Forum Settings
Forums

What is something that you would like to get off your chest?

New
Mar 24, 2019 1:11 PM

May 2017
Here’s something that I can say:

The truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard anyone tries to hide it or stop it. Lies are just a temporary delay to the inevitable.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2019 2:08 PM

Dec 2016
sounds like you just want information to blackmail mal users with later on
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Mar 24, 2019 2:34 PM
Jul 2018
Not always. Lots of unsolved cases out there. Only ones accounted for are the ones who get caught. The ones who don't get caught aren't documented as part of the system.

What you've said is something naive people tell themselves so they can feel better. And the best part is, the ones who never get caught are also the most effective. Blend in the best. Around your neck of the woods sort of shtick ;)

OT: Oh yeah, about a month ago, I yelled at a girl scout and made her cry because she was annoying me. Her mother gave me a death glare lol. I had to buy her ice cream so they wouldn't make a big stink out of it. Ugh.

Mar 24, 2019 3:23 PM

Jun 2014
I've been sick for nearly a week now, and sometimes when I cough, I get the phlegm off my chest.

Mar 24, 2019 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
Nice try police, better luck next time.
Mar 24, 2019 9:45 PM

Sep 2018
Seiya said:
I've been sick for nearly a week now, and sometimes when I cough, I get the phlegm off my chest.

Same here. I've had the flu for over a week now. Sucks man...
Mar 24, 2019 10:12 PM

Jul 2015
albertbrown said:

The truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard anyone tries to hide it or stop it. Lies are just a temporary delay to the inevitable.
jokes on you, I've told a lie before and to this day nobody knows.
Nobody will ever know!
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Mar 24, 2019 10:17 PM
Oct 2018
Railey2 said:
albertbrown said:

Nobody will ever know!

Well you are wrong because you and your consciousness knows it 😝
Mar 24, 2019 10:20 PM

Oct 2012
I'm sad that Mac Miller died, I personally liked him more than Eminem.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Mar 24, 2019 10:32 PM

Jul 2015
Anushura said:
Railey2 said:
Nobody will ever know!

actually no, I completely forgot what it was about. Some stupid lie I told when I was a teenager. I just remember that I did lie but idk the context.

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

Mar 24, 2019 10:41 PM
Oct 2018
Railey2 said:
Anushura said:

actually no, I completely forgot what it was about. Some stupid lie I told when I was a teenager. I just remember that I did lie but idk the context.

Easy.

You forgot it but your consciousness has stored it in memory fragments and hidden it somewhere. Can't be recovered unless you know the techniques to tap into it 😜
Mar 24, 2019 10:46 PM

Jul 2015
Anushura said:
Railey2 said:

Easy.

You forgot it but your consciousness has stored it in memory fragments and hidden it somewhere. Can't be recovered unless you know the techniques to tap into it
oh no not this again. Give it up Anushura I'm not gonna start meditating to find a connection with my spiritual self :b

And besides, there are lots of lies that I'm sure I forgot that I don't even know I forgot. There's no way I can recall all of those, that's just impossible.

Mar 24, 2019 10:46 PM

Nov 2011
I want to be reincarnated into another world.

Mar 24, 2019 11:00 PM

Mar 2015
Fine I'll say it. Mcdonalds fries in Mcdonalds tartar sauce is good.
woah there
Mar 24, 2019 11:40 PM

Sep 2014
all I think about is female reproductive organs.
Mar 25, 2019 4:34 AM

Feb 2017
will i gain enlightenment the day i lose my virginity? ;o

Mar 25, 2019 4:41 AM
Oct 2018
Railey2 said:
Anushura said:

Easy.

You forgot it but your consciousness has stored it in memory fragments and hidden it somewhere. Can't be recovered unless you know the techniques to tap into it
oh no not this again. Give it up Anushura I'm not gonna start meditating to find a connection with my spiritual self :b

And besides, there are lots of lies that I'm sure I forgot that I don't even know I forgot. There's no way I can recall all of those, that's just impossible.

