Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 2021 10:03 AM
Jul 2020
Ok the thing is i was kinda annoyed at the ending
Not because i didn't get my ship but because of how the ending doesnt make any sense at all
They developed it just to get a uturn. They build our hopes just to crush them. Sometimes surprises and uturns are good but sometimes it isnt. This anime was good but at the end it kinda just ruined it for me. In my opinion it wouldve been senseful if they showed equal screening to each character. Sometimes i think the script writer thought that if the best girl didnt win its different and original and better. Yes its kinda original but it isnt better at all. Building our hopes just to crush them.
I get how some people understand it but for im sorry but i dont understand on how both these characters had equal screening because it would really make other people think they would be together in the end. Tbh if takumi and the other girl had many screening time together i wouldve been ok but this. And also ive heard that the writer would also give other endings like this where the focused girl wouldnt win in the end which is kinda shit in my opinion :/
Overall i hate the script writer and how the movie was represented they shouldve gave takumi and the other girl more screen time together and overall this anime is a 5 or 6
But bc of the depression it gave me i wouldve reduced it to a 1
KnightlyAshMay 12, 2021 10:09 AM
May 13, 2021 6:44 AM
Mar 2021
there is too much pain in this movie for me... the first 30 minute rly tear my heart apart.. i know yall getting upset bcs the ending was unnececery, but for me it was a great ending u know? i dont want Jun to be alone

i don't think yall will agree with me tho xD
May 18, 2021 11:10 PM
Aug 2020
I actually think the ending is really well done.

The entire movie is about being honest with yourself. Romance is used as a tool to show these characters develop and become more honest with themselves over time.

(spoilers)
Jun is the first person to become honest, and she decides to confess to Takumi. Takumi also decides to become honest with his feelings and confess to Nitou, or at least try to anyway. And the baseball guy is the same.

It doesn't really matter if the confessions were accepted or not. Actually, no, it's even better. In a sense, Jun knew that she was going to be rejected, but still went ahead with the confession anyway.

I think it's the perfect ending to this movie imo.
May 24, 2021 2:02 PM
May 2021
Just finished watching the movie , i was interested by the summary so i decided to watch it.Am i the only one that got nervous at the end by the fact that we didn’t know what the response was towards tazaki?😂
May 25, 2021 11:10 AM

Feb 2020
I wasn't really satisfied with the ending but I don't hate it either. Solid 8/10 for me.
May 25, 2021 11:16 AM

Feb 2020
I like the ending, I would have loved more relationship development. But still ending was still good
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 2, 2021 3:13 AM

May 2020
I actually like how they don't end up together because not everything has to be romantic. But still, what the heck? Daiki confessed to Jung? What? It was so out of nowhere! Dislike it.

And also i don't like it when Jun decide to runaway before the play. I thought she was just being egoist as her classmates said,but then she was fine after being rejected directly?. ????
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Aug 19, 2021 2:57 AM
Aug 2021
Firstly I must appreciate the movie. It's a masterpiece except its ending. It ruined everything and even make false impression on these characters and wasted the development of Jun and Sakagami. Let me go to the detail and see why?

The first problem with the ending is the moral side of Jun. After being able to talk again, she did not use that to express anything. I think in the ending, there's supposed to be a moment which her mother and Jun met and regret misunderstanding each other in the past. But there is not. There's not even a moment that Jun expressed regret or guilty after insulting her friends (although in the very first moment, Nito said her opinion about backbiting which hit Jun really well) or after breaking the musical or even kind of thank her friend. That is not the "Jun" we know before the ending, who really want to talk and express her feeling. Instead of moral stuff like that, we had an unnatural romantic scene which disappointed me a lot.

About Nito and Takami's relationship in the end, overall, it seemed good. But personally, I do not consider that is love. Simply because the movie hasn't given us enough detail to aware of their mental connection which's required in love. All she had for him was jealousy after seeing him and Jun and also many lies (which she said that she would cheer them but not). So at the moment which Takami attempted confessing, everything was so unnatural that we cannot empathize with them.

