Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Oct 28, 7:43 AM
Emillian said:
dvega said:

you are wrong, yes, he swore to protect Emilia, but that doesn't mean he can just love her as a woman
also, you went with a wrong argument, I said he loves both of them equally, it doesn't matter to him what Rem did to him before, his opinion and feelings are the only ones that matters

what is everyone problem with just respect everyone opinion abou who they prefer? both are great

Well that doesn't sound good either...that means he's cheating Emilia with Rem?
From what ur saying this its what i understand..
And yes both are great but i cannot accept when someone tries to downside Emilia in favor of Rem...that's why many people get triggered, cuz remfags only care about their chick and not even others opinions and feelings....that's the main problem here.

https://youtu.be/k_kU0ZigVtQ. Here, this guy has a perfect explanation for why Subaru likes emilia so much. And that he loves Rem and Emilia the same amount. And its worthless to keep arguing abt. Argue abt how good the anime is, i loved it and I rewatch it every week.All my wallpapers are abt re:zero. Anyways have a good day yall. New lightnovel gets to my home in a bit, hyped to know whats gonna happen :3.

Oct 28, 12:52 PM

OveRzReeX said:
Emillian said:

Well that doesn't sound good either...that means he's cheating Emilia with Rem?
From what ur saying this its what i understand..
And yes both are great but i cannot accept when someone tries to downside Emilia in favor of Rem...that's why many people get triggered, cuz remfags only care about their chick and not even others opinions and feelings....that's the main problem here.

https://youtu.be/k_kU0ZigVtQ. Here, this guy has a perfect explanation for why Subaru likes emilia so much. And that he loves Rem and Emilia the same amount. And its worthless to keep arguing abt. Argue abt how good the anime is, i loved it and I rewatch it every week.All my wallpapers are abt re:zero. Anyways have a good day yall. New lightnovel gets to my home in a bit, hyped to know whats gonna happen :3.

I agree 100% with what that guy its saying...but after even that i cant stand Rem's attitude in first episodes after her first reveal and her "radical" change till the final (i cant stand people that do stupid shit without even an resonable proof and act like how tf they want) and more than that i cant stand those mfs who think Rem is so goddamn cute and perfect and Subaru its an asshole for different reasons when they didn't even read the novel and dont know his real intentions, personality and his REAL progress in this adventure.

Oct 29, 3:18 AM
Emillian said:
OveRzReeX said:

I agree 100% with what that guy its saying...but after even that i cant stand Rem's attitude in first episodes after her first reveal and her "radical" change till the final (i cant stand people that do stupid shit without even an resonable proof and act like how tf they want) and more than that i cant stand those mfs who think Rem is so goddamn cute and perfect and Subaru its an asshole for different reasons when they didn't even read the novel and dont know his real intentions, personality and his REAL progress in this adventure.

U got a point, and u are argumenting it, which is good,most of the people don't do it. Everything Rem did at the start was try fix what she thought it was dangerous. It was a misunderstanding, I accepted it cause Im used to misunderstand a lot of things irl. She wanted to protect her sister from Subaru cause of the Witch's odor that was on Subaru. She wanted to protect her sister from remembering it all again. I dont think that Rem is perfect, just like Emilia or Subaru. Well Emilia also got mad at Subaru bcs of a misunderstanding, i know that it isnt the whole reason of why she got mad. Subaru said he couldn't give her a normal treatment,cause he loved her. Since he didnt knew how she was treated among the citizens, he didnt told her that he loved her, which could ve saved the relationship they had at the moment. In Re:Zero there's a lot of misunderstandings. Like when Rem died, Ram and Roswall were threatening subaru and Ram actually tried to kill him. Anyways I like both of Emilia and Rem, but Rem is my favorite. Ofc that Rem's popularity is way higher than Emilia's but both of them are pretty cool characters. Im getting the new lightnovel soon. There's a character that will re appear. Im too hyped. Idk what to expect. Anyways, a good day for all of u.

Oct 29, 12:44 PM
WatchGiantRobo

"ReZero" S2 will be at the beginning of 2020
https://twitter.com/Spytrue/status/1189266040850735104

Waiting for AIR or ryokutya837 to confirm.

Oct 29, 1:33 PM

OveRzReeX said:
Emillian said:

U got a point, and u are argumenting it, which is good,most of the people don't do it. Everything Rem did at the start was try fix what she thought it was dangerous. It was a misunderstanding, I accepted it cause Im used to misunderstand a lot of things irl. She wanted to protect her sister from Subaru cause of the Witch's odor that was on Subaru. She wanted to protect her sister from remembering it all again. I dont think that Rem is perfect, just like Emilia or Subaru. Well Emilia also got mad at Subaru bcs of a misunderstanding, i know that it isnt the whole reason of why she got mad. Subaru said he couldn't give her a normal treatment,cause he loved her. Since he didnt knew how she was treated among the citizens, he didnt told her that he loved her, which could ve saved the relationship they had at the moment. In Re:Zero there's a lot of misunderstandings. Like when Rem died, Ram and Roswall were threatening subaru and Ram actually tried to kill him. Anyways I like both of Emilia and Rem, but Rem is my favorite. Ofc that Rem's popularity is way higher than Emilia's but both of them are pretty cool characters. Im getting the new lightnovel soon. There's a character that will re appear. Im too hyped. Idk what to expect. Anyways, a good day for all of u.

Im glad to see that a Rem fan doesn't throw random sh*t at others and we actually have a good discution here. Don't worry, you will see that all these misundersandings will have a reason after you will know the backstory behind every character especially Emilia's which is absolutely tragic

Oct 29, 11:04 PM
三葉

This season is gonna flop hard in ratings here on Mal because a certain someone won't be a focus anymore and that certain someone's fans are gonna spam 1's out of 10 on this season despite the story getting more and more interesting,intense ,lore expansion and story arcs waaaaay better than the 1st season.

Oct 30, 5:53 AM

VanishingKira said:

AnimeTV Official YouTube Channel says the same too. Winter or Spring, supposedly.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzFjsGqd-7o0V2lyXKODYUw/community?lb=UgwnxIw7xzHXkrcLOoN4AaABCQ

Hype!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 30, 6:19 AM
_MushiRock11_ said:
VanishingKira said:

AnimeTV Official YouTube Channel says the same too. Winter or Spring, supposedly.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzFjsGqd-7o0V2lyXKODYUw/community?lb=UgwnxIw7xzHXkrcLOoN4AaABCQ

Hype!

AnimeTV source is Spy, you can see a retweet from it

Oct 30, 6:27 AM

dvega said:
AnimeTV source is Spy, you can see a retweet from it

Oh, you're right about that.

Looks like we will just have to wait for official confirmation now.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 30, 4:19 PM
-Stray said:
This season is gonna flop hard in ratings here on Mal because a certain someone won't be a focus anymore and that certain someone's fans are gonna spam 1's out of 10 on this season despite the story getting more and more interesting,intense ,lore expansion and story arcs waaaaay better than the 1st season.

I already know what happens and I'm not mad. :P. Yep, lore is expanding and more characters are coming, still don't need to be a dick abt it. I think like only 25 % of them. Sometimes people need to let it go,which some of them don't do unfortunately. Avoid those kind of comments cause they just make it worse. :/

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]