Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 22, 2019 10:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Rui...so many thoughts going in her head. Even if she decides to "hate" Natsuo, I doubt she can keep her act up.

Looks like we still got swimsuits even this late in the show. A bit contrast in mood with the heavy amount of emotions. Rui looked nice though. As for Natsuo, I doubt the show will give him a proper closure given someone of his personality by this point. But hey, he and Hina actually got into bed together so that's something.
Stark700Mar 22, 2019 10:28 AM
Mar 22, 2019 11:02 AM

Dec 2017
YIKES, that was hella fucking fast. they just brushed off the whole Okinawa trip just like that? holy shieeet
there was no build-up whatsoever, lol. how can you feel any emotion at this point? they just cut straight to the photo of them kissing

just to compare - this is how it was in the anime vs how it was in the manga. feel the difference

also, any idea if this will end next week? i honestly can't figure out what will be the ending point of this season, especially with this pace
uninstallthegameMar 22, 2019 11:06 AM
Mar 22, 2019 11:08 AM
May 2017
uninstallthegame said:
YIKES, that was hella fucking fast. they just brushed off the whole Okinawa trip just like that? holy shieeet
there was no build-up whatsoever, lol. how can you feel any emotion at this point? they just cut straight to the photo of them kissing

just to compare - this is how it was in the anime vs how it was in the manga. feel the difference

also, any idea if this will end next week? I honestly can't figure out what will be the ending point of this season, especially with this pace

I am honestly extremely disappointed in this like my god. The amount of stuff they rushed through from the manga is ridiculous. Im dumbfounded
dabdan43Mar 22, 2019 11:42 AM
Mar 22, 2019 11:45 AM

Nov 2011
Jesus I hate these kinds of people and I am going to be one of those people and now I hate myself.

READ THE MANGA!!!

Jesus lord they rushed the hell out of this episode. What was the point in getting AL drunk if you didn't have THE SCENE!

uninstallthegame said:

also, any idea if this will end next week? i honestly can't figure out what will be the ending point of this season, especially with this pace

Anime original ending in my eyes
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 22, 2019 11:47 AM

Feb 2018
Oh boy thats a big yikes if i ever seen one

It was rushed af.
Mar 22, 2019 11:48 AM
Nov 2018
They covered like 20 chapters in 20 minutes (or skipped whatever word you want to use). I totally thought they were going to save the Okinawa trip for a second season. I don't know where they're going to end it now (I just finished Chapter 86. I can't imagine they'll get that far).

PSA- Chapter 54.5 which covers in detail what happened in that Hotel room between Natsuo and Hina has some of the best "plot" I've ever seen.
Mar 22, 2019 11:58 AM
May 2017
HAHAHAHAH, FCKIN FINALLY

when autism hits too hard and they make out at a fkin school trip
words cannot describe the satisfaction I felt when they got caught
Mar 22, 2019 11:58 AM

Jul 2015
So many things happened at once in this episode lol
Mar 22, 2019 12:00 PM
Jun 2015
Now this was a experience, and a really bad one by itself. They literally skipped like 10 manga chapters, therefore the whole episode just felt majorly rushed and disjointed. With this kind of a pacing though, I'm really wondering what kind of a ending this anime will have.
Mar 22, 2019 12:04 PM

Dec 2017
SoraSenpai said:
What was the point in getting AL drunk if you didn't have THE SCENE!

they did skip that shit. there is no justice for side characters in this show. remember Momo's development? remember the whole Miu development? Al? nah, we'll just put some funky Engrish for him and that'll be it

there was absolutely fucking nothing adapted about them, only a bit about Momo and that's it. i guess they just want to prioritize on the two main girls, but goddamn they do a shitty job even at this
Mar 22, 2019 12:09 PM

Nov 2016
They are rushing like crazy. Thought they only skipped the Miu developement to end the Anime at the school trip, but now I'm lost with what they are trying to do.
Mar 22, 2019 12:16 PM

Nov 2011
uninstallthegame said:
SoraSenpai said:
What was the point in getting AL drunk if you didn't have THE SCENE!

they did skip that shit. there is no justice for side characters in this show. remember Momo's development? remember the whole Miu development? Al? nah, we'll just put some funky Engrish for him and that'll be it

there was absolutely fucking nothing adapted about them, only a bit about Momo and that's it. i guess they just want to prioritize on the two main girls, but goddamn they do a shitty job even at this
Yeah they screwed over Momo with them skipping the Culture Festival. She came up huge during that arc. Very upsetting.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 22, 2019 12:21 PM
Mar 2017
#Team Hina Forever T.T
Mar 22, 2019 12:35 PM

Sep 2018
Damn you anime writers!!! I hate to be that person that hates on anime because they skip some manga content but where's my
, at this point i recommend everyone to go and read the manga from the start.....
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 22, 2019 12:36 PM
Aug 2018
Wish they'd give more characterization to the side characters; as of right now, all of them are just cardboard. I literally no nothing about Momo, Miu or Alex; if they're not gonna go into atleast SOME detail, what's the point of having any of these side characters.
Mar 22, 2019 1:11 PM
Jan 2019

Crackersauce I dont want to be that guy, but if you read the manga you will not have these same complaints
Mar 22, 2019 1:39 PM

Aug 2013
Oh boy, will this end Hina's career as a teacher?