The final romance is way worse. Initially, we must agree that Takami cannot end up with Jun (simply because Takami was innocently a part of Jun's belief and the only way to cure that curse is the disappearance of prince charming or Takami cannot be her bf until the curse is cured). But it had better left Jun alone with her new beginning instead of attaching her with Daiki. The confession came out of nowhere and there's nothing about their connection. You may consider them as a lovely couple but mentally, it's way f**k Jun's new beginning. In appearance, Daiki is depicted as an athletic character but lacks depth in his soul (look at his eyes). And they were matching this guy with a girl who is dreamy, sentimental. He is simply unable to listen to and empathize with Jun. And he also confessed to another girl recently. That's not fair with Jun. He will way destroy Jun's new manner. So after watching the final moment, I cannot accept it. It feels like everybody acting so differently from which he/she was built.
Gunkan2213Aug 19, 2021 11:02 PM
Dec 8, 2021 11:00 PM
Dec 2021
I saw this movie on google searching for "depressing anime movies" and watching wasn't sad at all? it's more that I'm confused... I don't get why that would be the ending. not complaining tho

ps. the artstyle so cute
Jan 11, 2022 8:30 AM
Jan 2022
I'll always hoping that tasaki and naruse end up together sense when tasaki show up, i really love the ending

I've finally found the ending what i wanted to see
Jan 23, 2022 11:57 PM
Aug 2021
Ok about the ending it just appears to me that the story was about nito and takumi not naruse and takumi naruse was jutlst key on opening takumi's hidden feelings if you think properly just when naruse broke her curse (i.e. when she started speaking normal)takumi realised he was doing bull shit with hiding his feelings
And that was my thought about this ending and ikkun proposing naruse it was out of place for sure
Feb 4, 2022 10:54 PM

Jun 2017
I am fine with the ending. Not all relationships need to be romantic. Sakagami helped Jun because he saw himself in her. Jun being able to speak even after Sakagami rejected her makes a point about Jun's character growth and how she is no longer dependent on a "prince". But I do wish more time was given for Sakagami and Nito's relationship. As it stands, it wouldn't have made any difference if Sakagami didn't date anyone.
Feb 25, 2022 8:13 PM

May 2015
I'm such a petty ho. Midway when I sensed Takami was gonna get with his ex, I dropped it like a hot tamale lmao. Damn misleading tags lol
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mar 13, 2022 1:13 AM

Aug 2011
cielzx said:
Everyone has been complaining about ending because the shipping wasn't satisfying or didn't make sense, but I feel if it was an unsatisfactory ending, it's for a another reason entirely. Personally, I feel the ending wasn't terrible if we're talking about the shipping; takumi and natsuki barely developed as characters in this movie and they have a history together so pairing them was fine and jun/daiki was fine as well (albeit there weren't enough interactions between them to plant those seeds). As I rewatched the ending over and over again to experience the musical, which was so moving because of the lyrical work, message that tied into the movie's theme of growth and expressing yourself, and the beauty and execution of the last song, I found myself more and more interested in how jun's mother could have factored into the ending, which I feel would've been so much better if they bookended it with a parental bond moment with her and jun.

This movie was so much more about Jun trying to find her voice after blaming herself for the divorce than the romance. The musical and the friends she made were consequences of her development, which is important, but her mother is a strong impediment or foil to her development so addressing that is equally as important. From calling her a chatterbox to her treatment and disdain/frustration (whatever you want to call it) in the house and hospital scene, jun's mother was one of the biggest reason jun wasn't able to speak.

We could've had a much more satisfying ending if after seeing jun's performance and message that she got across, she goes up to jun to have a bonding moment. To tell her she had no idea what she was going through, that she didn't know the divorce was hard on her as well, that it wasn't her fault they split up, that she loves her still. Having a parental bond scene would've been a much better ending because jun's growth would've been complete within the constraints of its 2 hour runtime and hell, they still could've had daiki approach her in the end with jun's mother saying something along the lines of "hey, i think your friend wants to say something to you" and leave it open-ended.

All in all, I still think this movie is excellent and well written. It caught my attention with a fresh start to kick things off and was still able to move me as the final counterpoint came to end the musical which perfectly encapsulates the movie. The ending was OK, definitely subversive especially how tropey the movie was in the second half, but certainly could have been better.

I have to agree on the majority of points here. People bond and connect in relationships all the time, but it doesn't have to be romantic. I see Jun and Takumi as 2 people with similar experiences which they each handled in their own way. Jun created an elaborate excuse, Takumi went in shut down mode because they both felt they were the cause.