😝 Sometime Somewhere all that will come back to you as a flash 😝
Mar 25, 2019 8:45 AM

Nov 2017
An "Excelsior!" tattoo (RIP Stan Lee), a yellow ribbon tattoo, or a "Just keeping swimming" tattoo... a fella is waffling on which one to get first
Mar 25, 2019 11:17 AM

Oct 2009
I always wondered what tadpole think about their kin, when you have hundreds of brothers and sisters growing up wouldn't that equates to strangers? or would they treat anyone like they're brothers and sisters?
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Mar 25, 2019 1:26 PM

Mar 2019
Honestly? That populism is the herpes of democracy. I wish it wasn't a bipartisan sport these days.
Mar 25, 2019 2:39 PM

Jun 2015
LiYuxin said:

mac was too good for this world. big F

also why the FUCK do old people keep telling me I look like their grandson does anyone else get that a lot?
Mar 25, 2019 2:52 PM

Sep 2018
LiYuxin said:

Pretty trash rapper from the few songs I've heard from him. Looks like you haven't listened to enough Eminem...
Mar 25, 2019 11:07 PM
Nov 2017
Im gey Actually Im not. No really, Im not. U having urself a giggle m8? Ill suck yo dick no homo
Mar 25, 2019 11:33 PM
Oct 2018
JCTheKing said:
LiYuxin said:

Pretty trash rapper from the few songs I've heard from him. Looks like you haven't listened to enough Eminem...

recent eminem is overrated as balls. mac miller is a better artist then eminem
Mar 26, 2019 1:06 AM
Jul 2018
Mar 26, 2019 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
i'm not going to tell you that, it's a secret
Mar 26, 2019 7:09 AM

Feb 2008
i haven't had a therapist anymore for almost 5 months and my pstd flashbacks have been acting up like crazy and im honestly not sure what to do, its very hard to function.
Mar 26, 2019 7:12 AM

Mar 2019
albertbrown said:

No it doesn't...

believe me when I say that powerful statesmen take a whole lot of tales of their corruption to their grave.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Mar 26, 2019 7:53 AM

Dec 2014
something i'd like to take off my chest, most probably nipples.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Mar 26, 2019 7:56 AM
Jul 2018
Starchaser said:
An "Excelsior!" tattoo (RIP Stan Lee), a yellow ribbon tattoo, or a "Just keeping swimming" tattoo... a fella is waffling on which one to get first

I like the yellow ribbon idea best. Where you thinking of getting it?

OT: I have 2 best friends who I've been friends with sense 4th grade. I love them to death, but I'm slowly starting to like one of them less and less. Makes me feel sad and guilty because we would do anything for each other.
Mar 26, 2019 8:43 AM

Nov 2017
@AudioDruid

Behind my left ear. I want it to be small so that way no one can really see it unless they stare lol. Also, I feel since it's generally hidden, the "You never know what someone has been through or is going through" meaning behind it will be more potent
Mar 26, 2019 9:06 AM
Jul 2018
Starchaser said:
@AudioDruid

Behind my left ear. I want it to be small so that way no one can really see it unless they stare lol. Also, I feel since it's generally hidden, the "You never know what someone has been through or is going through" meaning behind it will be more potent

I think behind the ear tattoos look really good. And I agree that it's a pretty discrete placement. I say go for it ^^
Mar 26, 2019 9:16 AM

Nov 2017
AudioDruid said:
Starchaser said:
@AudioDruid

I think behind the ear tattoos look really good. And I agree that it's a pretty discrete placement. I say go for it ^^
Thanks! :-) It most likely will be the first one since the session won't take as long as the other two
Mar 26, 2019 1:14 PM

Feb 2015
I'm gei, make no mistake; I am straighest I have ever been when I'm gei
Mar 26, 2019 1:22 PM

Feb 2011
HungryForQuality said:
Not always. Lots of unsolved cases out there. Only ones accounted for are the ones who get caught. The ones who don't get caught aren't documented as part of the system.

