug 2017
FMmatron said:
Oh man, kinda expect the next episode to be a Sakuga-fest like never seen before in any other TV show.
Yup it is gonna be lit!!
Mar 25, 2019 1:59 PM

Apr 2015
mob reaches 100 twice?
now this is what I call a good episode
Mar 25, 2019 2:04 PM
Dec 2013
Can't believe I'm watching the new season of Boku no Hero Academia.
Mar 25, 2019 2:06 PM

Jan 2016
ONE truly is a genius at writing. Serizawa and the Boss are dark mirror versions of Mob and Reigen... Suzuki gave him the umbrella as a crutch so he can finally step outside his room, he later destroys it as Serizawa uses that umbrella to defend Reigen... and Bones putting it all together. Wow.

I was really scared for Reigen for a few seconds, seriously.

Guaranteed AOTY.
Mar 25, 2019 2:13 PM

Jul 2013
God dang it anime, you can't just hype me up and leave me hanging like this. What am I supposed to do this week?
Mar 25, 2019 2:19 PM
Feb 2016
I legit watched this episode during class and gosh I was at the edge of my seat, I felt as I wasn't even in my class lmao.
If this isn't anime of the year than idk what is quite honestly!
Mar 25, 2019 2:20 PM

Jul 2016
let us get hype for next week's episode!!!
todays episode is a banger, i hope next one is nuker
Mar 25, 2019 2:36 PM

Apr 2015
This was so good. Next week the climax and I honestly can't wait, this surpassed S1 by far for me. I can't wait to see Mob mop the floor with this guy next week! Bring it on!
Mar 25, 2019 2:37 PM
Apr 2016
A lot of moral-related stuff this episode, right and wrong. Well, the fight's about to begin. Good episode.
Mar 25, 2019 2:58 PM

Sep 2014
This is it. This is what peak performance looks like.

Mob really has grown. He talks about his feelings with others and reaches their hearts. But he also knows when words wont reach someone and they have to feel.

I am hyped. Mob has easily become one of my new favourites.

PS: Can we just appreciate ONE? There is OPM, the gag character superhero parody/hommage with nice art. And then he gave us this gem. And Studio Bones really gives it their all.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 25, 2019 3:16 PM

Sep 2018
"Ahhh thats hot"

I mean really hot this series just keeps getting better and better

Kinda sad that Ones other work probably will get a bad Second Season because studio and director changes, at least Mob got one

100% Anime of the Season even before JoJo and thats quite something
-Mullerio-Mar 25, 2019 3:22 PM
Mar 25, 2019 3:22 PM

May 2016
First took so much time, I been waiting to see Mob 100% Rage for so long I knew that it would happen someday and it did.

Next episode is the last I don't know how they gonna cover the last 10 chapters though.
Mar 25, 2019 3:50 PM
Aug 2018
I never thought when watching the first season's first episodes that this lame but cute and kind kid will be this BADASS and SUPER COOL :D
I really like his character evolution. This is still very like him but nothing that he was in the beginning. He matured to a very unique admirable character.
This season's first episodes were just okay so I was very afraid, what if this show ends u boring... welp, after Reigen's confessing episodes this season surpassed the first one.
Mar 25, 2019 4:09 PM
Oct 2016
I was kind of disappointed I already hoped that the final fight was in this episode the episode itself was not as good as the 11 this friendship business in shounen is already half saturated for me 😕
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2019 4:46 PM

Dec 2008
FesterTY said:
peeyaj said:

One won the 62nd Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shōnen category in 2017 with MP100.. Could you believe that? 😏

To be honest, I don’t see MP100 as a shounen anime. I love this anime because of the story, not the fight. I can understand people who dislike the past 3 episodes, though, because I do too. I don’t hate it or anything, but there aren’t a lot of stories in this arc for me to enjoy

You two are gonna love season 3. Or so I hope as a manga reader. Broccoli arc and ending arc are absolutely beautiful. But you have to understand fights are a storytelling tool for MP100 and should not be dismissed as 'just fights' even if you don't enjoy them.
Mar 25, 2019 4:48 PM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode as always.

It's interesting to see that Serizawa is a case of what Mob would be if was influenced by the wrong persona and Touichirou is basically what Mob could have been had he not met Reigen and made friends. Liking the contrast here.