The only reason I gave this a 9 rating is there was no, visual closure for Jun and her mother. This is how the story began and how it should have ended.
Mar 18, 2022 1:30 AM
Sep 2021
Soooo the ending.. Some people say if u dont like the ending you doesn't understand the story how the hell is there a story between these two when they never had screentime
Apr 26, 2022 2:54 PM

Oct 2021
Ah, yes.
I love those kind of author's who are able to make the whole anime become bullshit just by fucking up the ending.
Thanks, I hate the story.
The visual and animation is good though.
yes.
May 11, 2022 7:52 AM

Dec 2020
This was a 10/10 for me up until like 1h20m, where the last 30m managed to screw everything up. The potential for a great ending was immense, which makes it even more unfortunate.

Not getting a ship is fine, but not when it seems nonsensical and stemmed from "different to be different". The drama portion was also immature and frustrating; they could have gotten it from a number of other sources, like a misunderstanding between Jun and her mother. Instead it totally changed how you thought about Jun, in summary making me think "bruh really? u srs?". Made her mute condition feel like a slap in the face too. And finally no resolution with Jun and her mother.
The saddest part is just how much potential there was if the screenwriting for the end was different
Jul 17, 2022 9:19 AM
Jul 2022
I KNOW MOST OF Y'ALL ARE ACTUALLY BROODING OVER THE ENDING...BUT YOU DON'T GET WHY. A MOVIE ENDING WITH THE MAIN PROTAGONIST AND THE MOST SCREENTIME CHARACTER IS QUITE COMMON AND ACCEPTABLE. I WATCHED THE MOVIE AND AM ACTUALLY QUITE SATISFIED WITH THE MOVIE. I THINK IT WAS THE BEST ENDING ONE COULD'VE THOUGHT. NOT TRYING TO TRIGGER YOU GUYS BUT IN MY OPINION, IF THE MALE PROTAGONIST ENDED UP WITH JUN NARUSE....THE ENDING THAT MOST OF YOU "THINK" IS APPROPRIATE, THE ROMANTIC AIR ABOUT THE WHOLE SCENE WOULD BECOME QUITE POOR IN IT'S TASTE. IT WOULD MOST LIKELY BE SEEN LIKE, THE MALE PROTAGONIST GOT DUMPED BY HIS LOVE AND SO HE ENDED UP WITH THE MAIN HEROINE. AS A SHORT HAIR HEROINE,SHE WAS ALREADY BOUNDED TO BE REJECTED...THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON THE STORY COULD PROGRESS. IF YOU ACTUALLY OBSERVED IT, THE BALD BOY(FORGOT THE NAME) HAD ALREADY FALLEN FOR HER SINCE THE FIRST TIME SHE SANG TO PROVE HIM WRONG DURING THE CLASS DISCUSSION. THE SCENES WHERE HE PROPOSED THE OTHER HEROINE TO GOTO A LOVE HOTEL WAS TO EXAGGERATE HER AND THE MALE PROTAGONIST'S LOVE INTEREST SO HE MAY FIND HIS CHANCES TO CONFESS TO JUN NARUSE. THOUGH HE WAS GIVEN LOW SCREENTIME, HIS IMPORTANCE WAS ACTUALLY WHAT MADE THE MALE PROTAGONIST TO CLEAR UP HIS UNDERSTANDING WITH NARUSE JUN AS HE NEVER THOUGHT HER AS A LOVE INTEREST. THE FACT THAT HE SAW THE STORY THROUGH THE END UNTIL NARUSE JUN HAD THE COURAGE TO SPEAK TO THE WORLD, HE WAS THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY LOOKED AROUND. THOUGH I'M SURE I'M GONNA BE DISSED BUT.. THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING I THINK. I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW WHY THE AUTHOR DID IT...BUT LOGICALLY, THAT WAS THE APPROPRIATE CHOICE. WATCH BELLE IF YOU WANT SOME MORE SENSE TO MATCHMAKINGS.ALSO I ACTUALLY WANT TO KNOW IF NARUSE JUN ACTUALLY ACCEPTS HIS PROPOSAL ALSO, THE STORY GENRE ISN'T ROMANCES SO PLEASE DON'T EXPECT ROMANTIC DEVELOPMENTS OCCURENCES THROUGHTOUT THE WHOLE STORY... YOU'RE RUINING THE WHOLE MOVIE AND IT'S MEANING IF YOU ACTUALLY ARE EXPECTING LOVE SHIPS. AFTER THE MOVIE WAS NOT SET TO BE "ROMANCE". NOT UNLIKE KIMI NO NAWA OR I WANT TO EAT YOUR PANCREAS. THE GENRE ITSELF STATES DIFFERENT.. SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ROMANTIC SHIP ENDING...THAT IS NOT AN ISSUE OF THE AUTHOR.. DON'T BLAME THEM IF YOU CAN'T EVEN AGREE WITH THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND..
SorrymyopinionJul 17, 2022 9:27 AM
Jul 17, 2022 9:30 AM
Jul 2022
AsuxAX said:
Ah, yes.
I love those kind of author's who are able to make the whole anime become bullshit just by fucking up the ending.
Thanks, I hate the story.
The visual and animation is good though.
watch our seven day war
Dec 23, 2022 7:36 PM