Mar 22, 2019 1:40 PM

Nov 2018
this was pretty rushed
Mar 22, 2019 1:46 PM
Aug 2018
hmm that preview of next ep does that sound like next ep last?
Mar 22, 2019 1:55 PM

Aug 2017
I hate every character from this show! But damn, this is so bad that it's good.

Al kissing Natsuo caught me off guard.

Also, what a huge coincidence someone took a picture when they were kissing in front of the window lol. This is so forced and unrealistic just like the first episode.
NurguburuMar 22, 2019 3:32 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 22, 2019 1:57 PM

Jun 2014
The episode was badly adapted, and they just breezed through the chapters. Shitty adaption for shitty manga, poetic actually.
Mar 22, 2019 1:59 PM
Mar 2018
All I have to say is what the f*ck
Mar 22, 2019 2:03 PM

May 2018
Well, since somebody jaz saw Hina and Natsuo doing each other, I guess there won't be any ending with any of them , cu'z Hina would be force to resign and end her relationship with Natsuo and Rui already said that she's gonna be hating Natsuo, so who took that photo of them making out?????
Mar 22, 2019 2:05 PM

Aug 2018
Deus Ex Machina strikes again!
Mar 22, 2019 2:08 PM

Nov 2016
Diomedea with dat quality adaptation again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 22, 2019 2:19 PM

Mar 2016
You know how beach episodes are usually best in animes? This was so boring. Except when Natsuo and Hina were alone in room.

Also, who the fuck takes picture of building when there is firework on other side??
Mar 22, 2019 2:44 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Natsuo had sex with his two ""sisters"", like a boss XD
pretty good episode but this is too much rushed and wtf why does he always get caught whatever he do lmao, is he cursed ?
Mar 22, 2019 3:13 PM

Feb 2014
I used to seeing certain episodes having a rushed type of pacing, but damn, this episode was VERY rushed as it hopped from one scene to the other in no time. With that type pf pacing, I doubt that there'll be a second season to this show. =/

Either way, the episode still had some good moments with Natsuo discussing his future of writing novels with his club adviser, which I liked. Then Alex caught me by surprise as he was drunk and somehow kissed Natsuo on the lips. Dayum, son.......

But the more interesting moment came with Hina and Natsuo meeting up in the hotel room and having sex. The scene was rushed again, but it was still decently done, although with me liking Rui more, I can't help but feel sorry for her. D=

However, the episode ended where Hina got called up by the principal and he showed her a grainy picture of her kissing Natsuo in the hotel room. I'm not sure if the principal knows that she was kissing Natsuo, but either way, he'll be disappointed in Hina for not being with the other students at the beach during the fireworks, so her career looks to be on a thin wire right now.

The next episode will certainly be interesting in more ways than one, I'm thinking. =P
Mar 22, 2019 3:18 PM
Feb 2019
Who tha fuck, by seeing pictures of fireworks, focus and zoom into the windows instead of the students or the fireworks, this just feel really forced, seriously.
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 22, 2019 4:23 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Mess me with that gay shit, I totally never expected something like that, out of the blue, the hell was up with that guy? Jumping all over people randomly kissing them with no consent? He would have gotten a punch from me but let's not get all defensive.
That conversation when they were laying on the bed after their probable sex was hilarious and cute in a way; but still, the incest on there is kind of alarming to something. Especially that they've been exposed, I wonder if she's going to get fired and maybe even expel Natsuo from his school, not only that, but Rui will get to know what was up and get even more depressed for not only Natsuo lying to here again but also her sister.
And as master Gigguk once said, this show really is like eating the most spiced up piece of species ever spiced, if that ever made sense, I could even argue that the statement was on the same level of sense as the show.
Mar 22, 2019 4:25 PM

Jan 2017
Natsuo. Di*khead. Certified.

The animation was a bit dead today, but meh...

I'm still team Rui, but Hina has just been screwed (pun intended) over, who on earth got hold of such an amazing camera that managed to zoom in on Hina and Natsuo; I mean, there was some foreshadowing on natsuo's friends part:
"Can the smartphone cameras capture the fireworks"

I kinda feel it was either the author-teacher, that green haired girl, or Rui... in any case, cant wait for the next episode considering this cliffhanger.

Mar 22, 2019 4:56 PM

Nov 2009
The production quality and pacing... this is beyond sad.
Mar 22, 2019 5:00 PM

May 2015
To everyone reading through this thread, for the love of God, PLEASE READ THE MANGA. It was already obvious before, but this episode brings a whole new meaning to the word rushed. They blew through like 10+ chapters in just this one episode and even the stuff they didn't skip has nowhere near the same emotional impact as the manga. They treated the Cultural Festival like it was an afterthought, and now they did the same thing with this trip. This adaptation is a complete joke and I implore anyone that's even slightly enjoying it to start the manga from chapter one. Trust me, it's WAY better than this fucking disgrace of an anime.
TsukuyomiREKTMar 22, 2019 5:04 PM

Mar 22, 2019 5:03 PM
Dec 2018
So this is one of the mangas I actually started reading and holy crap they just skipped over a ton of stuff
Mar 22, 2019 5:46 PM

Apr 2015
So Rui got to hear the truth from Natsuo.

