Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 28, 2019 11:13 PM

Aug 2011
shanimebib said:
Congintive said:

I think most people are so shocked by that they didn't want to see the reality but reality hits hard so can't blame them lol.

Regardless, the chances do not increase for Itsuki by any means. If anything, Itsuki being Rena revelation this early (with at least 20 something chapter left) means the exact opposite and it does more damage to her chances of being the bride.

Oh please this. I don't care if Rena is Itsuki, I just don't want her and ONLY HER to be the bride.

But to be honest seeing how it's currently unfolding, I can't see Fuu ending up with anyone else at this rate..

fak
Mar 29, 2019 12:06 AM
Jan 2015
Itsuki is now on the offensive, finally.
My Queens

Mar 29, 2019 2:15 AM
Jan 2009
I think fuutarou discovered that it was itsuki in Rena outfit, but he really dont want to say that before kyoto trip to have good mood and have fun. Now maybe we can get some answers after kyoto trip arc who is who
Mar 29, 2019 2:36 AM

Mar 2017
Itsuki appeared before Fuutarou as Rena again. So he knew "Rena" was one of the quintuplets. He didn't know the exact identity though. It's hard to tell what Itsuki is thinking and what's her feelings about everything.
She invites Uesugi to visit the place where they first met together. That might create some misunderstandings between the sisters.
Mar 29, 2019 3:17 AM

Apr 2012
shanimebib said:
Congintive said:

I think most people are so shocked by that they didn't want to see the reality but reality hits hard so can't blame them lol.

Regardless, the chances do not increase for Itsuki by any means. If anything, Itsuki being Rena revelation this early (with at least 20 something chapter left) means the exact opposite and it does more damage to her chances of being the bride.

Does it really have 20 chapters left? I also read something like that from another website, did the author already announce that this will end at around chapter 100?
Signature removed. Please check your inbox
Mar 29, 2019 3:26 AM

Apr 2012
i really should of spaced out reading the manga, cause i caught up to quick and now im that angry at myself :(

personally i do think Rena is Itsuki, but maybe thats to obvious? haha, love this series
Mar 29, 2019 3:54 AM
Jan 2011
Fuutarou shuts that crap down and had enough with the games.He pretty much says,if you want to come at me,come at me direct.
Mar 29, 2019 4:09 AM
Jan 2011
Vikzor30 said:
shanimebib said:

Does it really have 20 chapters left? I also read something like that from another website, did the author already announce that this will end at around chapter 100?
Vikzor30 said:
shanimebib said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/aj3nfz/haruba_negi_interview_5toubun_no_hanayome/

Here is intereview. He didnt say 20 chapters but he doesn't know if he will end it this year or not.

Mar 29, 2019 5:13 AM
Nov 2016
yosepdxt said:
Itsuki is the childhood quints CONFIRMED.

For now, Itsuki is kinda indecisive imo. At first she appears to be a mysterious character just waiting for Fuutarou to notice her. But now she gives signals as clear as day and being pushy as if forcing Fuutarou to remember and I bet now he recognizes Rena and his childhood friend to be Itsuki this whole time. So, that will raise the "Rejected Flag" even though we don't know how Fuutarou feels about his childhood friend yet. That's a minus point for Itsuki to me. Even though I ship Itsuki beside Miku, but I really hope Itsuki to stay mysterious.

But, Fuutarou's not being dense and stupid AF is a huge plus point. To be able to recognize adult Rena to be one of the quints really caught me off guard (we got a good protagonist here boys).
yeah we sure did i was actually shock as to how his character is different from the typical cliche harem trope
Mar 29, 2019 5:15 AM
Nov 2016
Congintive said:
Well, I thought that was Ichika playing Rena but guess not so why is Itsuki doing that?

I wonder if Fuu will be able to tell who rena is from the quins? But ma man is genius I hope every harem has MC like Fuu.
yeah that would make other harem stories more bearable to read
Mar 29, 2019 5:18 AM
Nov 2016
Congintive said:
shanimebib said:
Wasn't it already confirmed in the previous chapter? I am kinda shocked with the responses above.

yeah that shit is quite cruel
Mar 29, 2019 5:19 AM
Nov 2016
tywhoppity said:
Well, that didn't go as well as Itsuki planned. One could say Fuu regressed by not caring anymore to differentiate the girls, but for one, he has to stay at arm's distance from them all due to Nakano's order, and also, he's tired of all the mindgames of every girl except Yotsuba.

Raiha outing Fuu about his underwear, lol, then pestering him to buy the girls' something for their birthdays. Wonder if he'll get them anything?

The whole exchange between Fuu and Yotsuba was pure gold, from Fuu outing her about her kiddie panties, to Yotsuba checking her boob size, to Yotsuba backing Fuu into a corner regarding Rena.

