Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2019 11:30 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hikaru *hopes to make a footprint akin to the famous footprint left by the astronauts on the moon*
well that didnt work out too well, haha ^^;;

this episode puts an interesting twist: what if inhabitants from a different planet have the star princess rod in their possession and think its a gift from heaven and dont want to give it away, much less give it to aliens from other planets (from their perspective).
the Libra princess is really pretty. ^_^
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Mar 25, 2019 8:46 AM

May 2018
That's one faceplant for man....

I really like this ep because the native aliens aren't so quick to give the star color pen to the Precure and see them as no different to the notraiders at first.

This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Mar 25, 2019 3:14 PM

Jul 2015
The first group space travel gave us an hilarious episode! Hikaru getting some best girl points with her passion towards the dog planet, she sure tried her best to adapt to their way to be haha.

They did a nice job presenting the characters of that planet with all their quirks and things that happen there (that bone rain, holy damn that must hurt). I also liked how they had conflicts about the star pen, in the end the Precures (especially Prunce) just wanted to take it, same thing than the enemies.

Kappard and co flew away in a way that the Team Rocket would be proud of!

We also got our third constellation pen, Libra's design honestly isn't as good as the previous two, but I lost it with her "... yeah, where is Prunce?" xDDD
Mar 26, 2019 1:58 PM

Jul 2009
Neggy, Maggy, Doggy!

Cure Soleil the episode for sure! I guess Madoka is next once more!
Mar 26, 2019 2:27 PM

Jun 2012
I liked this episode. Still makes me wonder where all the bones came from...they must have come from somewhere.
Entire episode pretty much revolved around Soleil, and Selene had maybe one line? But we have her episode next week so I look forward to more from her.
Mar 27, 2019 12:31 AM

Oct 2011
good episode, some very funny moments.

had good laughs with Hikaru falling on her face then she was depressed in the background and Libra Princess reacting on furry Prunce.

next ep focus on Madoka, looking forward for a great episode.
MARxRGMar 27, 2019 12:41 AM
Apr 2, 2019 1:41 PM

Aug 2007
Libra Princess is really cure. With that hair style she reminds me Urara from yes!
Apr 2, 2019 3:01 PM

Apr 2013
This episode was hilarious ! Also, I really like how they handled the themes of discovering new people and respecting their traditions. I like the fact that the Precure were as bad as the villains ! Soleil did an awesome job, and I like her way more now !
Apr 9, 2019 2:54 PM
Jul 2018
They should've let the Notraiders destroy their planet for being bitches
May 18, 2019 5:31 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I feel like Elena didn't actually learn anything and pretty much taught the rest of the cast this episode.;;
It's more that her opinion was reassured.;; Unlike Lala who actually did learn teamwork at least. I dunno, I guess this episode was less for Elena's growth and more for... I swear it was more for Prunce's growth than anything. I think they need to be careful with Elena there, because they're kinda making it seem like she can do no wrong while at least with Madoka her whole character right now is pretty much disobeying and hiding things from her father.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jun 1, 2019 8:27 PM
Apr 2017
Not as good as the first 7 episodes, but I loved it anyways! No doubt about it!
Oct 11, 2019 12:58 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
3rd princess on this bones planet, that was really cool.
And the reaction of the princess at the end was gold haha
Feb 7, 2021 2:08 PM

Apr 2009
oof, princess, ooof- that horrible, hard, bad burn you pulled there _XD
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jul 4, 2021 3:30 PM

Feb 2020
Hilarious episode.

Neggy, Maggy and Doggy. ^^ Their bone shaped planet was cute.
Jan 4, 2023 8:38 AM

Feb 2020
The space adventure has begun, and our first destination was a bone-shaped planet.

Doggy, Maggy, and Neggy were a funny looking aliens.

It was clear they didn't want to give the Star Princess Pen a.k.a the "sacred bone" to the Cures that easily. However, an elder gave it to them, after all. They didn't really need the pen anymore, because they've just finished repairing the statue's broken tail.

It was hilarious when the Libra Star Princess asked where Puruns is. She couldn't recognize him due to his fur coat.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 48 Discussion

Ashhk - Jan 19, 2020

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 41 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 24, 2019

12 by Cozye »»
Mar 27, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 16 Discussion

aria__chan - May 18, 2019

14 by Cozye »»
Feb 29, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 7 Discussion

DreamingBeats - Mar 16, 2019

14 by kyuamomo »»
Dec 2, 2023 6:04 PM

Poll: » Star☆Twinkle Precure Episode 36 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Oct 13, 2019

13 by SuzuhRevv »»
Sep 11, 2023 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.