Natsuo finally did it with Hina!

Well, Hina is fucked either one way or another... that was a very well timed photo.

Edit: By reading some of these comments, I guess I'll start reading this chapter 54,5...
Mar 22, 2019 5:49 PM

Jan 2019
StumpyTumpy said:
All I have to say is what the f*ck

Especially at the end of the episode what kinda zoom in camera was that hahaha.
Mar 22, 2019 5:50 PM
Jan 2016
Was painfull to see Rui crying and suffer like that, she decided to start disliking Natsuo, he kinda deserve that, honestly! I truly feel bad for Rui :(

Okinawa trip looked like a nice ambient, girls in swimsuit looked nice and cute, Rui dicided to resolve things with Hina!

Hina and Natsuo had sex, didn't expect a conversation like what they had before sex, at school when Hina was called i already knew what where going to happen!

And eyah, damn, that clifhanger at the end almost killed me!

Mar 22, 2019 5:56 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah i think im gonna be reading the manga for this one cuz godamn i feel like im missing out on so much these episodes feel like a second long
Mar 22, 2019 6:00 PM
Feb 2016
FMmatron said:
Diomedea with dat quality adaptation again.

I can sense the high amounts of sarcasm from your comment lol. And you're not wrong on how bad this is becoming too
Mar 22, 2019 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
Nurguburu said:
I hate every character from this show! But damn, this is so bad that it's good.

Al kissing Natsuo caught me off guard.

Also, what a huge coincidence someone took a picture when they were kissing in front of the window lol. This is so forced and unrealistic just like the first episode.

Al was honestly the best part and yeah i pm agree I like a couple side characters but Natsuo and Hina are fucking shite
Mar 22, 2019 6:11 PM

Mar 2019
Hahaha seriously that photo at the end? Which barely shows any of her face at all, none of Natsuos and is from so far away with that quality xD.. How ridiculous
Mar 22, 2019 6:24 PM
Feb 2019
Shrimbb said:
Yeah i think im gonna be reading the manga for this one cuz godamn i feel like im missing out on so much these episodes feel like a second long

Yeah man, you are missing all the good stuff i tell you.

Read the manga you will not regret it!

" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 22, 2019 6:33 PM

Dec 2014
Natsuo is still the biggest hypocrite ever. I don't see how anyone can like him and he doesn't deserve either of the girls. I don't have anything more to say other than that.
Mar 22, 2019 6:39 PM

Nov 2017
Interesting episode. So much has happened in just this episode alone. Also at the end wtf lol. Its quite predictable. 4/5

and bruh this came out of nowhere

plz @ me
Mar 22, 2019 6:41 PM

Nov 2011
what the f*ck? guys...
This chapter was so fast.... almost 20 chapters of the manga, and no f*cking feeling in there... the NatsuoxHina scene was boring.... and I was waiting for Alex's assault .... and Natsuo's rescue....
anyway... I hope the anime won't finish next week!!
Love & Peace!
Mar 22, 2019 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
CaesarZeppelli said:
Shrimbb said:

Yeah man, you are missing all the good stuff i tell you.

Read the manga you will not regret it!

yeah i probably will
Mar 22, 2019 9:25 PM

Jun 2016
Yesss these are the types of dramas that I like,I never looked forward to another episode of this anime,hell I almost got bored of this but these 2 episodes have been great. can't wait for next week.
Mar 22, 2019 9:26 PM

Oct 2012
What the book/light novel/manga is better than the anime/movie? Where have I heard that before?
Well I thought it was a good episode. I feel really bad for Rui and it's interesting the way she's processed her emotions by concluding that she should dislike Natsuo. It fits her personality and although it might not be the healthiest solution it's better than feeling sorry for herself.
Mar 22, 2019 9:55 PM

May 2015
modboy said:
What the book/light novel/manga is better than the anime/movie? Where have I heard that before?
Well I thought it was a good episode. I feel really bad for Rui and it's interesting the way she's processed her emotions by concluding that she should dislike Natsuo. It fits her personality and although it might not be the healthiest solution it's better than feeling sorry for herself.

Yeah, it is a very cliche thing to say, but it definitely applies here. Seriously, good read the manga. You'll be shocked at how much has been skipped.

Mar 22, 2019 10:05 PM

Jul 2017
3 WORDS: READ THE MANGA.

Completely felt nothing out of this episode, as the rushed material just...meh...
Didn't work out towards the finale, where Hina is about to face criticism like no other.

@FMmatron I take your words again.

Hoping the finale will redeem the series somewhat.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

261 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 7:09 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2019

145 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 9:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.