I love how Mob tries to talk Touichirou out of it, loving how much he's grown. To be able to firmly declare that he is who he is because of all the people he's met. How we as people no matter how anti-social we are, still desire human contact and friendship on some level. It's because of our weakness as humans that we've come this far cause we support each other. :)
I understand if people are off put but how 'shounen' the themes seem but it scores huge points for me. It's what I loved about this show, these themes were always the core moving part of this show and it's what makes it so amazing.

Bones are doing an incredible job with the production. It's just spectacular. Waiting for the final episode to blow me away. xD

Mar 25, 2019 4:50 PM
Mar 2019
LiedElfen said:
-Stray said:
This show just keeps on one upping each episode its unbelievable, what the hell did we do to get such a story, we don't deserve this.
The way Mob matured from the kid that didnt know what to do to now being the one who understands people who are lost the most...
Top notch animation, choreography, direction, story and voice acting, need I say more to point out that this is the AOTY hands down.

That fire blast to Reigen gave Mob some bad memories from his parents and went "Ikari 100%".
Last ep next week... I'm gonna miss this show so damn much.
Mob Psycho is such an amazing anime.
Goosebumps the whole episode I was fcking sweating from start to finish.

The year is just starting so there could still appear a lot of great anime, if you just crown this as the AOTY without watching most of the amazing shows that will appear this year then that title doesn't hold much value. I like Mob and it deserves a 9 score in the site but even this season it isn't hands down the anime of the season because there are a lot of great series airing.

Of course his opinion holds value. Mob Psycho is THAT good.
Mar 25, 2019 4:52 PM

Apr 2016
Serizawa is one of my favorite characters in the series, I'm so glad we got to see his big moment in the anime!
looks like we'll see the climax of the fight with Suzuki for the finale of this season
Mar 25, 2019 4:58 PM

Oct 2015
Kyu!! Mob is so cool when he gets serious, I can't take away anything from the Boss because he is the true Epiphany of a true villain.

Best episode ever, I wish it wasnt 13 episodes though, I need more even though we haven't the reached final ep.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 25, 2019 5:39 PM

Oct 2014
HOT DAYUM, well this episode was LIT!

Also Serizawa is so relatable hjsdfhkjshdfj
Mar 25, 2019 5:59 PM

Jan 2013
This episode had a lot of moral talk, Mob grew so much since the 1st episode! Proud of you Mob! You go boy!

This is probably the first that i am feeling worried about Mob but on the other side, i am happy because this is probably the first enemy that is on Mob's level xD This will be probably the only challenge for him.

The boss is pretty OP, and his skill makes him even stronger.
I hope we will have a scene about Mob and the girl he likes.

Can't wait!! So hyped for this! Thank you ONE <3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 25, 2019 6:11 PM

Jul 2016
lihle808 said:
Kyu!! Mob is so cool when he gets serious, I can't take away anything from the Boss because he is the true Epiphany of a true villain.

Best episode ever, I wish it wasnt 13 episodes though, I need more even though we haven't the reached final ep.

I wonder how long until we get season 3...
Mar 25, 2019 6:14 PM

Jan 2017
xSHREKTx said:
Next week will be the last ep and i hope it will be great

............. waiting mob confess to tsubomi-chan

That'll be until the next season or movie, unfortunately. The last episode can only adapt the finishing of the World Domination arc.
Mar 25, 2019 7:08 PM

May 2016
everything about this show is great, can't wait for the season finale

Mar 25, 2019 7:14 PM
Mar 2017
This episode was amazing, Mob must deal with Suzuki's arrogance and his enormous source of energy.

Mob and Serizawa connected through their powers, it is sad to see how Serizawa's life was until Suzuki came to recruit him, to live with fear for not being accepted and the pain of hurting the people you care about is complex to live a life like this.
Serizawa is quite powerful, especially with that umbrella he is so attached to, but in the end Mob's words reach the poor man, but his attack that goes directly to Mob does not affect him, since he absorbs it and then returns it to Serizawa and that's where he discovers that Mob and he are the same.
Mob at 100% always makes things tense, since we know that his powers are overwhelming, but Suzuki is already at another level and gives a good beating to the poor kid, but before he continues Reigen appears to talk with the monster, but at the end Reigen only gets Suzuki more enrage and receives a massive attack that fortunately is stopped by Serisawa, but on the other hand this only causes Mob to get angry and his powers rise, but even so there is a big gap between Mob and Suzuki.
This episode without a doubt was incredible, Mob is being pushed to his limit and Suzuki only shows the fruits of his extensive psychic training.
Serizawa moved me with his life, the acceptance of others can sometimes cloud your judgment of what is good and what is not. But I think that by owing Suzuki so much he just cooperated for fear of returning to his old life.
The next episode will be the last and as it shows in the preview, the last episode promises an epic fight between Mob and the boss.
Mar 25, 2019 7:23 PM