Dec 2020
Lol man it's basically influenced by the famous "I love Emilia" . Naruse is short haired like rem & Nitou is long haired like Emilia too . It's basically short haired gets rejected cycle

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

Mar 23, 2023 7:51 PM
Oct 2017
Kinda late to the game here, but gonna admit I was disappointed that they did not end up together. But I feel it doesn’t take away from the story. I mean all four of them were part of the main cast. Even the play shows that. Each of them battling with an issue. Overall I think is was a good ending because it ends with Takumi and Jun helping each other out to finally realise that they both need to start speaking from their hearts, it would have been easy for Takumi to say liked Jun to not break her heart and get her to finish the play, but we just saw him say he needed to speak more from his heart and it makes sense that his heart loves Natsuki. I saw it coming at the beginning of the castle scene. I was hoping for Jun and Takumi, but I knew it wasn’t the correct ending. It kinda reminds me of the ending of Erased where the people you thought would end together did not end up together. It was a disappointment but after understanding more you start to see why it ended the way it did. Same with Anthem of the Heart, the purpose was to show the characters have learned to speak from their heart, even if it hurts people. And it would of been a step back if Takumi said he liked Jun just to make her feel better. It’s disappointing but it’s true just like life.
Mar 23, 2023 7:56 PM
Oct 2017
ttc1001 said:
This was a 10/10 for me up until like 1h20m, where the last 30m managed to screw everything up. The potential for a great ending was immense, which makes it even more unfortunate.

Not getting a ship is fine, but not when it seems nonsensical and stemmed from "different to be different". The drama portion was also immature and frustrating; they could have gotten it from a number of other sources, like a misunderstanding between Jun and her mother. Instead it totally changed how you thought about Jun, in summary making me think "bruh really? u srs?". Made her mute condition feel like a slap in the face too. And finally no resolution with Jun and her mother.
The saddest part is just how much potential there was if the screenwriting for the end was different

The resolution is subtle, Jun’s mother believes this whole time that Jun is mute as a way to hold a grudge for the divorce. But the play itself shows her that her silence was not an attempt to hurt her, but an attempt to never hurt her again, you see that from the mothers reaction to the middle of the play. She finally understood that Jun blamed herself and took what her mother and father said about her talking too much at heart. Also the story was no much focused on the relationship between Jun and her mother. It’s more about the four of the kids learning to speak from their hears with more focus on Jun and Takumi.
May 30, 2023 10:56 AM

Apr 2023
I liked the ending, Takumi obviously cared about Jun because he could relate with her and wanted to support her as a friend. They don't show us Tasaki's perspective but you can actually see how he cares about Jun and develops a crush on her. Takumi and Nito obviously still like each other too, it's just a lot of misunderstanding from Nito and words that they couldn't properly convey... That ended in a cliff hanger, but in the end it gives me a good feeling instead of some other anime movies that tries to do an open ending but ends up not showing us what happened to other characters.