Yotsuba's future plans? Hopefully, Fuu's wife...... :' )
that would be sweet and is quie intresting to see
Mar 29, 2019 6:34 AM

Nov 2007
Vikzor30 said:
shanimebib said:

Those are mainly fans' speculations that the manga will end in the 12th volume (i.e. chapter 108-109) given the pace of the story. There is no guarantee that it will reach 12th volume either (11th is given considering the quints' cover iteration). That being said, it will depend on how the coming chapters unfold. The Kyoto arc will pretty much give a more concrete idea of the length of the manga.

Personally, while I love the manga, I am against it being dragged to the point it becomes just another harem romcom. It should pull the curtain when Negi is already considered a legend for bringing a harem romcom in the forefront of a major magazine (i.e. WSM).
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 29, 2019 7:21 AM

Jul 2016
I hope Yotsuba get her share on the arc
Mar 29, 2019 8:58 AM
Feb 2016
shanimebib said:
Vikzor30 said:

Those are mainly fans' speculations that the manga will end in the 12th volume (i.e. chapter 108-109) given the pace of the story. There is no guarantee that it will reach 12th volume either (11th is given considering the quints' cover iteration). That being said, it will depend on how the coming chapters unfold. The Kyoto arc will pretty much give a more concrete idea of the length of the manga.

Personally, while I love the manga, I am against it being dragged to the point it becomes just another harem romcom. It should pull the curtain when Negi is already considered a legend for bringing a harem romcom in the forefront of a major magazine (i.e. WSM).

Like you, I don't want it to be dragged on for too long, but another part of me wants it to keep going a bit longer, cuz I don't want a rushed ending. Hopefully, he decides to keep it going if he has any other ideas and that Itsuki isn't the winner just because of first girl privileges. I've hated when they do that when the first girl is usually the worst.

Hopefully it goes onto chapter 150 at least. That seems like a good area to stop at. Either give me Miku as the main winner or a harem ending
Mar 29, 2019 9:00 AM
Feb 2016
xsilicon9 said:
Vikzor30 said:

Vikzor30 said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/aj3nfz/haruba_negi_interview_5toubun_no_hanayome/

Here is intereview. He didnt say 20 chapters but he doesn't know if he will end it this year or not.

I'm hoping he extends it at least or plans to keep it going, cuz I don't want a rushed ending and it hasn't even been 100 chapters yet. Get it to 150 or maybe 170 and that might be a good area to stop if there's enough development for each character. Just don't make itsuki the winner, cuz despite her being first girl she's the worst of them all. I'd rather have a Miku ending or harem one instead. Mainly Harem
Mar 29, 2019 11:54 AM
Jan 2011
Supersky said:
xsilicon9 said:

I'm hoping he extends it at least or plans to keep it going, cuz I don't want a rushed ending and it hasn't even been 100 chapters yet. Get it to 150 or maybe 170 and that might be a good area to stop if there's enough development for each character. Just don't make itsuki the winner, cuz despite her being first girl she's the worst of them all. I'd rather have a Miku ending or harem one instead. Mainly Harem

That was definitely Miku that married him in Chapter 32.But who knows what he's planning.
Mar 29, 2019 2:23 PM
Feb 2016
xsilicon9 said:
Supersky said:

That was definitely Miku that married him in Chapter 32.But who knows what he's planning.

If it is Miku, I will love this manga for eternity. Also hoping for a harem ending too, just since they're all great
Mar 29, 2019 2:54 PM

Feb 2018
Ah man i felt bad for itsuki when he said shoo shoo and her response was Do you not care about me anymore, i know she's the one who said to let her go, but still it hurt. I think she's trying to sort her feelings, I'm very curious to see what happens next
TsubasavoMar 29, 2019 6:31 PM
Mar 29, 2019 2:57 PM
Jan 2011
yosepdxt said:
Itsuki is the childhood quints CONFIRMED.

For now, Itsuki is kinda indecisive imo. At first she appears to be a mysterious character just waiting for Fuutarou to notice her. But now she gives signals as clear as day and being pushy as if forcing Fuutarou to remember and I bet now he recognizes Rena and his childhood friend to be Itsuki this whole time. So, that will raise the "Rejected Flag" even though we don't know how Fuutarou feels about his childhood friend yet. That's a minus point for Itsuki to me. Even though I ship Itsuki beside Miku, but I really hope Itsuki to stay mysterious.

But, Fuutarou's not being dense and stupid AF is a huge plus point. To be able to recognize adult Rena to be one of the quints really caught me off guard (we got a good protagonist here boys).

He would have to be a complete idiot to think she just randomly popped up out of nowhere and had nothing to do with the quints.
Mar 29, 2019 6:20 PM

Jun 2015
Kmlshblr said:
Ah man i felt bad for itsuki when he said shoo shoo and her response was Do not care about me anymore, i know she's the one who said to let her go, but still it hurt. I think she's trying to sort her feelings, I'm very curious to see what happens next

It seems like just the two of us who are rooting for Itsuki. Yeah poor her, I hope she will sort her feeling.
Mar 30, 2019 3:58 AM
Jan 2009
yosepdxt said:
Kmlshblr said:
Ah man i felt bad for itsuki when he said shoo shoo and her response was Do not care about me anymore, i know she's the one who said to let her go, but still it hurt. I think she's trying to sort her feelings, I'm very curious to see what happens next

It seems like just the two of us who are rooting for Itsuki. Yeah poor her, I hope she will sort her feeling.

