Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion

Mar 25, 2019 7:32 AM
To be honest i am not into this episode, i mean compared to last week where its SO SIZZLING HOT, MY EYES are so focused on that one, this episode is kind of boring, i mean we have that beach episode plus the novel part which nearly made me asleep.

we also have this Rui starting to dislike Natsuo , as a self defense and she even said to Hina that its fine that she continued her relationship with natsuo... and as Team Rui, I AM DISGUSTED BY WHAT I AM WATCHING... i cant tolerate what im watching as she already give and and have her last kiss... (BOO... BOO... BOOO)

This episode has also few INTIMATE SCENES throughout the episode making me boring...

until...

that hina and natsuo have some INTIMATE SCENE and talk about their relationship and how it started... it made me awake a little (even when im not a team hina)...

and what made me excited is that ...

SOMEONE HAVE JUST TOOK A PICTURE OF THEM KISSING!!! that made me excited to watch the final episode next week...

Mar 25, 2019 7:53 AM

wow we finaly get the action we ve been waiting for... yey for natsuo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 25, 2019 1:20 PM

dabdan43 said:
uninstallthegame said:
YIKES, that was hella fucking fast. they just brushed off the whole Okinawa trip just like that? holy shieeet
there was no build-up whatsoever, lol. how can you feel any emotion at this point? they just cut straight to the photo of them kissing

just to compare - this is how it was in the anime vs how it was in the manga. feel the difference

also, any idea if this will end next week? I honestly can't figure out what will be the ending point of this season, especially with this pace

I am honestly extremely disappointed in this like my god. The amount of stuff they rushed through from the manga is ridiculous. Im dumbfounded

There's only 12 episodes (1 episode left), so they have to rush through this I guess?

They want to ended at a point which shits goes completely wrong instead of a happy end instead ?

Mar 25, 2019 1:57 PM

KANLen09 said:

Hoping the finale will redeem the series somewhat.

Did you forget what they had done with Fuuka ending?
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Mar 25, 2019 3:23 PM

Oops... Busted! Hina must be at the edge of loosing her career as a teacher :/ It was a very risky... I feel bad for Rui though :(

Mar 25, 2019 3:36 PM

rsc-pl said:
KANLen09 said:

Hoping the finale will redeem the series somewhat.

Did you forget what they had done with Fuuka ending?

Nope, same studio, anime original ending (and it's still fresh as a recollection).

Mar 25, 2019 3:48 PM

uninstallthegame said:
YIKES, that was hella fucking fast. they just brushed off the whole Okinawa trip just like that? holy shieeet
there was no build-up whatsoever, lol. how can you feel any emotion at this point? they just cut straight to the photo of them kissing

just to compare - this is how it was in the anime vs how it was in the manga. feel the difference

also, any idea if this will end next week? i honestly can't figure out what will be the ending point of this season, especially with this pace
This anime was clearly pro Rui, because the disrespect for Hina is real with this one especially

Mar 25, 2019 8:35 PM
srsly? XD

Photo from that angle, at night, with perfect quality and ofcourse you can recognize person from his back. Try to make photo like that without tripod, have fun...

Mar 26, 2019 4:23 AM

Mein Gott, what kind of camera was that. The one who took the photo might've used a Nikon P900 for a person to be even identifiable at that distance, anyway, Hina is gonna get so fired, or so I think.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Mar 26, 2019 7:38 PM

EmperorAlfred said:
Mein Gott, what kind of camera was that. The one who took the photo might've used a Nikon P900 for a person to be even identifiable at that distance, anyway, Hina is gonna get so fired, or so I think.

daaamn i hate myself for watch like all 11 episodes today, and now i have to wait 3 days :D seems tho like the manga is worth it huh

Mar 26, 2019 8:04 PM
Kind of a sad moment, a career could be ruined... On the other hand - TEAM RUI ALL THE WAY!

Mar 27, 2019 3:39 PM
I kinda expected that ending to happen! But poor Rui :( i actually like her more than Hina. This ep was good but shocking ending!

Mar 29, 2019 4:21 PM
can't believe how much they skipped..

Mar 30, 2019 2:57 AM

This is becoming another tokyo ghoul. :(

Mar 31, 2019 1:51 AM

Awww the party is ending now? Who is the spy?

Mar 31, 2019 1:53 AM
Ukaku 赫子

Why are so many characters using boku in this anime..

Hina's such a pushover, I'm only halfway through the episode but there's no way they don't get found out. I just hope it happens soon so they get what they deserve

Edit: lmao she got found out
Modified by steeshy, Mar 31, 2019 1:58 AM
“You choose to be hurt rather than to hurt others, right?
You’re nice and wonderful.
But while it seems like you are choosing both,
you’re really forsaking both.”

Apr 3, 2019 2:48 PM
So conflicted! The Team Hina part of me is sad and angry because that convenient picture is bs and I don't want my ship to sink. The Team Rui part of me is happy because it means my girl may finally have her day.

Jun 2, 2019 2:41 PM

The rush is real...

I mean, it's not like it's Fuuka all over again where they completely change the ending as they are pretty much true to original this time around but sadly they skipped all the developement along the way and aimed only for story twists. But when you start cutting things out, you strip the sense of time-flow from the anime and undermine the impact in the end. There was tons of other things that happened in between mentioned parts and they oversimplified the character developement a lot.

So it wasn't bad episode per se, but it lacked the meaning and urgency behind their actions. Now it seems obvious this season ends with open-ending in anticipation of possible sequel so I really wonder how satisfying end we'll get.

CaesarZeppelli said:
Who tha fuck, by seeing pictures of fireworks, focus and zoom into the windows instead of the students or the fireworks, this just feel really forced, seriously.

It was also forced in the manga, although it was explained better and those photographers were given a bit of backstory. I still find it hard to believe that anything would be visible in the distant window during school shooting, the more so when the outside was lit by the fireworks and the window was completely darl and out of focus.
Modified by Mich666, Jun 2, 2019 2:45 PM

Jun 4, 2019 11:25 PM

I don't think I've ever cringed as hard as I did in this episode and I love romance anime. Goddamn that was hard to watch.

Jul 4, 2019 4:53 PM

PROPOSAL AND THEY FINALLY DID IT !!!!! I LOVED THISSSSS EPISODE AND EVERY HINA MOMENT SO MUCH <3333333333 , REALLY LOVED WHERE THIS WAS GOING !!!!!!

SO SAD SHE WAS CAUGHT WITH A PICTURE IN THE END !!!! NOW SHE'LL BE FIRED AND MAYBE CAN'T BE TOGETHER :(((

Nov 17, 2019 7:03 AM

Dec 12, 2019 7:32 AM
Damn it. I'll be honest I was happy that Natsuo and Hina shared that moment together. Now it's ruined because somehow managed to catch them in a picture... I felt shattered. I knew something was off the moment she was summoned to the conference room. I'm actually afraid of what's going to happen in the next episode, especially since it's the last. And that post-credits: "I'm sorry. I love you." What the hell is going to happen?

Ah damn it. I'm feeling so anxious.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store