Jul 29, 2023 8:06 PM
Jul 2023
Yea so that ending…

So the question of the authenticity of Daiki’s feelings. We never get his pov or even a snippet of what he’s thinking, say his thoughts and feelings are closed up in his own egg if you will. Yet if we truly paid attention to Daiki and his actions we can see that he’s actually done a lot for the sake of Jun but I think the many wouldn’t really recognise that while the dynamic between Takumi and Jun seems more prominent within the film, but that doesn’t mean that they are better suited to each other romantically. I think that Daiki’s character was pretty solid and I’m happy that at the end he was able to confess his true feelings as opposed to feeling obligated to end up with the cheerleader as he’s the ‘ace,’ which even he himself seemed kind of hesitant about. I love that Daiki sees Jun and develop and falls in love with her as she breaks free from her own shell. We love to see someone going against the basic anime formula.
and plus we’re actually seeing emotional depth to a jock character??? so I’m all for it tbh.

Then there’s Takumi
Sure sure lots of us woulda loved to see him and Jun end up together and maybe I kinda did aswell for a little while, but to be honest after giving it some thought I think him and Nitou were better suited. Takumi saw himself in Jun, he saw what he had gone through, struggling to express one’s thoughts and feelings with words.
That’s why he wanted to help Jun, not some cliché i love you and I’ve always admired and adored you kind of motive, he respects how hard she is trying and helps give her a medium to express herself when she can’t find the words to.
Now Takumi and Nitou
^ they were hinted at throughout the movie and tbh I’m not surprised with the ending
It would be unfair to throw takumi into something with Jun when there’s clearly still something between Nitou and him, he clearly admits that he missed talking to her after things with them went down.
They genuinely needed their chance at their relationship seeing as their chance was cut short in junior high, they needed their chance with their unresolved feelings and clearly just unfinished business.

Now this isn’t to say that I don’t think Jun and Takumi aren’t compatible at all, but honestly I think their relationship is much deeper on an emotional level with their somewhat shared experiences and trauma, forcing them into a relationship might twist the narrative and end up making the motive of Takumi’s actions seem a lot different and build a relationship on a so called romantic connection which in reality it was something deeper than that.

AND YK WHAT
The movie isn’t even centred around romance, it’s more about friendship and communication.
So having a strong and meaningful friendship between the two main characters is perfect in my eyes.
Nov 2, 2023 11:10 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to vegeta8639
Welcome to the club.

The reason why it finished like this is because they needed some conflict so that Naruse doesn't just do her play and the bitch who wrote the script https://myanimelist.net/people/5978/Mari_Okada keeps doing stuff like this where best girl gets rejected probably because she thinks it makes the story "better" or "more mature". Maybe she wanted the moral of the story to be that we don't always get what we want but we have to move on with our lives regardless.
Or maybe she just loves getting the audience invested, then bending them over and fucking them in the ass.

In any case don't even bother trying to rationalize this from an in movie perspective since there is absolutely no point. The real world people who made it just needed another conflict for the story and thought this ending would be better/more interesting/less predictable. That's really all there is to it I'm afraid.
But you're definitely not alone in your frustrations since most of the people I've talked to who've seen it seem to agree.
@vegeta8639 such a pathetic comment, go back to dragon ball where everything force fed to you
Nov 2, 2023 11:11 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to mshfjshe_
Yea so that ending…

So the question of the authenticity of Daiki’s feelings. We never get his pov or even a snippet of what he’s thinking, say his thoughts and feelings are closed up in his own egg if you will. Yet if we truly paid attention to Daiki and his actions we can see that he’s actually done a lot for the sake of Jun but I think the many wouldn’t really recognise that while the dynamic between Takumi and Jun seems more prominent within the film, but that doesn’t mean that they are better suited to each other romantically. I think that Daiki’s character was pretty solid and I’m happy that at the end he was able to confess his true feelings as opposed to feeling obligated to end up with the cheerleader as he’s the ‘ace,’ which even he himself seemed kind of hesitant about. I love that Daiki sees Jun and develop and falls in love with her as she breaks free from her own shell. We love to see someone going against the basic anime formula.
and plus we’re actually seeing emotional depth to a jock character??? so I’m all for it tbh.