But you know, that itsuki is hurting herself, she want to get answers from fuutarou in disguise, but i think she have to talk face to face, Honestly and without unnecessary things
Mar 30, 2019 9:50 AM
Jan 2011
When is the next chapter coming out?
Mar 30, 2019 10:30 AM
Feb 2019
guyver999 said:
i try to read the raw version and....

Lmao thats fkin true
Mar 31, 2019 4:01 AM
Dec 2018
Itsuki can go either way we’re not sure if fuu was in love with Rena when he met her all those years ago in Kyoto, but as of right now you could say the next chapters will be about itsuki sorting her feelings and possibly realizing she may be in love with fuu. Next chapters are going to be interesting and see what happens between the two.
Ricardo3813Mar 31, 2019 4:06 AM
Mar 31, 2019 10:49 AM

Dec 2014
Damn it was itsuki...how funny and brilliant...now which one kissed him.... I hope it Yotsuba it wuld be so awesome...but it maybe Miku too
Mar 31, 2019 1:12 PM
May 2018
Guys i just finished this manga and i am new to to the quintessential quintuplets so can i ask when is the next chapter?
Mar 31, 2019 4:13 PM
Apr 2017
ThebeastNemo said:
Guys i just finished this manga and i am new to to the quintessential quintuplets so can i ask when is the next chapter?

it updates every Thursday
Mar 31, 2019 11:59 PM

Oct 2015
well that was a big nuke to the whole rena thing. good chapter. makes me much more confident that someone other than itsuki can win
Apr 1, 2019 5:51 AM

Jan 2011
Really wondering what exactly Itsuki's plan is here.
Apr 1, 2019 6:00 PM

Aug 2010
Wish more chapters were out... caught up too fast.

I don't know what Itsuki's motive is here. Why suddenly bring Rena back now. I still don't think she has any romantic feelings for him.
Apr 2, 2019 2:57 AM

Dec 2018
Super sad that I've caught up with the manga, but just to reconfirm, do they release one chapter a week and will it on that same day be translated into English or do we have to wait even longer. PS Ive been rooting for Itsuki my whole life she better win.
Apr 5, 2019 10:53 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, so the final confirmation is that Itsuki’s Rena just like I predicted at first. What is she up to though, on a serious note?

Rena is apparently the Quints’ mother name, pretty much figured that out already. Fuutarou was amazing this Chapter, like seriously. So unfazed and confident, just great xD! “Shoo, shoo”, this was probably taking a little too far though. Yotsuba’s expression in the final panel was hilarious, it’s got to be shocking for a neutral(probably) like her to see all of her sisters fall for Fuutarou and not one by one but all at once like this!

But my question for a while now, who the heck kissed him? Gah, there’s hardly any hints to that and that’s so infuriating but in a good way.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 11, 2019 7:05 AM

Sep 2014
Looks like it's Itsuki's time to shine now ~ Really looking forward to see how bloody this 2nd field trip will go ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )
Apr 12, 2019 7:35 PM
Apr 2019
As a fan of Itsuki, some of the chapters after the field trip during the second year saga do have Fuutarou remembering parts of meeting "Rena" from years back in Kyoto. The parallels drawn with the childhood one to Itsuki was while Fuutarou was hospitalized, and he was waking up before talking to Itsuki about the reason he studies so much. I found it pretty heartwarming that the "Rena" from elementary school bought a bunch of charms and decided to set a good example for the others, which Itsuki has mentioned before in the one of the beginning chapters of the Seven Goodbye arc before her argument with Nino ensues, but of course, there hasn't been much progress with it.
Apr 24, 2019 9:44 PM

Jun 2013
Ah ha. The Law of First Girl strikes again. It was Itsuki all along.

Author has done a pretty decent job of keeping the mystery going. Wouldn't be surprised if there's another twist coming, but I might be surprised at the result.
-Trippwire-Apr 24, 2019 9:48 PM
Mar 28, 2020 11:51 AM

Mar 2019
Rena was Itsuki all along. Well, I feel like it's been rather obvious for like 50 chapters now but I suppose it's nice to finally get a confirmation.
OωO
Apr 18, 2020 4:37 AM

Feb 2018
Where is bikini scene wtf...
Jun 4, 2020 2:43 AM
Apr 2016
OH NOW, iTS TIME FOR ITSUKI
Dec 21, 2022 6:20 AM

May 2020
Yea, Rena is Itsuki. Nothing surprised, the story tell it self before this moment. Study tour incoming.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.