What you've said is something naive people tell themselves so they can feel better. And the best part is, the ones who never get caught are also the most effective. Blend in the best. Around your neck of the woods sort of shtick ;)

OT: Oh yeah, about a month ago, I yelled at a girl scout and made her cry because she was annoying me. Her mother gave me a death glare lol. I had to buy her ice cream so they wouldn't make a big stink out of it. Ugh.

That's the society recorded truth. Truth doesn't exist in written form only and words are merely a side of a two-faced coin. The truth is inside your mind, you can't escape it because we operate on "good" and "bad" variables. You record one of them when something happens. That's your truth and it will show through your existence.

foscor70 said:
will i gain enlightenment the day i lose my virginity? ;o
Yes.
Starchaser said:
I don't know either man but I like swimming so..

Off my chest... Do you guys think that the existence of the Deep sea angler fish is merely a coincidence? Seeing how patterns repeat themselves in life. Which right is right?
Closer.
Mar 26, 2019 1:31 PM

Jan 2017
*deep beath* AoT is severely overrated
Mar 26, 2019 1:36 PM
Jul 2018
[quote=ZaBici message=57228386]
HungryForQuality said:

That's the society recorded truth. Truth doesn't exist in written form only and words are merely a side of a two-faced coin. The truth is inside your mind, you can't escape it because we operate on "good" and "bad" variables. You record one of them when something happens. That's your truth and it will show through your existence.

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, did it make a sound?"

The tree being the bad deed and no one hearing it representing no one knowing who the perpertrator is.

If it doesn't exist in written form, then it resides in just people's heads. There's no tangible real world effect regarding the truth if no one knows about it outside the perpetrator and those who seek no retribution.

You can formulate as many philosophical debates about the truth but without people outside the perpetrator who seek to exact consequences, it is rendered meaningless in effect.

It's akin to someone thinking about an idea but never implementing it and then dying. That makes the idea the person concocted utterly useless as it had no real life effect. In the same vein, truth inside one's mind with no reaction or consequences is as useless as the truth not existing at all. Especially if the perpetrator and his potential accomplices take it to the grave.

You could make the argument that this lie that the perpetrator holds could erode their moral fiber and psychological well being. However if said perpetraor is sociopathic or sadistic, this is rendered mute. Hell it might even work the other way as said perpetraor seeks to commit more bad deeds with a new born confidence.

So ultimately, this abstract vision of truth only matters to people who are into thought experiments and people with moral values. Sociopaths and sadists are devoid of these and so such debate is rendered meaningless and naive. And the smart sociopaths are the ones who get away with those sort of things.

removed-userMar 26, 2019 2:14 PM
Mar 26, 2019 2:14 PM

Feb 2011
HungryForQuality said:

You can formulate as many philosophical debates about the truth but without people outside the perpetrator who seek to exact consequences, it is rendered meaningless in effect.

HungryForQuality said:
You could make the argument that this lie that the perpetrator holds could erode their moral fiber and psychological well being. However if said perpetraor is sociopathic or sadistic, this is rendered mute. Hell it might even work the other way as said perpetraor seeks to commit more bad deeds with a new born confidence.

I don't know man. What is the truth. Is it the truth that I/You feel, or is the truth that we both feel?

I think only the first can ever be true with the second being heaven or something alike.

I start from the concept of everything around you existing inside your head period. Same goes for you. We don't actually have universal truths that we share when we meet. Just reflections of self with a different face (mine on you and yours on me). You say red and think of apples, I say red and think of blood. There may be a Snow-White bringing us together for a brief moment and that's friendship.. but ultimately we go for the truth alone.
What throws me off is that, Snow-White existing, implies, even if for a brief moment, the possibility of Unity. And in those brief moments of Unity, you can exchange information. Even say.. an idea that was never written down but has now been sent on as an emotion. Maybe.

I'm sorry, I don't think I can argue what truth is, a bit too alive for that :)))
Closer.
Mar 26, 2019 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
ZaBici said:
HungryForQuality said:

HungryForQuality said:

I don't know man. What is the truth. Is it the truth that I/You feel, or is the truth that we both feel?