Then there’s Takumi
Sure sure lots of us woulda loved to see him and Jun end up together and maybe I kinda did aswell for a little while, but to be honest after giving it some thought I think him and Nitou were better suited. Takumi saw himself in Jun, he saw what he had gone through, struggling to express one’s thoughts and feelings with words.
That’s why he wanted to help Jun, not some cliché i love you and I’ve always admired and adored you kind of motive, he respects how hard she is trying and helps give her a medium to express herself when she can’t find the words to.
Now Takumi and Nitou
^ they were hinted at throughout the movie and tbh I’m not surprised with the ending
It would be unfair to throw takumi into something with Jun when there’s clearly still something between Nitou and him, he clearly admits that he missed talking to her after things with them went down.
They genuinely needed their chance at their relationship seeing as their chance was cut short in junior high, they needed their chance with their unresolved feelings and clearly just unfinished business.

Now this isn’t to say that I don’t think Jun and Takumi aren’t compatible at all, but honestly I think their relationship is much deeper on an emotional level with their somewhat shared experiences and trauma, forcing them into a relationship might twist the narrative and end up making the motive of Takumi’s actions seem a lot different and build a relationship on a so called romantic connection which in reality it was something deeper than that.

AND YK WHAT
The movie isn’t even centred around romance, it’s more about friendship and communication.
So having a strong and meaningful friendship between the two main characters is perfect in my eyes.
@mshfjshe_ finally someone gets it
Jan 13, 6:22 PM

Jul 2015
Reply to TheGodEmperor
Some of you people are way into the cliche trope stories of main female protagonist ending up with main male protagonist. This ending feels far more fitting for a high school kinda thing. Well, mostly. I don't buy the baseball kid falling for Jun after only a month like that, then again, well, who knows. Maybe cause she stood up for him too in the restaurant and other things it grew and relationships in high school are often quick to fire up and burn out. Still, I don't think that part is great, but it's not horrible.

Only thing I wanted at the end was a final scene between the mother and Jun.
@TheGodEmperor I wholeheartedly agree with the movie needing a final scene between the mother and Jun, and for her to fully heal her. With that said now I wish there was a bit more emphasis and building on the relationship between mother and daughter, with the romance plot a bit more diminished (though I see why it is a major part of the film and so it's best to keep it)

as for "I don't buy the baseball kid falling for Jun after only a month" I think it's very well possible. I think she indirectly help him take a reassessment of his character through her own courage, along with the acts of kindness that is thinly spread throughout the movie. Also they're like hs kids so I don't think crushes really run that deep anyways
Feb 20, 2:20 PM
Jun 2020
I would have put this movie as my favorite and as a 10/10 I enjoyed it so much... if the last 30 ish seconds were cut from the movie.
I understand why it happened as the girl needed to get her prince and her happy ending but, why on earth did it happen between 2 characters who only interacted for a couple of scenes it felt like they just switched the love interests right at the end. overall I rated the movie 9/10 but it was so close to that 10/10 favorite movie imp pretty disappointed cos overwise the writing and the movie is amazing.
Mar 9, 6:59 PM

May 2014
Reply to vegeta8639
Welcome to the club.

The reason why it finished like this is because they needed some conflict so that Naruse doesn't just do her play and the bitch who wrote the script https://myanimelist.net/people/5978/Mari_Okada keeps doing stuff like this where best girl gets rejected probably because she thinks it makes the story "better" or "more mature". Maybe she wanted the moral of the story to be that we don't always get what we want but we have to move on with our lives regardless.
Or maybe she just loves getting the audience invested, then bending them over and fucking them in the ass.

In any case don't even bother trying to rationalize this from an in movie perspective since there is absolutely no point. The real world people who made it just needed another conflict for the story and thought this ending would be better/more interesting/less predictable. That's really all there is to it I'm afraid.
But you're definitely not alone in your frustrations since most of the people I've talked to who've seen it seem to agree.
@vegeta8639 I agree with your points, but you are talking it way over the line cursing the writer over a fictional movie. I mean come on dude.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I was liking it but that ending...

supernicolasman - Oct 6, 2020

9 by mangalicker94 »»
Mar 9, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Gar_Logan - Sep 20, 2015

244 by mangalicker94 »»
Mar 9, 6:41 PM

» Musical Songs

Saki_e_aql - May 23, 2022

1 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 24, 2022 9:49 AM

» Happy romance wise end?

Haldeyr - Feb 14, 2017

41 by SandraEis »»
Nov 16, 2021 2:30 PM

» Spoilers please? (please avoid if you want to remain spoiler-free :D )

karmenmeghan - Dec 31, 2015

7 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 23, 2020 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.