Jan 2016
Omni0477 said:
xSHREKTx said:
Next week will be the last ep and i hope it will be great

............. waiting mob confess to tsubomi-chan

That'll be until the next season or movie, unfortunately. The last episode can only adapt the finishing of the World Domination arc.

In the manga is there another full arc after this or just like an epilogue type deal?
"The law doesn't protect people, people protect the law."

- Akane Tsunemori

Mar 25, 2019 7:54 PM

May 2015
I have a feeling that next episode will be one of the best episodes in anime history.
TsukuyomiREKTMar 25, 2019 8:03 PM

Mar 25, 2019 8:02 PM

Apr 2018
Yes! Finally! We get to see Mob fighting again!
Mar 25, 2019 8:03 PM

Jul 2016
Another great episode.

Mob being so confident about what he believes is so satisfying to see. He has grown a lot since last season and I'm really happy for him.

I also felt a bit sad for Serizawa, being honest. He's a good guy and basically who Mob would have become if Reigen hadn't been there so I hope he can move on once all this conflict is over.

Absolutely looking forward to the finale!
Mar 25, 2019 8:12 PM

Jan 2017
dividingMDH said:
Omni0477 said:

In the manga is there another full arc after this or just like an epilogue type deal?

There's actually two more arcs and a mini-arc. If Bones wanted to, they could adapt the Reigen spinoff as well for a full season. (And yes, there will be an epilogue showing Mob's future school life.)
OmniculusMar 25, 2019 8:21 PM
Mar 25, 2019 9:32 PM

Mar 2013
This was probably the best episode of the entire season so far, soo many emotions from mob is personality change vs his enemy that has the complete opposite values/ideals. Insane episode, I am so impressed by how well the whole nakama power dwells over evil in this show is, it actually felt legit and not just a cliche !
Mar 25, 2019 9:38 PM
Jan 2016
I am proud of how much Mob grew since thh beginning, now he have enough moral to debate about what is right an wrong for him!

Serizawa were being used, and i am glad that Mob opened his eyes!

Reigan moment was awesome and funny!

Dam here we go, Mob is going crazy, and maybe i will go too, cant wait for last fight!
Mar 25, 2019 9:41 PM

Feb 2015
Mob for sense justice and opening hearts, but the boss is no joke...heading to packed finale can't wait!!

Mar 25, 2019 9:43 PM

Sep 2017
Really awesome moment between mob and umbrella guy. Reigen showing up really shows how much he cares. Unfortunately his typically strat of bs > sucker punch didn't work this time. Really pumped for the finale. I kinda expected to not get too much of the fight this episode. Regardless it was a great episode.
Mar 25, 2019 10:30 PM
Apr 2018
I want to see MP100II reach the 9 mark at the end of this season.
Mar 25, 2019 10:36 PM

Feb 2014
Are we getting the ???% next episode?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 25, 2019 10:43 PM
Jul 2017
Modafaking dudes whom makes this non worthy cliff hangers

GOSSSHHHH!

I so desesperated for that reak figth o mai gad
Mar 25, 2019 10:58 PM

Dec 2012
This episode gave me chills especially when that epic soundtrack started playing

Mar 26, 2019 12:14 AM

Dec 2016
HOLY FUCK THE HYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 26, 2019 1:24 AM

Mar 2019
hyped af for next episode, hope we get to see ???%
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2019

404 by squiddard »»
Apr 17, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2019

420 by SorrowG »»
Apr 15, 4:35 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jiharo - Dec 4, 2018

347 by Nm-Lahm »»
Apr 5, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

251 by squiddard »»
Apr 1, 4:36 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

191 by squiddard »»
Mar 31, 2:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.