I think only the first can ever be true with the second being heaven or something alike.

I start from the concept of everything around you existing inside your head period. Same goes for you. We don't actually have universal truths that we share when we meet. Just reflections of self with a different face (mine on you and yours on me). You say red and think of apples, I say red and think of blood. There may be a Snow-White bringing us together for a brief moment and that's friendship.. but ultimately we go for the truth alone.
What throws me off is that, Snow-White existing, implies, even if for a brief moment, the possibility of Unity. And in those brief moments of Unity, you can exchange information. Even say.. an idea that was never written down but has now been sent on as an emotion. Maybe.

I'm sorry, I don't think I can argue what truth is, a bit too alive for that :)))

Yeah what the fuck? I think I'll file this under 2deep4me. Look, abstract thought experiments are fine but they mean nothing if they have no tangible effects on the real world. You're living in Wonderland my dude.
Mar 26, 2019 2:26 PM

Feb 2011
HungryForQuality said:
ZaBici said:

Yeah what the fuck? I think I'll file this under 2deep4me. Look, abstract thought experiments are fine but they mean nothing if they have no tangible effects on the real world. You're living in Wonderland my dude.

It's your choice of perceiving the world. I understand what you're saying but it requires taking things as is. Any questioning brings you in the realm of "Wonderland". And... the world was built from answering questions. You are living the answers of our forefathers. Does that not make you wonder what else you can question?
Closer.
Mar 26, 2019 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
ZaBici said:
HungryForQuality said:

It's your choice of perceiving the world. I understand what you're saying but it requires taking things as is. Any questioning brings you in the realm of "Wonderland". And... the world was built from answering questions. You are living the answers of our forefathers. Does that not make you wonder what else you can question?

Of course. I think and question it everyday but at the same time I cannot lose grip of the reality I'm facing right now. It's just not an option.
Mar 26, 2019 2:49 PM

Feb 2011
HungryForQuality said:
ZaBici said:

Of course. I think and question it everyday but at the same time I cannot lose grip of the reality I'm facing right now. It's just not an option.

Truth is what you make it then.

I'm a character limit text.
Closer.
Mar 26, 2019 4:33 PM

Aug 2009
I would go down the list, but doing so in the confession thread in forums games is way more fun, and I can do it in less than 30 characters.

Mar 26, 2019 5:01 PM

Jul 2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

okay yeah, i guess that kind of helped

grouper - no other

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:46

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

⁞⁞⁞ purple cause baal is my wife  ⁞⁞⁞
Mar 26, 2019 6:22 PM

Feb 2011
petal said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

okay yeah, i guess that kind of helped

Quality content.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know... it does kinda work. Well.. the same way masturbation works in stead of human contact buuut.. I feel it coming.
I'll moonwalk myself out.
Closer.
Mar 26, 2019 7:12 PM

Mar 2014
JCTheKing said:
Seiya said:

Same here. I've had the flu for over a week now. Sucks man...
same here... flu is really a thing rn around here -__-
Mar 26, 2019 8:33 PM

Oct 2012
I have a single hair growing out from one of my nipples. I would like to get that off.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Mar 26, 2019 9:40 PM

May 2013
Okay, I'm just going to say it... I think Trump sucks fat donkey nuts...

huff, I feel a lot better now :D
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Mar 26, 2019 9:51 PM

Mar 2018
I saw a baby possum. It was very cute. It walked around me and just stood there after I noticed it. Were best buds now
Help stop the spread of Korean propaganda (KPrOP) and sign this petition!
http://chng.it/Yw8Vzwk4Tg
Mar 27, 2019 6:15 AM

Mar 2019
I just want some chicken pie from this cafe in town. It's near yet it feels so far. (T_T)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 9 hours ago

24 by xthewarwithinx »»
10 minutes ago

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

10 by xthewarwithinx »»
19 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

30 by Sad »»
20 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

12 by Taiyaa »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

84 by Sad »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.